Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Paul Konchesky and Christian Poulsen have only been at Liverpool for five minutes, how can you hate them already? Typical armchair fan .....

Yeah, because you know me inside out?

I go to every Liverpool home game, 20% of away games, how I am armchair fan I will never know. Have you seen every Liverpool game this season? They're both woeful.

Paul Konchesky defends like Glen Johnson and attacks like Jamie Carragher. He can't pass a ball, he's slow, weak, has a terrible touch and makes far too many mistakes. Awful defender.

Christian Poulsen, not sure how you even need an explanation on this guy. When he is playing he doesn't even look like he knows where he is. As expected, he cannot pass a ball, he is so slow with the ball it is unbelievable. We were told he gets stuck in, I haven't seen him get stuck in :S He backs out of most 50-50's and never commits to challenges, I reckon Jay Spearing would be better in our midfield than him..

I am a Chelsea fan and i despise Paulo Ferreira :S

Paulos one of my favorite players:O Always there when needed and pretty good for a third choice right-back.

I dont hate any of the players. Get mad at them - yes. But hate - no

I despise Kalou, despite his amazing talent he seems too arrogant to me and could be so much better if he got his head down and worked hard

Carew and petrov... Aka 'mr doesnt move alot' and 'mr doesnt move alot no. 2' see what i did there? Genius i know.

Hmm while on the topic xD...
Young, only 1 cross in 9 is decent, all deadball situations are aweful (looks at last england game) and he dribble himself into trouble.
I used to really dislike downing, he never got a league assist last season... And is somehow renown for his crossing =S.

people i hate
MU: o'shea,anderson
Tottenham: jenas,keane
Dortmund:valdes(since i played him at fm)

Chris Lines : Lazy, can't tackle, can't head, can't cross.....

Wayne Brown > Chris Lines

Arsenal- Tough one like alll the players, if i had to chose one it would be djourou

he is a liability

Yeah, because you know me inside out?

I go to every Liverpool home game, 20% of away games, how I am armchair fan I will never know. Have you seen every Liverpool game this season? They're both woeful.

Paul Konchesky defends like Glen Johnson and attacks like Jamie Carragher. He can't pass a ball, he's slow, weak, has a terrible touch and makes far too many mistakes. Awful defender.

Christian Poulsen, not sure how you even need an explanation on this guy. When he is playing he doesn't even look like he knows where he is. As expected, he cannot pass a ball, he is so slow with the ball it is unbelievable. We were told he gets stuck in, I haven't seen him get stuck in :S He backs out of most 50-50's and never commits to challenges, I reckon Jay Spearing would be better in our midfield than him..

spot on poulsons the slowest thing ive ever seen hes like a slow motion replay

sanel jahic
he is thougth to be playing many position but in reality he is average in all but also not good enough for those positions

Leeds - Andy Robinson. Was brought in and given decent wages (for us) and has done nothing. He's fat and slow and pretty much useless. No one wants to buy him! :@

Back