Last Striker Standing 2018 - TEAM UPDATES!

UPDATE 1 - TEAM UPDATES

UPDATE 1 - TEAM UPDATES
Holdma Deek - Barnet

[FONT=&quot]Hugo Caldeira - Lincoln City[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brane [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ormso - Notts County
[/FONT]
Papa Yeboah - Newport County
Jensen Norgaard - Grimsby Town
Arnold Schwarz - Port Vale
Miguel Palmer - Carlisle United
Kono Yukinari - Colchester United
Daniel Porter - Forest Green Rovers
Simon Medina - Accrington Stanley
Edan Laffoley - Stevenage
[FONT=&quot]
Loki Thorsson - Mansfield Town
[/FONT]

Dickie Davies - Cheltenham Town
Sven Jensen - Crewe Alexander
Rasmus Nybo - Morecambe
Barry Bigdong - Exeter City
[FONT=&quot]Shane Tracz - Crawley Town
[/FONT]
Barry Batsbatk - Cambridge United

Pretty happy with Crewe.
How long does it take to simulate one season for you.

1. Shane Tracz - 53 Games, 24 Goals, 2 Assists, 9 Youth International Goals - 33 Points
Shane wins the first season with an outstanding return of 24 goals but the true difference maker were the 9 goals he banged in for the England U19 team. Led Crawley to a 7th place finish and is currently considering offers from practically every premiere league team.

2. Rasmus Nybo - 50 Games, 20 Goals, 2 Senior Int. Goals, 1 Youth Int. Goal - 29 Points
Nybo banged in 20 goals for Morecambe and they needed every bit of it to narrowly finish above the relegation zone. Ironically scored more goals for the Norway national team than he did for their youth teams. Unfortunately, Norway did not qualify for the World Cup. Arsenal, Liverpool and Inter milan are just a few of the big clubs interested in his services.

3. Brane Ormso - 52 Games, 26 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 Youth Int. Goal - 27 Points
Ormso finished as the top scorer in the entire league with 23 big goals for Notts County on the way to a 6th placed finish. Managed a goal for the England U19 National team. Considering offers from practically every team in England.

4. Hugo Caldeira - 38 Games, 13 Goals, 4 Assist, 6 Youth Goals - 23 Points
32 games for Lincoln City before signing for Monaco for a little under a mil in January. Played mostly for the Monaco academy teams but he did manage 2 goals for the Monaco team and will look to add on to that next season.

5. Arnold Schwarz - 35 Games, 15 Goals, 3 Assists, 4 Youth Goals - 22 Points
34 games for Port Vale before signing for Bayern Munich in January! Was mostly an academy/second team player for Bayern but did manage to grab a goal and will look to add on to the momentum next season. Signed for 1.4 mil. Still choosing between the Austrian and German national teams but looks to be leaning towards Austria.

6. Daniel Porter - 51 Games, 22 Goals, 2 Assists - 22 Points
22 Goals for Forest Green Rovers but was not enough to save the team from relegation. However, will be signing for a new team soon with Arsenal, Leicester City and Southampton the current favorites to secure his signature.

7. Kono Yukinari - 40 Games, 17 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 Youth International Goals - 19 Points
Kono the goalscorer led Colchester to a 16th place finish. Ultimately chose the American national team in anticipation of an increased chance of making a world cup roster but was unfortunately left out of the final 23 although he did play 2 games for the team as part of the preliminary 30 man roster but evidently did not do enough to impress. Considering a move from every big team in England at the moment.

8. Holdma Deek - 46 Games, 15 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 International Goal - 19 Points
Deek led Barnet to a 15th placed finish and already looks to be an established international for Iraq. Does however seems content with staying at Barnet for the moment, it'll be interesting if that costs him in the upcoming seasons.

9. Simon Medina - 51 Games, 19 Goals, 8 Assists - 19 Points
Medina looks to already be one of the favorites to win the competition once assists start counting for points. Created an amazing 32 opportunities for his teammates through the season. Already caught the eye of the Argentine National team set up and has made a few appearances for the U20 teams but no goals. Seems eager to leave England to further his development and is considering offers from French, Italian and German teams.

