not so good stats on me...... i dont think paris will want me back

well i deffo need to get a move away, whether it be on loan or transfer haha not getting enough game time and not developing well :/

tbh I think most of us are developing really badly, lack of 1st team opportunities + Barca's crazy transfer policies means we have insanely high buy-out clauses, and out of the 3 guys who made it out 2 were on a free I think

Yeah. I agree. Wanna do something different or a different club?

Yeah. I agree. Wanna do something different or a different club?
I could if that's the general consensus. I could also continue with this since it was kind of a given that only a couple of us would reach the target of overthrowing one of the Barcelona legends - which is definitely proving to be the case right now :p

wouldn't it just be the same at another team? They only have enough first team places so only a few of us would properly develop at the club, with the rest of us not playing as much, just my opinion though

What if it was at a lower rep club, like AC Milan or Liverpool or another team that concentrates on youth?

That could work yeah, like a Southampton or something like that?

Going a lower team would definitely make it easier to develop as players..

I'd put my name down as wanting to change, unless you're counting me as one of the 2 :p

I wouldn't mind either changing or staying. At least Gonzalez finally got some playing time in Barca B!

ok going to set it up, will take max 10 people this time, less ppl = more detailed updates.

The 5-6 of you who have been active will get their places reserved, just fill up your info and post it in the new thread, will open to the public for the last few places.

As for teams, I'm considering and Championship team - any choices?

Who are the 5-6 people then? Also, maybe Burnley or Reading?