• Views Views 9K
well, there it is.

i guess i'll have to direct my trolling/banter toward the Forest fans now :P

beckford wont stay next season ,so leeds will go down next season hahahah

See you in the Championship next season Leeds. :$

Well done Leeds!

it is about time you left that division,

hundreds of Leeds Fm stories coming up now and next season XD

didn't want Leeds to get promoted but i can't wait to give their fans some abuse next year when they come to Pride Park (6)

Hhmmm.. You seem to have forgotten who knocked you out the FA cup, can you remind me please
Hmm, you seem to have forgotten this thread isn't about that. :$

Good, hope you will enjoy the season after this next one the life in Championship.
You know what I mean. :P

Good luck guys, hope to see you back soon, in Premier League. :D

There are teams in existence that like to take you on a ****** ride before they do something!

NEVER ****** easy!

Join the club Leeds, and massive Congratulations!

Why are all you people being angry at Leeds going up. Surely they deserve some respect after all the things they've been through the last few years. 2 or 3 points deductions. Simon Grayson has done a fantastic job there and they had a fantasstic cup run, beating Manchester United and drawing with Tottenham. They deserved to go up, so...

Well done Leeds!!!

Why are all you people being angry at Leeds going up. Surely they deserve some respect after all the things they've been through the last few years. 2 or 3 points deductions. Simon Grayson has done a fantastic job there and they had a fantasstic cup run, beating Manchester United and drawing with Tottenham. They deserved to go up, so...

Well done Leeds!!!

id rather drown in **** than give leeds credit.

Well done Leeds!!!
It's called banter.

Jheeze.

Every 1 who supports other clubs and doing nice comments to leeds , thanks. :)

and to the others... you're probably man united fan hahahaha

Back