**** injured again..... not good

2-3 months with a knee injury this early in a career can't be good

Really, Least valuable player? Oh man. Can only go up though.

Jadax;214797} You actually chose a pretty good position to play at Barca said:
Well everyone else was choosing Centre back or Attacking Midfield, so I'm okay with not getting all the fame and goals if it means my player develops like he should

Wow! 10 caps for my country all ready :O Hopefully I can use the international experience to my advantage and push for a spot in the Barca 1st team

Season 2 Wrap-Up
The 2nd season comes to and end and we are finally starting to see the La Masia batch start to split into groups. Some of us are already nationally recognised (James Hall), but most of us are still future stars. Things to take note of:

Potential :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: players:
James Hall - NT player
Ryan Kimbrell - amazing development
Lewie Roberts (?) - NT player

MVP: Ryan Kimbrell (DC) ?3.1 million

Least Valuable Player: Lewie Roberts (ST) ?210,000

Injury: Max Gonzalez (4 months knee injury), Ivan Drago (5-6 months broken leg :'()

Barcelona B Team of the Season

View attachment 381834

Cesar Mathieu, Matthew McArthur continue to be mainstays here. Aaron Lewis is the newcomer on to this list. Chris Road and Ignazio Sampolia drop down to the subs bench.

Players
Dangly McBalls
View attachment 381829

Freddy Josef
View attachment 381822

Neil Doon
View attachment 381823

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 381832

Ivan Drago
View attachment 381827

Ignazio Sampolia
View attachment 381825

Lewie Roberts
View attachment 381818

Akash Sky
View attachment 381820

James Hall
View attachment 381824

Cesar Mathieu
View attachment 381826

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 381831

Chris Road
View attachment 381830

Pratik Sangle
View attachment 381821

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 381819

Ryan Kimbrell
View attachment 381833

Matthew McArthur
View attachment 381828

As you can see, some players have started contributing to the Barcelona 1st team, but noone is a starter. Some players are developing faster than others. Mostly, other than maybe 1-2 definite future stars, the rest of us are still in the same boat - can next season bring a change? Some contracts are running out and Barcelona still hasn't offered new ones...will this mean the end of the road for some at La Masia?

Tune in next season!

Last edited:
Looks like I am improving well rise of 6 determination to 11 maybe I will make it at Barca after all

seems like my player didn't even improvise (except the weight of course, my player is 5 kg fatter)

Too many hamburgers for you!
ivan even weigh 18 kg fatter than berezutskiys (both alexey & vasili) and ignashevich. but with 12 acceleration, and a lot of luck, ivan could get some caps for NT i guess..

I seem to be maturing, but looking at the stats I'd be better suited as a DC rather than a DL. Wonder if I might get re-trained.

ivan even weigh 18 kg fatter than berezutskiys (both alexey & vasili) and ignashevich. but with 12 acceleration, and a lot of luck, ivan could get some caps for NT i guess..
Ivan is actually quite good stats-wise compared to a couple of others in our La Masia batch. That 5-6 month injury might slow down development a bit though.

I seem to be maturing, but looking at the stats I'd be better suited as a DC rather than a DL. Wonder if I might get re-trained.
tbh I think you would be a much better fullback than central defender - you lack the jumping to be good there at a top team.

I was looking at my stats too as a DC and wondering if I may be more suited to a CDM role....

Very happy with how my player is coming along, highest rating in the best XI, and the fourth most games. My stats are also really good for a CDM, and I'm delighted with my physical stats! Hopefully some Scotland caps and first team football for me next season

View attachment 585599
We have movement in the transfer window!

Transfers
Pratik Sangle -> PSG (for ?4.1 million) -> loaned out to Ponferradina
View attachment 381744

Neil Doon -> Recreativo (free)
View attachment 381743

Max Gonzalez (attracting major interest from AS Monaco)
View attachment 381742

Lewie Roberts (attracting major interest from Manchester City)
View attachment 381741

What does it mean that Pratik went to a top club like PSG for 4.1mil whilst Neil will leave on a free to Recreativo? Will Max and Gonazlez also move?

Things are starting to get exciting - the La Masia batch is starting to take shape!

Last edited:
Hope Ignazio will stay at Barca till the end even if he is not playing that often

Hope Ignazio will stay at Barca till the end even if he is not playing that often
Same, want to be a La Masia graduate who goes on to have a spectacular career at Barca XD

A man can wish! ;)

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Now to show what Barca have thrown away.

Man city? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hopefully me and Max can be in the same team one way or another. International caps as well!