Main page updated, no-one seems to have gotten the clue, it is pretty subtle mind

View attachment 331684
FORZA ITALIA

This is the pack round, 12 packs containing 3 players each and some have a bonus. Some are just club packs, other specified. For example, there could be a 'Palermo Pack' or a 'Golden Oldies Pack'

1. TOTW Pack - This pack contains 3 players from the latest Serie A team of the week

2. Napoli Pack - This pack contains 3 Napoli players and a player bonus

3. Journeyman Pack - This pack contains 3 players to have played for 3 different clubs.

4. Italian Pack - This pack contains 3 Italian players playing in the Serie A

5. 'Cool Runnings' Pack - This pack contains 3 of the fastest Serie A players and a player bonus

6. Loyalty Pack - This pack contains 3 players to have stayed at their club for their entire career in the Serie A and a club bonus

7. World Cup '06 Pack - This pack contains 3 players who played in the 2006 World Cup final between France and Italy and a staff bonus

8. Udinese Pack - This pack contains 3 players who play for Udinese

9. Loan Pack - This pack contains 3 players loaned out by Serie A clubs and a financial bonus

10. Defenders Pack - This pack contains 3 defenders in Serie A and a player bonus

11. Legends Pack - This pack contains 3 of the best legends in the Serie A and an auction bonus

12. Cheap Pack - This pack contains 3 players valued underneath 10 million in the Serie A and a financial bonus

The hint was that the quote was from the movie, 'The Italian Job' by the way

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 8PM

No Chances of doing this quickly if u get the 20 bids in by Weds Evening?

Like this Idea though of Packs as part of Auctions...

Should or should I not bid lol **** it! Haha. Of course ill bid :) ill send them over in a few hours when im home.

No Chances of doing this quickly if u get the 20 bids in by Weds Evening?

Like this Idea though of Packs as part of Auctions...
I'm thinking that some people have school/work and can't get in until something like 7pm so they haven't time so 3 evenings should cover that, I also haven't had 20 bids in for any of the rounds (except for clubs), ScruffyUK seems to be the worse

Does nobody get the Cool Runnings reference! 3 of the fastest (Derise, Junior and Yul) players and then the player bonus (Sanka)

Thanks Max, sorry Murley.

I know I have spent most of my budget (which happens to me every auction game) but my team is looking very solid. Need a couple more defenders, a striker and hopefully with Munian coming in as well, I might have a squad capable of winning. Very happy with a midfield of Song, Toure and Essien! And Max don't expect a bid from me this round, thanks.

View attachment 332817
This is the pack round, 12 packs containing 3 players each and some have a bonus. Some are just club packs, other specified. For example, there could be a 'Palermo Pack' or a 'Golden Oldies Pack'

1. TOTW Pack - This pack contains 3 players from the latest Serie A team of the week

Mario Balotelli - AC Milan
Alessio Cerci - Torino
Alejandro Gomez - Catania

SteffJenks - 29.3 million (2nd highest, RiotAct - 26 million)
2. Napoli Pack - This pack contains 3 Napoli players and a player bonus

Morgan De Sanctis
Marek Hamsik
Roberto Insigne

Akash - 26.3 million (2nd highest, Coolmcool - 25 million)
3. Journeyman Pack - This pack contains 3 players to have played for 3 different clubs.

Cristian Chivu - Inter Milan
Nicolas Burdisso - Roma
Daniel Tozser - Genoa

Steffjenks - 23.1 million (2nd highest, Coolmcool - 23 million)
4. Italian Pack - This pack contains 3 Italian players playing in the Serie A

Alberto Gilardino - Bologna
Luca Cigarini - Atalanta
Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus

Steffjenks - 27.6 million (2nd highest, Coolmcool - 24 million)

5. 'Cool Runnings' Pack - This pack contains 3 of the fastest Serie A players and a player bonus (3 players chosen from stats of Acc. 16 and Pace. 16)

Stephan El Shaarawy - AC Milan
Ignazio Abate - AC Milan
Pablo Armero - Napoli
PLAYER BONUS - INFLUENCE STAT PUT TO 20 FOR CHOSEN PLAYER

