Last Striker Standing 2018 - TEAM UPDATES!

Think Brane may be suffering mentally after wanting to leave Arsenal but not getting his move. International form a worry, but you know what they say form is temporary, class is permanent (or something like that)

If it wasn't for South Korea I'd be long gone! Surely close to being their record scorer?

Thrilled to have had such a great season, any chance of comparing all players trophies for clubs?

Come on Arnold! If only City could win some trophies!

1. Brane Ormso - 58 Games, 38 Goals, 7 Assists, 10 International Goals - 199 Points
The king is back on top with a roar. 199 points in what was a phenomenal season for both club and country. Did suffer several
disappoints though, was not able to add on to his haul with a 5th consecutive premier league golden shoe as he finished third, England bounced out in the quarter final of the World Cup and Arsenal finished the season trophy less once again.
View attachment 69786

2. Daniel Porter - 56 Games, 33 Goals, 13 Assists, 7 International Goals - 173 Points
This man has done it all at the club and personal level. Added to his impressive trophy cabinet with a premier league/FA Cup double with Chelsea. Also became the second ever contestant to win the Ballon d'Or!! This complimented his best player in Europe award he won before the World Cup started. Will however be disappointed in England's quarter final collapse at the hands of Russia.
View attachment 69785

3. Kono Yukinari - 60 Games, 29 Games, 6 Assists, 6 International Goals - 146 Points
Kono is really starting to put in a shout for the overall championship after deciding to stay at Anfield for the season. The U.S. lost in the round of 16 of the World Cup but Kono did well with a couple goals. However, Kono wants to leave once again. Will he get his move?
View attachment 69784

4. Simon Medina - 52 Games, 24 Goals, 16 Assists, 6 International Goals - 136 Points
Simon silently had a great season as he registered an astonishing 16 assists. But, everyone else did so well that Simon finished 4th despite winning La Liga while finishing as the top scorer, finishing as a runner up for the Spanish league player of the year, and leading Argentina to a 4th placed finish at the World Cup.
View attachment 69783

5. Sven Jensen - 51 Games, 23 Goals, 7 Assists, 9 International Goals - 135 Points
Sven did well enough for Tottenham but they failed to win a trophy once again as Chelsea continue to dominate. Without club success, it's hard to earn individual merit so Sven is forever ignored despite his stellar seasons. Led Denmark to a respectable quarter final finish at the World Cup.
View attachment 69782

6. Arnold Schwarz - 47 Games, 26 Goals, 6 Assists, 5 International Goals - 130 Points
Good season for Arnold but with Manchester City bringing in Rasmus as another striker, Arnold is forced to share playing time up front. The end seems to be near for the former Golden Boy, but we shall see. Arnold will be happy to have finished as the top scorer in the Champions league but will be disappointed he was not able to lead Austria to the World Cup.
View attachment 69781

7. Loki Thorsson - 56 Games, 33 Goals, 7 Assists, 7 International Goals - 122 Points
I want to say Loki barely escaped again but that doesn't seem right considering how great Loki was for PSG in his first full season for the Parisian club. Finished as the second top scorer in all of the French League while he was also named the French League player of the year. Was part of the Austrian team that did well to reach the quarter finals of the World Cup.
View attachment 69780

8. Dickie Davies - 47 Games, 15 Goals, 8 Assists, 7 International Goals - 96 Points
It was only a matter of time unfortunately. Dickie just never quite hit his best at White Hart Lane and it's sad to see one of the best international scorers of all time goal. Scored 5 goals in the World Cup to finish as the second top scorer despite South Korea not making it out of the group stages to make it 55 in 83 games for South Korea.

View attachment 69779

NEXT SEASON WILL BE DOUBE ELIMINATION! GOOD LUCK!!

What can I say the Danish guy (or is he now Austrian!) Loki is really picking the others off one by one! Next season will be interesting for the trickster can he manage to hex two more players under his spell and sneak past once more or will he met his end at what looks to be a bigger battle than Ragnarok.

Noooooooooooo!
I knew man city would be the death of me. Hopefully i can get out from there and have a decent career.
Good luck guys.
I did warn you lol...... You have nothing to fear but Loki behind you mwahahahahah!!!

