Tony George Michael Thompson - Manchester City - Everton on Loan

James Scott - Chelsea

Tom Drake - Manchester City - Watford on Loan

Karl Marx - Atletico Madrid - Real Betis on Loan

Boba Fett - Racing Santander

Jean-Pierre Essomba - Real Madrid - Wolfsburg on Loan

Will Score - Lyon

John Cena - Arsenal - Hull City on Loan

DOUBLE ELIMINATION NEXT SEASON! GOOD LUCK!!!

Hopefully going on loan to Everton will work out better than last year at Qpr

John Cena better start getting better results. I don't want to be eliminated.

Great Season for Boba Fett! Too bad Canada couldn't make the WC. Stay put at Racing is a smart move, more playing time

Also Great Job getting the LSS record

Last edited:
Gutted not too make the world Cup but hopefully will be another good season on loan. Ps great read so far. Also did i win the guess for the world cup. As i was first to guess brazil?

70mil?!?!? Wow, hopefully I'll be a succes at Tottenham, this is not at all how I saw my transfer to Napoli turn out :) Also nice to see that Denmark made it that far in the WC, sadly none of my three guesses were Brazil :/

****... second last... really need to up his game if he wants to get anywhere. Can Soutahmton please give him first team experience??

Also, a number had guessed Brazil. How is the winner decided?

****... second last... really need to up his game if he wants to get anywhere. Can Soutahmton please give him first team experience??

Believe it is me. As i guessed Brazil first

I thought that everyone that guessed Brazil, would get a +10, seems like the best way to do it :)

Decent season for Karl Marx, still not impressed with his technical stats at all though!

Absolute storming season I have had at Inter! World cup final as well, Shame I couldn't perform better in the WC!

Better season than last but I need to kick on and improve! Good to make my England debut but sadly not make the WC squad..

SEASON 4
1. Will Score: 14 Games 7 Goals 3 Assists 19 International Goals = 107 Points
Will absolutely dominated at the International level, shattering Fett’s LSS record set the season before with 19 Goals in just 17 Games. Led Australia to the Asian Nation’s Trophy.
View attachment 207084

2. Tom Drake: 34 Games 19 Goals 3 Assists 7 International Goals = 107 Points

Tom continued to dominate premiere league opponents, this time on loan at Watford. He helped Watford barely avoid relegation in 17th place.
View attachment 207083

3. Karl Marx: 38 Games 22 Goals 2 Assists = 90 Points
Great season for Karl as he scored 21 in 36 Games in the league, missing just two games because of loan rules restricting him from playing against his parent club Atletico Madrid. Finished as the second top scorer behind Cristiano Ronaldo and will look to replicate that form next season for Atletico Madrid. Also named in the Liga BBVA Team of the Season.

View attachment 207082

4. Hans Pedersen: 37 Games 14 Goals 4 Assists 7 International Goals = 88 PointsHans’ first season with the Spurs was one of massive success as he managed to lead them to the Europa League and FA Cup Trophies. Also played very well for Denmark.
View attachment 207081

5. Oluwatosin Oyedemi: 38 Games 17 Goals 2 Assists 3 International Goals = 82 Points
Not quite the same as last season but still a great season, also won the Super Cup with Real Madrid before moving on loan to Villareal. Rumored to be unhappy with his lack of playing time with Madrid and maybe seeking a move out alla Samuel Eto’o?

View attachment 207080

6. Boba Fett: 39 Games 23 Goals 4 Assists 7 International Goals = 78 Points
Another great season in the Liga Adelante for Boba although he was only the second top scorer this year. Rumor has it, he’s actively looking for a move away from Racing as they don’t serve his competitive urges. Now the Canadian all time top scorer.

View attachment 207079

7. Dustin Wells: 19 Games 9 Goals 1 Assist 8 International Goals = 69 Points
Dustin did well during his half year on loan at Atalanta and built on that form with 8 more International Goals to make it 12 total.

View attachment 207078

8. James Bardy: 38 Games 15 Goals 4 Assists = 64 Points
15 goals in the premiere league for Norwich while on loan will surely help him in his cause for playing time at Liverpool. Second year in a row he has been loaned out to a team that would later get relegated.

View attachment 207077

9. Darren Ferris: 34 Games 13 Goals 2 International Goals = 60 Points
Darren truly shined after his loan move to fellow premiere league side, Leicester. He was rewarded with 4 more international games in which he gracefully scored two goals.

View attachment 207076

10. Jean Pierre-Essomba: 25 Games 5 Goals 9 International Goals = 56 Points
Essomba did not play well at all at Wolfsburg but saved his season with a solid 9 international goals.

View attachment 207075

11. Shane Tracz: 31 Games 14 Goals = 56 Points
Did very well on his loan at West Brom and did enough to remain in the competition for another season. Still yet to receive his senior cap for Poland but has an amazing U21 international record with 31 goals in 19 games.

View attachment 207074

12. James Scott: 21 Games 5 Goals 2 Assists 7 International Goals = 50 Points
Rumored to have been infuriated with the lack of games he was given despite his sensational for for Portugal and Inter Milan the season before.
View attachment 207073

13. John Cena: 40 Games 11 Goals 2 Assists = 46 Points
Nothing remarkable for Cena here, once again doing just enough to remain a competitor. Surely his time will be called soon.

View attachment 207072

14. Tony Thompson: 20 Games 8 Goals 1 Assists 1 International Goal = 37 Points
Tony had a pretty good season for Everton and did enough to survive, will also be happy to finally have scored his second international goal.
View attachment 207071

15. Arnold Burmeister: 28 Games 8 Goals = 32 Points
Decent season in the Serie A for Spezia, didn’t set the work on fire but stayed in the competition.

View attachment 207070

16. Flash Gordon: 39 Games 6 Goals 2 International Games = 32 Points
Got 39 Games with 24 coming off the bench but with only 6 goals to show for it, Flash lost some form.

View attachment 207069

17. Lewis Chamanga: 15 Games 6 Goals = 24 Points
Lewis decided to stay home and it didn’t really pay off. He recorded just 6 goals.
View attachment 207067

18. Sylvain Reveillere: 25 Games 3 Goals 1 Assist = 13 Points
Stayed at Southampton for the entire season but with just 3 Goals in 25 appearances, Sylvain did not do enough.
View attachment 207066

TRANSFER UPDATE
View attachment 207050View attachment 207049View attachment 207048View attachment 207047View attachment 207046View attachment 207045View attachment 207044

James Scott - Chelsea to Leverkusen - 49 Million

Flash Gordon - Valencia to Manchester United - 44.5 Million

Boba Fett - Racing to Stuggart - 11.75 Million

James Bardy - Liverpool to Q.P.R. - 41.5 Million

Shane Tracz - West Brom - LOAN

John Cena - Stoke City - LOAN

Dustin Wells - Udinese - LOAN

Jean-Pierre Essomba - Fenerbahce - LOAN

Arnold Burmeister - Everton - LOAN

Darren Ferris - Southampton

Oluwatosin Oyedemi - Real Madrid

Hans Pedersen - Tottenham