Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
James Perch.

STOP GETTING PLAYED AHEAD OF RYAN TAYLOR.

Barry Conlon is a joke, he's so bad, seriously, he's just laughable!

Should go:

Simpson > Taylor > Perch

That's my opinion.

I'd be happy with that. For me Taylor and Simpson are of equal ability, Simpson obviously having the age advantage. Perch just digs himself a greater hole everytime I watch him though

For me it's Fahey, O'Connor and Bowyer at the moment however I would like to be proven wrong if one of them scores tomorrow. :P

Ryan Babel, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen.

Adlene Guedioura didnt rate him last year have no reason why they gave him a permentant contract

Ryan Babel, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen.
Paul Konchesky and Christian Poulsen have only been at Liverpool for five minutes, how can you hate them already? Typical armchair fan .....

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

For me it's Fahey, O'Connor and Bowyer at the moment however I would like to be proven wrong if one of them scores tomorrow. :P
Bowyer's penalty :)

What has Fahey done wrong.
I think he is solid for us

Paul Konchesky and Christian Poulsen have only been at Liverpool for five minutes, how can you hate them already? Typical armchair fan .....

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Bowyer's penalty :)

I'm not an 'armchair fan' and they're ******* horrible players.

hard one this, wouldnt say there was anyone at Bolton i don't like. It was Shittu Hunt and McCann but theyve all gone, so now id have to say my least favourite is Joey Obrien maybe

Agreed, how Konchesky ended up at Liverpool i'll never know, was terrible for us, then was decent for Fulham, but nowhere near good enough to be a Liverpool left back

90% of Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal fans are armchair fans on here though.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I am a Chelsea fan and i despise Paulo Ferreira :S
Why do you hate Paulo Ferreira? He is soo underatted by Chelsea fans.

Back