Lech Poznan 3 - 1 Man City & Liverpool 3 - Napoli 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your telling me if Gerrard didn't come on they would have won the game??
that isnt what you said, you called the side woeful. im saying to be 3-1 up against napoli is anything but

BBC say their was a BAD challenge on Ngog :(

That is a truly awful challenge. Salvatore Aronica goes in high and stamps on the shin David Ngog - but the French referee Fredy Fautrel misses it and the Napoli man gets away with it. Shocking tackle.
I hope Ngog's ok. Its a miracle he was even able to stand after that challenge."

BBC say their was a BAD challenge on Ngog :(

That is a truly awful challenge. Salvatore Aronica goes in high and stamps on the shin David Ngog - but the French referee Fredy Fautrel misses it and the Napoli man gets away with it. Shocking tackle.
I hope Ngog's ok. Its a miracle he was even able to stand after that challenge."

Yer it was very very poor mate, N'Gog came off injured but didn't look that bad but it could have been a leg breaker mate no dout.

this is the man city thread, stay on topic :) madsheep i would have thought better from you ;)

Just came on here to find this result, on top of the the Liverpool result. Fantastic.

Will more than likely watch these highlights.

Like the Champions League discussion thread i made do you think it would be better if we had a Europa League discussion thread also?
yeah mate sound idea, think the ties are done for this week, but definitely worth having it set up for next time

Terrible challenge . I think he may get a ban for that

Like the Champions League discussion thread i made do you think it would be better if we had a Europa League discussion thread also?

yeah calum :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

oh wait calum, you just changed the name of the thread... there for you fail

Status
Not open for further replies.