just signed him for malaga for £24.5m at the start of the game.. hopefully he'll score goals..

Just bought him january first season...Teaching him to be an AMR move into channels...meanwhile...what role's shud rooney/him have to compliment/work with each other and also another question I have...Who to put as target man? Is the target man the one that scores or is rooney the target man?

signed him with spurs and he was a beast with vdv and modric as inside forwards. probably need a good playmaker in the middle as well, but will get you goals galore

He's really good, Liverpool got him in my save, caused me trouble in the Olympics when I was team GB and has put a few past my Arsenal side this season but your better off buying Edinson Cavani for that much money - 45 goals/47 games for me costing £27.5m

Nice screenshot of your 2014 save with leandro. check out my screenshot of leandro in 2014 :D

Last edited:
I've never seen anything like it! In the season 2013/2014 premiere with Malaga, Leandro scored 6 (six!) goals!

Madrid came in with £20m for Nilmar, thought I'd sign this guy as a younger player, and turn a profit, then he gets injured and it can't go through. Darn.

I just can't get him for my Arsenal Save. Don't know why they won't accept my bids. Guess I'll have to buy Niang then.

I've play Leandro Damiao as a complete forward and he has got 96 goals in 126 games on my tottenham game

Just signed Leandro for 21 Mil on my Dortmund save 2nd season for 21 Mill, Sold Barrios for 10 mill who wasnt doing that great, but I managed to win the league first season by a point anyway, and wanted a top striker to replace him who was young and could grow a bit. In his first 4 league games he has got 6 goals including a German Goal of the month :D Got a few assists as well so far seems amazing. Playing him as a complete forward by the way.

Buy Niang or Erick Torres. They are 17-18 years old in your save and the'll be the best after a few years! Especially Niang, he's pretty cheap and he has great qualities! He has pace, technique and Strength! A must buy if you need a complete forward!

I have put a thread up about Erick Torres mate :p I sold Kagawa second season and am just playing him now :p He just scored 2 goals away to Shaktar to give me an invaluable 4-3 victory in the group stage! He is quality!

I thinks he's a litter overpriced isn't he? His finishing and composure is 'only' 15 and his pace isn't that outstanding ( he's fast, but not that great) . I know he's still 22 but with 20M+ you can get Tevez or Cavani and you can get Niang for a more promising prospect.

which was him play role ? targat man , poacher or complate forward ? which ? :)

first season i used him as complete fwd and bent as poacher

now i am usin him as poacher and bent as complete fwd

so as you can see he is doin very well as poacher