Leeds - Today is the day?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 9K
Im very annoyed, i cannot stand leeds, the fans cry every year and call for the managers head when they are not doing well, they have relied on beckfords goals for the past 3 seasons now, hope you go straight back down

Im very annoyed, i cannot stand leeds, the fans cry every year and call for the managers head when they are not doing well, they have relied on beckfords goals for the past 3 seasons now, hope you go straight back down
Beckford leaving them anyway mate, so they are officially ******. XD

just been on 606, when they were a goal down the leeds fans were calling for grayson's etc, he's rubbish etc. now they're up hes the best manager ever. oO)

just been on 606, when they were a goal down the leeds fans were calling for grayson's etc, he's rubbish etc. now they're up hes the best manager ever. oO)
agreed there, i saw that on this forum a few weeks ago, they were saying how **** he was, leeds have some of the worst fans in the world

they are soor loosers.
always will be.
always have been.

why is he gonna leave he is not premiership quality if he goes we can replace him with the money and besides we are not all about beckford becchio is class snodgrass amazing we got jonny howson kisnorbo all championship quality

Beckford may say he will stay, but as soon as any Prem team comes calling he'll go faster than you can say "Bruv"

why is he gonna leave he is not premiership quality if he goes we can replace him with the money and besides we are not all about beckford becchio is class snodgrass amazing we got jonny howson kisnorbo all championship quality
I thought Beckford was leaving on a free transfer? If so you're not going to get anything from him but a middle finger.

I thought Beckford was leaving on a free transfer? If so you're not going to get anything from him but a middle finger.
he's gonna be touting himself out like a cheap ***** this summer

if i were a Premier League team, i'd probably buy Beckford for free.

then i could sell him in the next transfer period and get a tidy profit :D

if i were a Premier League team, i'd probably buy Beckford for free.

then i could sell him in the next transfer period and get a tidy profit :D
There's a business man deep down inside you. (H)

Everton wanted him... but i hope he stays with us , since we're in the championship now.

Last edited:
I was there woop woop! Lol, anyway, looking forward to the matches with Championship next season. We wont get relegated, Beckford is not irreplaceable. He wouldnt even score most of his goals had it not been for the other players. And he is lazy, tbh, I would more rather have that McLean guy from Posh.

Thinks what you like, Leeds belong in the Premiership. Not for past successes (I hate fans that live in the past), but for their support. No other team in League 1 could draw 40000 to a 3rd tier game. Now hopefully Mr Bates gives us cash to improve, because we need to, no doubt about it. We need a midfielder, full backs and a striker. Come on bates, give us money...

Be City in next few years, relying on Tevez's goals but won't go down, understand what I am getting at :P

Can't stand Leeds but credit where credit's due.

Well done Leeds no doubt you'll be getting all the plaudits for getting out of that **** league after your 3rd/4th ( ? ) attempt. :/

All i can say is it feels good being a Norwich fan :D

Back