Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score

• Injac 30​
  • Arboleda 86​
  • Mozdzen 90+1​
  • Adebayor 51​
  • _49820890_010566161-1.jpg
Manchester City suffered a third straight defeat in all competitions as they were well beaten by Polish side Lech Poznan in Europa League Group A. City started well but it was hosts Lech who opened the scoring, Dimitrije Injac fizzing in a low strike from distance.
Emmanuel Adebayor's close-range finish pulled the visitors level and David Silva volleyed against the crossbar.
A draw seemed inevitable until Manuel Arboleda inadvertently nodded in and Mateusz Mozdzen rifled a fine third.
Coming off the back of two straight league defeats and reports of unrest in the camp, the result is likely to increase the pressure on big-spending City and boss Roberto Mancini.
It ended the club's six-match unbeaten run in European competition and saw them squander the chance to qualify for the knockout phase with two games to spare.
Mancini's side are now level with Lech on seven points but drop into second place in the table having scored less goals than the Poles.

Lol city are falling appart XD;)

_49821482_010567858-1.jpg

Steven Gerrard came off the bench to inspire Liverpool a win against Napoli in their Europa League group game. Napoli had taken the lead when Ezequiel Lavezzi raced clear and slotted in.
But Gerrard's introduction breathed new life into the Reds and he beat keeper Morgan De Sanctis to an Andrea Dossena backpass to net an equaliser.
Gerrard then slotted in a penalty after Salvatore Aronica brought down Glen Johnson before the Reds skipper dinked in a third for his hat-trick.

Last edited:
Calum, are you getting some revenge because Arsenal lost

sorry to ask but who the **** are Lech Poznan?!

[Insert comment laughing about how City spent loads of money and still can't win.]

Break down in egos at man city ha ha what a result for Lech Poznan

Spurs Winning against Inter Milan.
Arsenal losing to Shakhtar.
Man City losing.

Brilliant 3 Days...

Haha.

Brilliant Lech.

Off topic but Napoli are winning 1-0 at anfeild (A)

Napoli goal: It's been coming, too. Edinson Cavani latches on to Christian Poulsen's poor header and nods it through for Ezequiel Lavezzi to run clear of the Liverpool defence and slide under Pepe Reina. No less than Napoli deserve.

GOALFLASH Liverpool 0-1 Napoli (Lavezzi)

Pretty decent Polish club by the sounds of it

if the man city team are worth hundreds of millions of pounds, this team must be worth a few million too ;) I joke but this is a fantastic result for Lech. Hopefully more teams like Lech can get into Europe and further along in the competition so people like me can say I have heard of them (H)

No excuses, im honestly speechless. Good to see Kolarov getting some minutes under his belt though.

Danny, i rarely make excuses, i just try to defend myself and my team because everyone hates us.

Jeez every thread about City turns into a string of people going on about how "City have spent so much but still cant win". It doesnt matter how much you have spent teams lose games.

Having said that this is not a match City should have lost, but credit to Lech

Off topic but Napoli are winning 1-0 at anfeild (A)

Napoli goal: It's been coming, too. Edinson Cavani latches on to Christian Poulsen's poor header and nods it through for Ezequiel Lavezzi to run clear of the Liverpool defence and slide under Pepe Reina. No less than Napoli deserve.

GOALFLASH Liverpool 0-1 Napoli (Lavezzi)

Sounds like a great header. :'(

Jeez every thread about City turns into a string of people going on about how "City have spent so much but still cant win". It doesnt matter how much you have spent teams lose games.

Having said that this is not a match City should have lost, but credit to Lech
pretty much sums it up for me. its just gets boring after while. Joe guessing you watched the game, can you break it down for me?

City aren't a team they are a bunch of players.useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.