Boom and Brane is back. Glad the injury isn't too serious. Hopefully he can start picking up a few more winners medals!

Last edited:
I did warn you lol...... You have nothing to fear but Loki behind you mwahahahahah!!!

I knew as soon as i joined that it wouldnt end well.
Hopefully when we get an update on everyone thats been eliminated ive lect city and become a star striker at a top team.

Can't say I'm surprised to go, at least Dickie is still smashing them in for Korea!

I knew as soon as i joined that it wouldnt end well.
Hopefully when we get an update on everyone thats been eliminated ive lect city and become a star striker at a top team.
Yea going to City has wrecked many a player in FM. I just wish Loki can move to one of the big boys (Barca would be nice) so his league exploits would show his true ability. He's wasted in France.

1. Brane Ormso – 54 Games, 38 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 International Goals – 166 Points
Brane is continue his scintillating form as we edge closer to the finale. The now 27 year old striker is close to his peak and is performances reflect so. Will be happy to have won his first club trophy in 5 years as he led Arsenal to the FA Cup Trophy.

2. Arnold Schwarz – 43 Games, 28 Goals, 7 Assists, 9 International Goals – 155 Points
Amazing that despite playing in 11 fewer club games, Arnold only finished 11 points back of Ormso. Great form all season but was hampered by the shared playing time with City’s great strike force. But will have very little to complain about as he was part of a City side that secured the Champions league trophy with a 2-1 victory over Tottenham in the final.

3. Kono Yukinari – 55 Games, 25 Goals, 10 Assists, 10 International Goals – 150 Points
Kono does not have the best goal to game ratio amongst the competitors but the American manages to get it done year after year. Will be happy that Liverpool got to the Europa League final but disappointed to miss the game as they fell to Juventus.

4. Sven Jensen – 53 Games, 23 Goals, 11 Assists, 7 International Goals – 131 Points
Solid season for Sven as he led Tottenham all the way to the champions league final but ultimately fell to the blue half of Manchester. Unfortunately that now makes it 9 trophy-less seasons with Tottenham but the Champions League final appearance is encouraging.

5. Daniel Porter – 53 Games, 26 Goals, 5 Assists, 5 International Goals – 129 Points
Extremely disappointing season for Daniel considering what he accomplished the last couple seasons and was lucky not to be eliminated. Porter chose a bad time to lose form a bit. Did however add to his ever growing trophy cabinet with a league cup trophy claimed about half way through the season. Will need to recapture his form if he hopes to win.

6. Simon Medina – 52 Games, 21 Goals, 12 Assists, 5 International Goals – 116 Points
Shocking elimination here for Simon. Was a poor season by his lofty standards and ultimately payed the price. The competition just lost a great one.

7. Loki Thorsson – 48 Games, 31 Goals, 5 Assists, 4 International Goals – 110 Points
Playing in a weaker league ultimately cost Loki here. Outstanding season for PSG but he needed to do it in one of the 4 big leagues. Will be happy to have stayed in it for this long though.

NEXT SEASON WILL ALSO BE DOUBLE ELIMINATION!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Loki's luck was bound to run out eventually. No doubt now the big boys will come calling which would be typical. Happy with 7th best (although valuewise he is 4th best ;) ).

1. Arnold Schwarz – 58 Games, 41 Goals, 7 Assists, 16 International Goals – 235 Points
What a season for Arnold to lead up to our finale!! Finally got the playing time his talents deserved and he absolutely went full savage. Finished as the premiere league top scorer with 24 goals in the league to win his first golden boot. Furthered that success by finishing as the top scorer for a Manchester City team that repeated as Champions League winners. Oh and by the way, he scored 16 international goals during this span and led Austria to the quarter finals of the Euros as they fell to the eventual champions in Holland. Surely Arnold is favored for the two-season finale?
View attachment 68616

2. Brane Ormso – 56 Games, 28 Goals, 9 Assists, 8 International Goals – 153 Points
Decent season for Brane but was far from his best ahead of the finale. However, he has the greatest shot at redemption as he has done enough to qualify for the two-season finale. Helped England to the Euro final but will be gutted to have dropped the game 2-1 despite putting England ahead early in the game.
View attachment 68615

