But is he forced to get out of negative?
Otherwise it would be kind of unfair. Everybody could spent a billion, and just wait for next season!?

But is he forced to get out of negative?
Otherwise it would be kind of unfair. Everybody could spent a billion, and just wait for next season!?
You have to get out of the negatives or your point deduction is up to -30

Oh come on this is getting ridiculous!! Steffjenks your making it unfair for everyone else because you shouldnt be bidding that much for that many packs! O well I hope you enjoy your points deduction haha no one should buy his players

Oh come on this is getting ridiculous!! Steffjenks your making it unfair for everyone else because you shouldnt be bidding that much for that many packs! O well I hope you enjoy your points deduction haha no one should buy his players

Well - he didn't bid that much over everybody else. I guess he didn't expect to win all of them, so easy on.

I think the problem is, that if he chooses to not sell he will have a very strong team - which after a season or two will be ruling LaLiga.

I could do the same and sweep up all players in a good round and have a fearsome team after 2 seasons!

bid what ever you want each round... rules said you can bid for all the packs and if he wants to then you can't be upset.... everybody has their own plans for auction games ... how is it unfair for everybody else? if anybody else wants to do it then they should bid more for the players.

Not trying to offend you or anything but didn't you pay 33 million for Andre Villas-Boas and now you are complaining of someone else overspending

To be honest mate, I didn't exactly expect o win them all, and didn't have that much time to think about my bids due to work commitments. I'm going to try my best to get back into the black, and hopefully up to 20m so that I don't incur a points penalty. This will probably mean having to sell all my best players for less than they are probably worth, but if that's what it takes then I don't mind.

If anyone else wants to make a bid for any of my players, please feel free to do so.

Trading between ALL players is allowed until the end of the auction. If you need any clarification on rules just PM me

Random Round

This is the random round, and as the thumbnails from my previous post ruined the surprise I need not tell you this is the La Liga auction. You are given two clues to players such as if it were Luis Suarez, I could say 'Controversial and Uruguayan

1 - Plays for Barcelona, is Argentinian

2 - Played for both clubs in El Clasico, born in Buenos Aires

3. Scored 19 career goals (Wikipedia), 2 apps for national team

4. 26 years old, played for Man United

5. Captains their club, 30 years old

6. Been on loan at Osasuna, scored a hat-trick against Venezuela

7. Broke his metarsal in the 06-07 season, scored only one penalty for his national team

8. Scored all goals in a match against his club’s biggest rivals, has made almost 500 apps in his career

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 7PM

This round really could catch a few people out if they bid silly and number 1. turns out to be like Mascherano. Loving the twists mate really inventive. Sending bids now.

This round really could catch a few people out if they bid silly and number 1. turns out to be like Mascherano. Loving the twists mate really inventive. Sending bids now.

Could be worse, could be Sergio Araujo!

Surely guys if you bid for something you bid to win, no? I know the winning bids were not that high and yes I bought AVB for 33m lol but im a spurs fan and wanted my boss for sure haha oh well onwards now all is forgiven sorry for stirring was just annoyed cos I only bid with what I got left

Just looked at steffjenks team and hes screwed lol noway is he getting 92 million for all those players! I wouldn't pay 60 million for them all

3 points will be addressed here

1. To confirm that you have sold a player to another member, post it here in this format

PLAYER
BUYING CLUB (MEMBER)
SELLING CLUB (MEMBER)
FEE
ADDITIONAL INFO

For example

Raphael Varane
Buying Club - Barcelona (Murley)
Selling Club - Real Madrid (Wolfman95)
Fee - 5 million
Additional Info - Isaac Cuenca p/ex

2. If you go into debt, you can sell them back to auction for a cut-price and they will be added to the last round

3. RiotAct is to choose from these three players after winning the Legends Pack

Toby Alderweid
Romulu Lukaku
Steven Defour

Thus meaning the next round will be Belgian! Stipulation will not be revealed

Can I hold my pick till La Liga-round results has been announced?