I need to improve my determination and start performing in matches! Hopefully I get more consistent with age

I've updated the first post with a table of La Masia + other info. Should be easier to compare players now (somewhat).

Nice u21 apps - can't believe I was dropped in TOTS! Me instead of Santos! Maybe my ignorance of not learning Spanish is hindering it.

Well got good numbers in key stats but nothing else really.

I (Kimbrell) am looking really good and have broken into the Barcelona squad already! I could use some tutoring from somebody like Puyol though to help that Determination.

Actually really curious about how things will turn for Lewie and Max. And at least City and Monaco are both good clubs!

PSG??????? can't say i am too disappointed, should get games at my loan club

Season 3 Wrap-Up
The 3rd season winds down and we finally have a La Masia graduate playing for the 1st team. Ryan Kimbrell has developed the most out of our batch so far and been rewarded by replacing Puyol/Mascherano in the starting line-up. At the young age of 19yrs this is quite the achievement, and he is most certainly going to go on and become a star.

Potential :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: players:
Ryan Kimbrell - Barcelona 1st team player and best developed player in La Masia

MVP: Ryan Kimbrell (DC) ?8.25 million

Least Valuable Player: Lewie Roberts (ST) ?18,500

Injury: Ivan Drago (~2 months knee injury)

Barcelona Team of the Season
View attachment 381342

Ryan Kimbrell cements his place in the starting line-up of this fabled team. Dangly McBalls gets on to the subs bench.

Barcelona B Team of the Season

View attachment 381343

Chris Road returns to the starting line-up. New entries are James Hall and Freddy Josef. Neil Doon, Ivan Drago and Lewie Roberts get on to the subs bench.

Players
Dangly McBalls
View attachment 381356

Freddy Josef
View attachment 381350

Neil Doon
View attachment 381345

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 381347

Ivan Drago
View attachment 381349

Ignazio Sampolia
View attachment 381348

Lewie Roberts
View attachment 381344

Akash Sky
View attachment 381351

James Hall
View attachment 381353

Cesar Mathieu
View attachment 381357

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 381355

Chris Road
View attachment 381354

Pratik Sangle
View attachment 381358

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 381346

Ryan Kimbrell
View attachment 381359

Matthew McArthur
View attachment 381352

Without a doubt the best performer this season has been Ryan Kimbrell. At only 19yrs of age he has displaced two world class players in his position to become a starter for Barcelona - by the looks of his development it won't be a stretch to say that he is our batch's first star. Can anyone else break through into the team? Will this batch of La Masia friends remain together for all our playing days?

For some of us this doesn't seem to be path we take - Pratik Sangle has left us for PSG, Neil Doon leaves us for Recreativo and Lewie Roberts/Max Gonzalez may not be with us longer as their contracts run out in about a months time.

Join me next season when I start posting player History pages as well so we can see how everyone has done so far in games.

Last edited:
In the B Team subs from 1 GOAL IN 1 GAME AND BEST AVG RATING! Hope I stay as Barca or at least go to LFC

-2 acceleration and +6 kg weight in 2 seasons, my player definetly another kind of practice dummy..

Season 4 As it Happened!
The 4th season comes to and end - and instead of blooming our batch seems to be stuck in this 3rd gear, not being able to break into the Barcelona 1st team. Some of us have given up (sort of) and left La Masia to follow our dreams elsewhere, but for most of us the Barcelona B team has to do till we grow up.

Potential :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: players:
none, seems to have been a bad year for us.

MVP: Ryan Kimbrell (DC) ? 6.25 million

Least Valuable Player: Max Gonzalez (DC) ? 325,000

Injury: none

Barcelona Team of the Season
View attachment 378486

None of us make it to the big league this season - bad season for La Masia.

Barcelona B Team of the Season

View attachment 378485

Chris Road, James Hall, Freddy Josef, Max Gonzalez, Ignazio Sampolia get into the B Team starting eleven. Ivan Drago and Stewart Meakin get on to the subs bench.

Players
Dangly McBalls
View attachment 378484View attachment 378483

Freddy Josef
View attachment 378482View attachment 378481

Neil Doon
View attachment 378480View attachment 378479

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 378478View attachment 378477

Ivan Drago
View attachment 378476View attachment 378475

Ignazio Sampolia
View attachment 378474View attachment 378473

Lewie Roberts
View attachment 378472View attachment 378471

Akash Sky
View attachment 378470View attachment 378469

James Hall
View attachment 378468View attachment 378467

Cesar Mathieu
View attachment 378466View attachment 378465

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 378463View attachment 378462

Chris Road
View attachment 378461View attachment 378460

Pratik Sangle
View attachment 378459View attachment 378458

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 378457View attachment 378456

Ryan Kimbrell
View attachment 378455View attachment 378454

Matthew McArthur
View attachment 378453View attachment 378452

Don't know what to say - was expecting at least one of us would be in the main team ripping it up, Ryan Kimbrell seemed to have done that in the 3rd season but this season he's not even on the subs bench. We're definitely starting to see who the more 'talented' players are - some haven't developed much since the beginning, whilst some have developed in leaps and bounds.

Can any of us really ever replace Messi? Diego Costa? Thiago? Fabregas? Nastasic? Pique?

Caligari, not bad. Where are they and where did they finish last season?

well, definetly won't make the barca first team (although i see in 12th match he get 9 point something rating), besides crappy stats, ivan is just 7 kg away from being akinfenwa (in my current fm13 save). his strength even decreasing (if i'm not wrong). my last hope now is, he retire from football and start wrestling in wwe. :S