Lech Poznan 3 - 1 Man City & Liverpool 3 - Napoli 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much sums it up for me. its just gets boring after while. Joe guessing you watched the game, can you break it down for me?
Couldnt watch it, streams are dodgy on my computer and i live in america so its on none of the channels, i just saw that kolarov came on for 20 minutes, it sounds like we had a point in the grasp, but we just collapsed at the end, 3 straight losses isnt good enough. But all these you have spent so much remarks are ridiculous.

Man City 0 Arsenal 3
Wolves 2 Man City 1
Lech 3 Man City 1

There's some things money cant buy. For everything else there's Mastercard :p

When my dad told me it was 1-1 i thought the game was over, but now i just saw this... AHAHAHAH! Lech Poznan got the victory of their life... TBH this year the only team that has a squad to win EL is PORTO ;)

Well, this is shocking really. Can't believe they lost to a far more worse team. And they got so much money, good players, but still can't perform.

Money doesn't buy you success.

Unless your billionaire is from Russia?

Latest pool Score

GOALFLASH Liverpool 1-1 Napoli (Gerrard)
Liverpool goal: Captain Marvel indeed. Jonjo Shelvey's break looks to have come to nothing until Napoli make a right mess of the clearance and Steven Gerrard is able to latch on to Andrea Dossena's poor backpass to bravely get to the ball ahead of keeper Morgan de Sanctis and slide home.

You what Steven Gerrard rescues Liverpool... Well i never.

Napoli 1-3 Gerrard. This Pool team is woeful im afraid to say.

Gerrrard hat trick!!!! I ******* love you!!!! It had to beeeeeeeeeeeee..... Steeeeeeevie geeeeeeee!!! LEARN WITH US CITY ;)

Napoli 1-3 Gerrard. This Pool team is woeful im afraid to say.
not sure how you can call them woeful when they are 3-1 up against a side like napoli

the one and only nathan eccleston (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.