Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Don't hate him, but when he arrived at Villa he was described as a no nonsense defender.......a nice way of saying someone who can head, tackle but thats about it. How true, Carlos Cuellar has had some good games, but I have never seen a player who cannot find his own team-mate from 5yards so consistently......If he could pass he would be a very useful player

Don't hate him, but when he arrived at Villa he was described as a no nonsense defender.......a nice way of saying someone who can head, tackle but thats about it. How true, Carlos Cuellar has had some good games, but I have never seen a player who cannot find his own team-mate from 5yards so consistently......If he could pass he would be a very useful player

He shut you up today. :P

Man UTD- use to be Ronaldo then Berba but then he became good now nani

Has to be michael carrick, can only pass about 5 yards and he was the reason why man utd went out in the champions league. Plus he missed a penelty against burnley.

To be honest , I don't hate any of our current players . I think the squad overall is really strong . Right now a couple of players are performing below par at the moment though . My least favorite player right now would have to be Gibson . Personally I don't think he is United quality nor does he have the potential to be United quality . Although not playing for us anymore , I really hate Tevez . I didn't particularily mind SAF's reluctance to give him a new contract . He was a poorer version of Rooney and was never going to start ahead of him in the first team with Berbatov also present . But his behavior after he decided to reject the United offer was dreadful . Choosing our bitter rivals as his new club, slamming SAF in the media and later abusing the club captain Gary Neville is really pathetic in my opinion .

Anyone who dives, Gerrard, Babel.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

The best two in the league imo

you're a liverpool fan and you hate Gerrard. okay then

Has to be Maxi Rodriguez for me. Never performs and i cant remember any game where he has performed anything above average since he came to Liverpool

Back