Le Tour de France

Never been close to being proven? Even when he got caught?

Never been close to being proven? Even when he got caught?

When? There has only ever been one time he has ever tested irregularly for ANY substance (this on top of him being the most tested athlete in the world) was when he had an abnormal amount of corticosteroid in his blood, and that was proved as being contracted from a cream for saddle sores.

He has never, ever been tested positive. How can you possibly argue against it?

He's a bit of a *******. Some people you just would never expect to dope: Voigt, Hushovd, Boogerd, Rubiera, Sammy Sanchez, Wiggins... those sort of people. Others you could see were a bit dodgy, Ricco, Bjarne Riis, Valverde, and I could see Cunego doping at some point. And I'd put Contador into that category.

Bit harsh on the Cunego part as he has a tattoo that says we would never dope. I am pretty sure he is quite vocal about dopers. however he did win a giro a few years back and since then has stuggled in grand tours but still is a great one-day hilly race rider.

I am shocked that this....mind you there were links to OP back in 2003. The odd thing was it was such a small microdose that there would be zero benefit.

couple others have been caught too today plus ricco had his house stromed and found 50 pills. Odd day.......

Ahem. If this turns out to be true...

Fishy. I don't like to insinuate, but Contador gives off that vibe of a doper. I mean, would you be surprised? There are some people you just can't imagine taking drugs, Voigt, Hushovd for example. But Contador? Hm. Not so sure.

CALLED IT.

If it is true, and it is, I hope he gets a proper punishment .. Nontheless, I think he will get away with murder

The concentration in Contador's A test was "400 time(s) less than what the antidoping laboratories accredited by (World Anti-Doping Agency) WADA must be able to detect," the UCI said in a statement.

As normal, uci rules are as clear as mud. I think that the rule states there should be none of it found but due to how good the test was some was found. Whereas in other labs it would have gone un-found.