Last Striker Standing 2016

Vice Captain in the 1st season? not bad Boba Fett.

Just one question, which club is interested in my player?

Happy with Pieter's move to Spurs. I wish I'd been loaned out but I think in a few seasons (if I stay that long) I'll get some good first team opportunities :)

Poor first season from John Cena. Will hopefully get more points and can get better staying at Yeovil before the guys moving to bigger clubs get their chance to play :D

Great updates, hopefully i will get a loan move from city too get first team action

Really happy with the move to FC Midtjylland, they got some solid facilities :) Also happy with my player so far :)

Interesting and good season for my guy. Would be interesting to know which five teams are interested in him. Pretty sure he's got a better chance to score points staying where he is another season than moving to a big team and staying in reserves.

Flash Gordon struggled to score at Morecambe last season, so don't fancy his chances at Valencia this season.

Hopefully they can sort him out a decent loan move, and will move away from the elimination zone!

I couldn't of asked for a better 1st season I don't think! Bit bitter that I chose Portugal then England go on and win the ****** thing! Never mind a good move to Chelsea and hopefully will shine at Villa on loan! Villa still in PL?

Exciting to win year 1!
I really hope that I don't sit on Juve's bench all year. Here's hoping for a loan move!

SEASON 2 UPDATE AND ELIMINATION
View attachment 208804View attachment 208803

1. Tom Drake: 28 Games 11 Goals 3 Assists 5 International Goals = 64 Points
Took every opportunity he was given while at City and before moving on loan to West Brom for the second half of the season, managed to score 11 goals for both premiere league teams.
View attachment 208830

2. James Scott: 26 Games 6 Goals 3 Assists 4 International Goals = 40 Points
Played Well while on loan with Aston Villa from Chelsea and on the back of his international goals, had a pretty decent season.
View attachment 208842

3. Hans Pedersen: 29 Games 15 Goals 7 Assists 2 International Goals = 38 Points
Had a great season back home in Denmark and capped it off with two international goals.
View attachment 208817

4. Boba Fett: 44 Games 19 Goals 7 Assists 4 International Goals = 35 Points
Boba had an outstanding season with everything taken into account, although Stevenage did not achieve promotion.
View attachment 208810

5. Karl Marx: 38 Games 25 Goals 5 Assists 7 Youth International Goals = 32 Points
Moved to Atletico B and never looked back with 25 Goals. Also converted to the Spain international setup (due to my error to activate the German national team before starting the save :(). Was the third top scorer at the U20 World Cup and gained international recognition with 4 goals and 6 assists during the tournament.
View attachment 208816

6. Shane Tracz: 44 Games 16 Goals 4 Assists = 32 Points
Shane played very well for Preston although they were relegated, he managed to score 16 goals.
View attachment 208834

7. Will Score: 44 Games 27 Goals 4 Assists 1 International Goals = 31 Points
Domination from Will as he bangs in 27 Goals for York although they failed to gain promotion.
View attachment 208808

8. Arnold Burmeister: 52 Games 26 Goals 3 Assists = 26 Points
A fantastic season for Arnold as he fulfills his promise and leads Oxford to promotion the following year after missing out. Oxford comfortably won the league.
View attachment 208811

9. Oluwatosin Oyedemi: 5 Games 1 Goal 1 Assist 6 International Goals = 25 Points
Despite been moved to Real Madrid's B Team and only scoring a goal there, Oyedemi claimed the African young footballer of the year award on the back of his 6 international goals during the season.
View attachment 208839

10. Darren Ferris: 9 Games 5 Goals = 20 Points
An outstanding goalscorer for Southampton, a shame he didn't get more games.
View attachment 208827

11. John Cena: 53 Games 20 Goals 7 Assists = 20 Points
A solid season for John as he leads Yeovil to promotion via playoffs.
View attachment 208809

12. Tony Thompson: 29 Games 14 Goals 5 Assists 1 International Goal = 18 Points
Started off the first half of the season greatly for Crawley with 14 goals and 5 assists in 23 games before leaving for City in January and then getting loaned out to Stoke City right away but with nothing to show for it in the 6 games he was involved in.
View attachment 208829

13. Scott Dance: 48 Games 13 Goals 2 Assists 3 Youth International Goals = 16 Points
An awful season for Scott, as he failed to adjust to the League 1 level completelly.
View attachment 208813

14. Sylvain Revillere: 30 Games 10 Goals 3 Youth International Goals = 13 Points
Began the first half of the season with 10 goals in 29 Games for Accrington but wisely jumped ship for Southampton in January for just 375K although he only registered one appearance during that time for Southampton.
View attachment 208815

15. Flash Gordon: 9 Games 1 Goal 1 International Goal = 8 Points
Flash stayed at Valencia for the entire season and actually got more games than most expected.
View attachment 208838

16. Dustin Wells: 12 Games 1 Goal 1 International Goal = 8 Points
Stayed at Juventus the entire season and got decent playing time but will be disappointed with his scoring output.
View attachment 208828

17. Jean-Pierre Essomba: 11 Games 6 Goals = 6 Points
Played well for Real Madrid's B team by scoring 6 solid goals.
View attachment 208818

18. Lewis Chamanga: 6 Games 1 Goal 1 Assist = 4 Points
After signing for City a little before the transfer deadline, Chamanga's refusal to go on loan cost him in this situation, and if not for an away goal against Tottenham late in the season, he would be facing elimination.
View attachment 208841

19. James Bardy: 12 Games 1 Goal = 4 Points
Nothing went well for James, he was loaned to 3 different clubs from Liverpool and was never able to find his footing.
View attachment 208836

20. Pieter Bosschaart: 2 Games 0 Goals 2 International Youth Goals = 2 Points
Pieter played 2 games for Tottenham before moving on loan to Fulham and sadly suffering a knee injury that kept him out for the rest of the season before he played a game.

View attachment 208820

Last edited:
Update 3 - Teams
Arnold Burmeister - Southampton - FREE

Lewis Chamanga - Manchester City - Wolves on Loan

Sylvain Reveillere - Southampton

Darren Ferris - Southampton

James Bardy - Liverpool - Aston Villa on Loan

Shane Tracz - Manchester City - Stoke City on Loan

Oluwatosin Oyedemi - Real Madrid - FC Augsburg - Loan

Dustin Wells - Juventus - Atalanta on Loan

Flash Gordon - Valencia - Deportivo on Loan