Steffjenks - 30.3 million (2nd highest, KaiRooney - 26.7 million)
6. Loyalty Pack - This pack contains 3 players to have stayed at their club for their entire career in the Serie A and a club bonus

Daniele De Rossi - Roma
Francesco Totti - Roma
Paolo Maldini - AC Milan (In normal circumstances, this would be a current player but due to lack of loyal Serie A players, Maldini is one of the legends added)
CLUB BONUS - TOP STANDARD TRAINING AND YOUTH FACILITIES

Steffjenks - 28.1 million (2nd highest, Coolmcool/Nath Walker TIED - 22 million)
7. World Cup '06 Pack - This pack contains 3 players who played in the 2006 World Cup final between France and Italy and a staff bonus

Luca Toni - Fiorentina
Andrea Pirlo - Juventus
Vincenzo Iaquinta - Juventus
STAFF BONUS - ASSISTANT MANAGER IS YOUR CHOICE, WINNER POSTS CHOICE HERE

Steffjenks - 21.1 million (2nd highest, UKFootballScore - 19 million)
8. Udinese Pack - This pack contains 3 players who play for Udinese

Danilo
Antonio Di Natale
Maurizio Domizzi

Steffjenks - 20.3 million (2nd highest, RiotAct/UKFootballScore - 13 million)
9. Loan Pack - This pack contains 3 players loaned out by Serie A clubs and a financial bonus

Andrea Dossena - Napoli (loaned to Palermo)
Matej Vydra - Udinese (loaned to Watford)
Felipe Melo - Juventus (loaned to Galatasary)
FINANCIAL BONUS - CLUB GETS AN EXTRA 20 MILLION ADDED AFTER THE AUCTION ROUNDS

Steffjenks - 22.4 million (2nd highest, RiotAct - 15 million)
10. Defenders Pack - This pack contains 3 defenders in Serie A and a player bonus

Paolo De Ceglie - Juventus
Andreas Granqvist - Genoa
Javier Zanetti - Inter
PLAYER BONUS - ONE CHOSEN STAT IS PUT TO 20

Steffjenks - 24.7 million (2nd highest, Akash - 24.1 million)
11. Legends Pack - This pack contains 3 of the best legends in the Serie A and an auction bonus
Zinedane Zidane - Ex-Juventus player
Marco van Basten - Ex-Milan player
Ronaldo - Ex-Inter player
AUCTION BONUS - ONE FREE PLAYER FROM SELECTION OF THREE IN NEXT ROUND, OTHER TWO WOULD BE PUT INTO BIDDING IN FOLLOWING ROUND

RiotAct - 33 million (2nd highest, UKFootballScore/MWEST94 - TIED - 26 million

12. Cheap Pack - This pack contains 3 players valued underneath 10 million in the Serie A and a financial bonus
Maarten Skeletenburg - Roma
Valon Behrami - Napoli
Zdravko Kuzmanovic - Inter
FINANCIAL BONUS - 25 MILLION ADDED TO MANAGER'S TRANSFER BUDGET AFTER AUCTION ROUNDS

Coolmcool - 25 million, 2nd highest, Steffjenks - 21.6 million)

GET WHO YOU WANT? DID STEFFJENKS SERIOUSLY OVERSPEND?

I'm real happy with my pack!

Steffjenks will be forced to sell players to get his balance out of negative, right?

I went big this round and still only one won pack! Came second 4 times though!

I'm yet to adjust budgets but to get out of negatives, you have to sell players to other teams

I need clarification with SteffJenks' budget. All prices are listed and he spent 25m on Sociedad and 4m on Dukic.

Did I go a bit over the top?

Just for clarification, I can sell players to any team at any time?
And if I'm out of negatives by the start of the season I won't have any penalties?

Did I go a bit over the top?

Just for clarification, I can sell players to any team at any time?
And if I'm out of negatives by the start of the season I won't have any penalties?
You can sell to any team, any time until the game starts

If you are out of negatives, the amount of money you have left is taken from your point deductions. If you got out of the red and had 18m at the end of the auction, you would have only a -2 point deduction