Leeds - Today is the day?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 9K
Well done Leeds no doubt you'll be getting all the plaudits for getting out of that **** league after your 3rd/4th ( ? ) attempt. :/

All i can say is it feels good being a Norwich fan :D

They had a lot of problems with the background of the club, cant be helped.

"lets be avin you" XD... nuff said

Was that Tottenham Leeds Plymouth or Exeter ?

That wasn't even this season that was 3 years ago, stop moaning for Christ's sake oO)

1.Leeds knocked Utd out of the FA cup
2.It was the season before this one Leeds got deducted 15points and still made the play-offs

1.Leeds knocked Utd out of the FA cup
2.It was the season before this one Leeds got deducted 15points and still made the play-offs

1) I know Leeds knocked United out. It was a response to the 4 English Teams you support.
2) I might of been wrong. But who cares that you got deducted points. Stop living in the past.....

Im very annoyed, i cannot stand leeds, the fans cry every year and call for the managers head when they are not doing well, they have relied on beckfords goals for the past 3 seasons now, hope you go straight back down

Bit rich coming from City supporter. You need to visit few city forums to see how people ***** about Managers.

when you all say you "hate" leeds what do you actually hate do you hate the fans who are after all just people, yeah there are a few idiot fans like every club has but really to say you hate someone is just harsh esp when you dont no them or do you hate the players who are again really just doing a job same with the staff and management you say you hate "cocky" leeds fans but tbh ive never herd a leeds fan be really cocky after all we WERE in league 1 not alot to shout about and as for going on about europe the only people that talk about that are comentators on sky

Last edited:
Back