Daniele De Rossi
, Paolo Maldini, Stephan El Shaarawy, Andrea Pirlo.
Buying Team: Zaragoza (RiotAct)
Selling Team: Real Sociedad (steffjenks)
Fee - £46 million

don't really have time for the game. If you want someone to take my spot you should do it

Selling one of the legends for 20m (no lower) First come first serve!

George Weah
Abedi Pele
Roger Milla
Godfrey Chitalu

Yea, well you a right.. Considering what other players were sold for - that also back up your point :)
But i will rephrase then: It's not a bargain :)

Gianluigi Buffon
Buying Team: Granada (Toon Army 13)
Fee - £16 million

Ignazio Abate, Luca Cigarini
Buying Team: Espanyol (akash)
Fee - £25 million

Random Round

These are the results from the random round, I think I may have failed to specify this was for players from the La Liga and any statistics were acquired from Wikipedia. Sorry for any inconvenience. Not doing 2nd highest bids anymore in results.

1 - Plays for Barcelona, is Argentinian - UKFootballScore - 25m

AND THE PLAYER IS

JAVIER MASCHERANO

2 - Played for both clubs in El Clasico, born in Buenos Aires - UKFootballScore - 20m

AND THE PLAYER IS

JAVIER SAVIOLA

3. Scored 19 career goals (Wikipedia), 2 apps for national team - CoolMCool - 18m

AND THE PLAYER IS

DIEGO PEROTTI

4. 26 years old, played for Man United - UKFootballScore - 30m

AND THE PLAYER IS

GERARD PIQUE

5. Captains their club, 30 years old - CoolMCool - 19m

AND THE PLAYER IS

JAVIER PAREDES

6. Been on loan at Osasuna, scored a hat-trick against Venezuela - CoolMCool - 22m

AND THE PLAYER IS

ROBERTO SOLDADO

7. Broke his metarsal in the 06-07 season, scored only one penalty for his national team - RiotAct - 26m

AND THE PLAYER IS

View attachment 334962
8. Scored all goals in a match against his club’s biggest rivals, has made almost 500 apps in his career - Sam91 - 20m

AND THE PLAYER IS

ANDONI IRAOLA

I'm guessing no-one expected Lionel Messi to be number 7. Got who you want? Did RiotAct pull of the bargain of the auction (in comparison to my 20m swoop for Neymar on Potta's). Next round is Belgian remember.​

RiotAct is sorted! I was close on a couple of them, oh well.

Uhh, I'm building a legendary squad! ;)

I choose Toby Alderweireld from the Belgian round.

Also, Max.. Could you update OP before next round?

Haha, okay.

Messi, Zidane, Maldini, Van Basten and (fat)Ronaldo - it's gonna be legendary ;)

Fair play that round was epic!! Soooo tough to bid but happy with mascherano and pique though decent players but paid more than I'd want to!