Le Tour de France

Not much of big cycling culture in terms of watching in UK. Very popular across most of Western Europe though, I imagine our recent success will spark a lot more media interest in it though.

I certaintly do. I've been looking forward to this for months.

Amazing prologue by Armstrong and Cancellara. Alberto Contador looked strong aswell.

Yes, I most certainly do care, and I have been following for ten years now. Still expect Contador to walk it.

Yes, I most certainly do care, and I have been following for ten years now. Still expect Contador to walk it.

If he's walking it he surely has no chance!

If he's walking it he surely has no chance!

Not necessarily. If you knew anything about cycling, you'd know that occasionally on one day classics riders push their bikes up hills if the gradient becomes too tough.

Not necessarily. If you knew anything about cycling, you'd know that occasionally on one day classics riders push their bikes up hills if the gradient becomes too tough.

If somebody walked all 2000 miles odd of the Tour they wouldn't win, stop trying to look cool.

very true, tour of flanders and many of the northern classics.

yeah AC has it in the bag. really hope LA does not make it top ten and that Wiggo does.

and what is Cav the Chav playing at, huge fan, but why is he acting like a tool and crashing into others all the time.

hope a team sky rider makes it into a break today and wins lots of KOM points and wears the polka dots for a few days. that would be really cool.

PS - I hate LA, not because i think he a doper but just a Tw@

If somebody walked all 2000 miles odd of the Tour they wouldn't win, stop trying to look cool.

I'm not trying to look cool. I'm just trying to stop other people from being smartasses.

PS - I hate LA, not because i think he a doper but just a Tw@

Of course he is, but that's why we love him! Immense salvaging ride from him today.

cyclying? boring. french? incredibly gay. Tour de France? ;)

I love the tour de france..it's awesome..I love all the crashes and drama - this year's been great for that so far..i love it when one guy leads the whole day, and then looses it in the final straight...it aint gay or boring, tis crazy. i love the coverage on itv4, the music reminds me of summer and being young. Feel a bit sorry for it this year, and all sporting things..the world cup overshadows everything..

cyclying? boring. french? incredibly gay. Tour de France? ;)

Why post then, if you're not interested, stay away.

Anyway, good Tour so far, the riders' conduct was a bit silly yesterday, refusing to do anything because the roads were wet. Like it's never rained during L-B-L.

Why post then, if you're not interested, stay away.

Anyway, good Tour so far, the riders' conduct was a bit silly yesterday, refusing to do anything because the roads were wet. Like it's never rained during L-B-L.

sorry to have insulted you, forgive me? :(