3. Daniel Porter – 55 Games, 25 Goals, 5 Assists, 11 International Goals – 149 Points
Disappointing club season but great international season for Daniel as he is the last qualifier for the two-season finale. For the club, he hasn’t been able to reach the heights he did a few seasons ago and it tells as Chelsea have not secured a major trophy since. Did help England to the final of the Euros but will be disappointed with his performance in the final in the 2-1 defeat to the Netherlands.
View attachment 68614

4. Kono Yukinari – 55 Games, 28 Goals, 9 Assists, 6 International Goals – 145 Points
Kono barely misses out here and you have to feel for him as he truly had an outstanding season for club and country. The American international should be proud to have made it this far and bows out of the competition with a Europa League player of the year and the Europa League Trophy.

View attachment 68613

5. Sven Jensen – 53 Games, 26 Goals, 7 Assists, 4 International Goals – 127 Points
Never really looked like winning it and misses out just ahead of the two-season finale. Helped the Danish national team to the round of 16 where they lost to a superior England team. Sven bows out but he bows out as a Tottenham and Danish Legend.

View attachment 68612

THE FINALE IS HERE!!!!! IT WILL BE A TWO PART SERIES SET UP AS HALF TIME IN A MATCH WOULD BE. THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE AFTER THE FIRST SEASON TO SEE WHO IS IN THE LEAD, WHICH WILL THEN BE FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THE SECOND SEASON. THE POINT TOTAL OF THESE TWO SEASONS WILL DETERMINE OUR CHAMPION! GOOD LUCK TO ARNOLD, BRANE, AND DANIEL! WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL WIN? I AM INTERESTED IN HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS.

What a season for Arnold! Looking good before the final, but have been blessed with avoiding injuries so far, so wouldn't be surprised if I had some bad luck now :(

Good luck to Arnold and Daniel. See you on the flip side, peace out and all that jazz Brane Ormso

Im in shock ive made it this far! my bet is on Arnold, but good luck to both!

Arnold Schwarz - 58 Games, 33 Goals, 9 Assists, 14 International Goals - 197 Points

Daniel Porter - 58 Games, 30 Goals, 10 Assists, 12 International Goals - 178 Points

Brane Ormso - 53 Games, 30 Goals, 5 Assists, 17 International Goals - 193 Points

Ladies and gentlemen, what a race we have on our hands here!! Where do I begin? Do I start by saying all three competitors registered an insane amount of points or do I begin by mentioning how there’s only a 19-point gap between first and third as we head into our final season?! This season was the season of Daniel Porter vs. Arnold Schwarz! They met in two finals! And although Daniel led Chelsea to victory in both, Arnold finished with more points. Arnold was at his brilliant best as he led Manchester City to a Champions league final although they fell just short to a Daniel Porter led Chelsea, Arnold was able to finish as the top scorer of the champions league for a second consecutive year and a third time total. The final was a great one as both Arnold and Daniel managed to score but it was Daniel that grabbed the all-important third goal that put the game out of reach and led to a 3-1 victory after Arnold gave City a very early lead two minutes in. The FA Cup was the second final and Chelsea was able to come out on top of that one too with a 2-1 extra time victory at the Wembley stadium. However, Brane made sure he would not be forgotten about either despite his lack of trophy success. Brane was at his scintillating best as he banged in 21 league goals to finish as the top scorer of the premier league to final break the record with another Arsenal legend in, Thierry Henry. That now makes it 5 premiere league golden boots, 1 greater than Thierry Henry to make the most awarded goal scorer in premier league history. No doubt that Brane is the greatest goal scorer LSS as ever seen and that is further emphasized by his 7 Golden Boot trophies across various leagues in the British Football League pyramid. But the past will get you nothing in this game, Brane is down by 4 to Arnold, can he tighten the gap and potentially win the game? Or will Daniel storm to his very best form and secure the championship from Arnold’s grip? Tune in tomorrow to find out!!!!