He's supposed to play as a Poacher. He'll score for fun, but he does get injured so be careful.

Yeah he comes pricey. I got him for around 40 million euros but I can tell you that he has no adaptation period whatsoever. He comes in and the next day he starts banging goals.

Yeah he comes pricey. I got him for around 40 million euros but I can tell you that he has no adaptation period whatsoever. He comes in and the next day he starts banging goals.

Totally agree, can come in straight away and produce. Went 20 games / 16 goals before being injured, but then came back is on a 2 game scoring streak (missed a month).

Bought him for 15 mill in Jan of first season with Spurs, scored 23 by end of season. Beast!!

COYS.

Quality

signed him in my newcastle first season netted 35 goals as lone striker

how do you play him? As a lone striker or with someone else to help him? And which role do you use him normally in?

I play him as target man/ attack with a poacher/ attack beside him

signed him for £7.5m

has anyone managed to sign him yet and if so how much ? I was thinking about saving up for him
In my first season with Tottenham, in the january transfer window i bought him for £7.5m because Internacional were relegated from the Brazilian first devision, thats why i got him on the cheap. :)

true BEAST..scores goal for fun...

Bought him for 15 mill in Jan of first season with Spurs, scored 23 by end of season. Beast!!

COYS.

I bought him for 14.5mil in january for spurs........scored 20 league goals eventho started only 17 games.finishing 2nd as top goalscorer...

2nd season even better...16 goals so far....eventho seldomly starts due to injuries......*agreed to the fact that hes prone to injury....8-|

I just signed him now for 28mio in my Malaga save. I only wanted a backup for Rondon, but now I think Rondon will be benched. His first match will be against Barcelona

I bought him for Newcastle and he's an absolute legend 46 goals in all competitions in his first season :D He's an absolute goal scoring machine and gets plenty assists too
Only downside was he cost me £38.5 million but well worth I think

Last edited: