Sorry, two more thing, are you using only one tactic or 2-3, and did you change your assistant manager? I thing he sucks balls so much and he's useless.

Last edited:
How did you spend 50 millions euros on transfers?:O Also, In my opinion it is impossible to sell players like Floccari and Ledesma (co) for so much money. What about Biglia, Novaretti and Felipe Anderson, did you buy them as well or put them in the team via FM Editor ? Tell me more about the training, pre season training, match training etc... I am starting all over again for 2-3 times... i have very bad results with this team and i always get sacked even thou i used your tactics. :( And last thing , are you using the very first version of FM 13 or you got 13.3 version? Looking forward to hear some answers from you, greetings Martin from Skopje, Macedonia

Sorry, two more thing, are you using only one tactic or 2-3, and did you change your assistant manager? I thing he sucks balls so much and he's useless.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply mate!
I spend a lot in the first few windows because I use a lot of monthly installments at first while I'm building the team up. May seem like a bad tactic financially and it probably is but oh well, I like to sign certain players and never really worry about the cost. I must've just got lucky with some of my transfers man honestly. I'm using LFC Marshall's summer update, it's available on these forums, can't remember exactly what version I used but it was only a few days old when I started this game.
As for training, I'm pretty rudimental when it comes to my own training. I simply set the team intensity to high and go on a rota where I change to the next one down the list every 3 weeks and just go through the seasons like that. Individual training is also pretty simple, if the player is under 30 then I set their individual intensity to high and check out what role they're best suited for in the team and just keep training that role e.g. I've just trained McGeehan solidly as Box-to-Box Midfielder on high for 2 seasons and he's quality now (challenging Hernanes!). Match training I do Attacking movement for most teams at home but def. set pieces against the big teams. For away games I do defensive positioning mostly except against weaker teams when I do attacking movement again.
For my tactic, it is that basic formation but I change the RB, LB, RW, LW and ST's roles depending on what the player is best at e.g. when Kozak is up front I use a Target man but when Fierro is I use a poacher.
Yes I changed the assistant manager, I think I've changed all the staff now actually. I'm just using that one tactic however I change it from attacking to control to standard to whatever works in each specific game e.g. I don't go attacking against Juve away, that's suicide, I go to standard.

I hope I'm some help and again I can only apologize massively at how late I am in my reply, I've been very busy lately and haven't had much chance to get online to check this out.

In other news: My last university resit is tomorrow however I'm then going to my cousin's wedding, I'm going to start updating again when I get back to Hull (home) on Sunday!