league 1

lol gary teale what he like he looks decent but your fans dont rate him ohh well we got neil mellor!

lol gary teale what he like he looks decent but your fans dont rate him ohh well we got neil mellor!

This is the best day of my life. Honestly though, i wouldn't put him in a u5's team down my local park. He's a mess.

ohh **** ! ohh well he could be backup yet with jones on wing or sedwick and we got jj

As a Southampton fan, I obviously feel we will walk the league, being the Man City of league 1 :).

However, we would and should have gone up last season, even with the points deficit, but poor performances away to weak teams on even 'weaker' pitches meant we just missed out. I feel that the league will be decided between us and Sheff Weds. We struggled as we did not have enough cover of adequate quality but with two good defenders already in and more to come, on paper we should at least achieve auto promotion. I don't really rate Huddersfield, good against weaker teams but when they visited St Marys I seem to remember us dominating them 5-0 :p

As a Southampton fan, I obviously feel we will walk the league, being the Man City of league 1 :).

However, we would and should have gone up last season, even with the points deficit, but poor performances away to weak teams on even 'weaker' pitches meant we just missed out. I feel that the league will be decided between us and Sheff Weds. We struggled as we did not have enough cover of adequate quality but with two good defenders already in and more to come, on paper we should at least achieve auto promotion. I don't really rate Huddersfield, good against weaker teams but when they visited St Marys I seem to remember us dominating them 5-0

yehh its probs deffo between us two hopefully we will win the league but as long as we go up i don't mind obv it would be nice to finish top however i feel we have got a better team this year than last year and i also remember winning someone 5-0 at hillsborough :p but don't worry that was what 2-3 years ago now and we don't have sodje he's at charlton instead lol !

Yeh, we kept more or less the same team that got us relegated, and to be honest, it was enough for at least the play offs, although practically every team plays the long ball tactic, even we resort to that with Sir Rickie up front :), when the big teams meet it always turns out to be a grand day out, especially at Wembley for the JPT!

Not the same can be said for an away trip to Carlisle mid-week :'(

1- Southampton
2- Swindon
3- Sheff Wed

Last edited:
I've been playing as Sheffield Wednesday since they offered me a position and starting to get a good feel for the club. I like the loyalty and pasion of the Owls, good luck to you :)

I've been playing as Sheffield Wednesday since they offered me a position and starting to get a good feel for the club. I like the loyalty and pasion of the Owls, good luck to you :)

thanks!

and yeh a lot of teams play hoof ball but we will probs play it on the deck however neil mellor and tudgay and maybe heffernan are all good in the air

Looking forward to this season even more than last year now we have even more local derbys. Cant wait to play argyle again and i think we should finish mid table and i agree it should be between southampton and sheffield wednesday.

Southampton 11/4
Sheff Wed 7/1
Huddersfield 8/1
Charlton 8/1
Peterborough 11/1
Brighton 12/1
Swindon 14/1
Plymouth 18/1http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);
Colchester 19/1
Notts County 20/1
MK Dons 20/1
Bristol Rovers 22/1
Brentford 30/1
Walsall 35/1
Carlisle 40/1
Tranmere 40/1
Leyton Orient 45/1
Oldham 45/1
Hartlepool 60/1
Rochdale 60/1
Bournemouth 75/1
Yeovil 80/1
Exeter 80/1
Dagenham & Red 100/1

Last edited:
imo, MK Dons will flop. I think with the signings Rovers have made, we may be worth an outside bet for the Play-offs !

with our squad having such a major overhaul, it is unlikely we will challenge this year. it is a transitional period for us at the moment, and we have a very strong squad on paper, but there are about 6 new players, with another 4 at least supposed to be coming in soon. plus about 12 players have already left, including key players like bailey, sam and burton. ill say southampton to come first, due to a ridiculously good squad (could get in championship playoffs at a push), and a ridiculous amount of funds (despite that ****** pardew as manager). and i think someone like peterborough will probably come 2nd. wednesday will be 4th or 5th. charlton 11th and plymouth about 7th IMO. still, league 1 is very unpredictable and closely contested, so anything can happen

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Charlton now linked to Liverpool, so they could get some guys from there, such as Shelvey, Nemeth, etc.

haha, i wish! we have been linked with valencia for i think 7 years and have never signed or loaned a single player from them. what this link with liverpool means is that they get priority over any promising youngsters that come through our youth system. its a good deal for them considering its record. parker, michael turner, defoe etc (yes he came through ours, not west ham's, look it up if you dont believe me)

we sold our best goalkeeper now who is one of the best in championship now however were getting Nicky Weaver he is a wednesday fan and a good keeper been down to ground today as they was holding a training session on the pitch and we have some good quality especially CLINTON MORRISON!

Brentford's signing will surely push them up the ranks and challenge for promotion!

Brentford's signing will surely push them up the ranks and challenge for promotion!
I can see that we will definately get in the play offs this year and I agree with what you have said about the signings; Nicky Forster, Michael Spillane and soon to be Gary Alexander :) look to have sealed promotion for the Bees; EIEIEIO .....

agree with what you have said about the signings; Nicky Forster, Michael Spillane and soon to be Gary Alexander :) look to have sealed promotion for the Bees; EIEIEIO .....[/QUOTE]

lmao maybe in the play offs Nicky Forster and Gary Alexander lol we have Clinton Morrison , Neil Mellor Paul Heffernan Marcus Tudgay there way better and you think it looks like u sealed promotion lol

Heffernan :wub:

he was signing for your aswell lol however we made a offer to him close to his doorstep and he signed for us looks decent however he will find it difficult to break into team with Morrison Mellor and Tudgay i cannot wait for saturday at Hillsborough Bring on the Daggers!

Gooluck to all the team in League 1

he was signing for your aswell lol however we made a offer to him close to his doorstep and he signed for us looks decent however he will find it difficult to break into team with Morrison Mellor and Tudgay i cannot wait for saturday at Hillsborough Bring on the Daggers!

Gooluck to all the team in League 1

Apart from Swindon ;)