10. Dickie Davies - 51 Games, 19 Goals, 4 Assists - 19 Points
Dickie the South Korean machine led Cheltenham to a 9th placed finish. Already a South Korean international and was a shock inclusion into the World Cup team with only one previous international game! Seems content to put off all transfer speculation until after the World Cup to see if he could potentially drive his value up in front of an international audience.

11. Loki Thorsson - 46 Games, 15 Goals, 3 Assists, 3 Youth Int. Goals - 18 Points
Mansfield finished 8th and Thorsson made 5 youth international appearances for Denmark but yet to make a senior appearance and will have been disappointed that his nation was not able to qualify for the World Cup. Considering offers from a hosts of different leagues around Europe.

12. Sven Jensen - 44 Games, 14 Goals, 4 Assists, 3 Youth Int. Goals - 17 Points
Ironically, the two Danish competitors had near identical seasons. Only difference was Crewe Alexander struggled in the league and finished 20th. Manchester City, Newcastle, Stoke and Watford look favored to sign the youngster.

13. Edan Laffoley - 50 Games, 17 Goals - 17 Points
Laffoley had a decent season and while he seems to prefer the England set-up, Northern Ireland seems to be closing the gap as England continues to stall. Hopefully a potential move to Aston Villa will prove to be the spring board he needs for the national team.

14. Barry Bigong - 52 Games, 17 Goals, 5 Assists - 17 Points
Barry had a great season for Exeter City on route to leading them to a 4th placed finish and promotion via the playoffs as he scored 2 in 3 playoff games. Will be glad to have already entered the Italian national team set up with a few games already for the U19 team. Juventus is heavily favored to secure his signature but will be interesting to see if he ultimately chooses to stay at Exeter before of the promotion.

15. Miguel Palmer - 49 Games, 14 Goals, 4 Assists, 1 Youth Int. Goal - 15 Points
Miguel had a good season for Carlisle on route to a 10th placed finish. Seems to have chosen Russia over South Africa but will have been disappointed not to make the Russia world cup team along with no senior appearances but 4 U21 appearances so far.

16. Jensen Norgaard - 48 Games, 13 Goals, 5 Assists - 13 Points
A sneaky good season for Jensen, only scored 13 goals but had 5 assists. Will be disappointed to not have recorded more points during the season. Grimsby finished 17th and Norgaard looks to be on the way out with over 15 teams interested in his services.

17. Papa Yeboah - 39 Games, 9 Goals - 9 Points
Yeboah was unfortunately eliminated the season as he struggled to overcome his injury issues. Never found his footing and looks to be on the way to Norwich. We will continue to follow his development every few years.

18. Barry Batsbatk - 51 Games, 9 Goals, 7 Assists - 9 Points
Barry was eliminated unfortunately because he had a good season but did not do enough with finishing his chances. Cambridge finished 19th and is currently trying for force his way out of Cambridge against the management's wishes. We will continue to follow his development every few years.

ABOUT TO SIMULATE THE WORLD CUP. WHOEVER CORRECTLY GUESSES THE WORLD CUP WINNER FIRST WILL RECEIVE A +10CA BOOST FOR THEIR PLAYER. YOU GET TWO GUESSES AND BOTH GUESSES HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME POST! GOODLUUUUUCK!!!

How do you create a player on fm.
Never done it before and I haven't got the game yet as I'm getting it for Christmas.

Brazil or Nigeria (if they are in it) for the world cup for me.

Sven once you get the game download the editor then it's ca case of editing the database to add a new player.

Last edited:
Of course, it would be me to go out in the first round.
If it means anything, I guess France.

Could we know which teams qualify for the WC? Is it the same irl?

Sent from my C2005 using Tapatalk

My predictions would have been Belgium or Germany, but both have been said, my 3rd and 4th choice would have been France and England but as they've all been said already so I'll go daft and say either:

Argentina or Russia

pretty pleased with Brane Ormso's first season, knew he'd do well with Nobby (Kevin Nolan) and super Shola! Any chance of a screen shot?

Last edited:
What a season of Barry Batsbak.... Eliminated after the first season. Hopefully i will still get a very nice career in this game.

For the World Cup i guess Spain or Germany

Gutted I missed out on this, seems like a great challenge. Hopefully if there's another one in future I can be pencilled in for a spot. I'll be following this one anyway

From FM saves I've done I'll take a guess at Belgium winning the world cup.

Back