Leeds Utd FC "Getting back to the old days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sell Kilkenny or Ankregen!! They are two of the best players in that league.. Don't listen to silly advice like that.

That's a nice challenge, keep it up and good luck, mate!

Higgs is better than ankergren and that is saying something, know you dont like me but u dont have to be a **** on every thread i comment on, and kilkenny is not that great, howson is better and so are some freebies try these
Ervin Skela
Hamed Namouchi
Jozsef Kanta
Gyorgy korsos
Or if you have a little cash try chris taylor from oldham

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I've watched Leeds with one of my friends a couple of times and he is useless.
yeah at bolton big sam used to play him alot i believe from the bench, but sammy lee didnt like him and he relased him, he has gone downhill since i think

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

anyway to get back on helping you i would personally try everything in your power to sign michael doyle permanently, id also definitely say goodbye to enoch showunmi and alan sheehan, i wouldnt sell kilkenny because he is **** btw, he is worth alot which can go a long way

Higgs is better than ankergren and that is saying something, know you dont like me but u dont have to be a **** on every thread i comment on, and kilkenny is not that great, howson is better and so are some freebies try these
Ervin Skela
Hamed Namouchi
Jozsef Kanta
Gyorgy korsos
Or if you have a little cash try chris taylor from oldham

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

yeah at bolton big sam used to play him alot i believe from the bench, but sammy lee didnt like him and he relased him, he has gone downhill since i think

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

anyway to get back on helping you i would personally try everything in your power to sign michael doyle permanently, id also definitely say goodbye to enoch showunmi and alan sheehan, i wouldnt sell kilkenny because he is **** btw, he is worth alot which can go a long way

Okay. Thanks for all your ideas.

You know any good superstar to play with Beckford?

Okay. Thanks for all your ideas.

You know any good superstar to play with Beckford?
err try that lukunku guy i recommended or you could get any of these
Mark Viduka (Australia, 33 years)
Carsten Jancker (Germany, 34 years)
Amoroso (Brazil, 35 years)
Rune Lange (Norway, 32 years)
Christian Vieri (Italy, 35 years)
Goran Ljubojevic (Croatia, 26 years)
this was taken from the true football manager site by the way

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

also ebi smolarek and this guy
Vratislav Lokvenc

err try that lukunku guy i recommended or you could get any of these
Mark Viduka (Australia, 33 years)
Carsten Jancker (Germany, 34 years)
Amoroso (Brazil, 35 years)
Rune Lange (Norway, 32 years)
Christian Vieri (Italy, 35 years)
Goran Ljubojevic (Croatia, 26 years)
this was taken from the true football manager site by the way

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

also ebi smolarek and this guy
Vratislav Lokvenc

Thanks. I tried Ebi Smolarek he turned me down for Ajax and ill try out the rest but isnt Viduka to slow??

Thanks. I tried Ebi Smolarek he turned me down for Ajax and ill try out the rest but isnt Viduka to slow??
beckford is quick, you dont particularly want 2 quick strikers, i like to have a big slower guy with good heading and strength, thats lambert for me, and a quick guy, i play 4-5-1 so i make sure my wingers are super quick, i really recommend that lovkenc guy he has to be the best on that list

beckford is quick, you dont particularly want 2 quick strikers, i like to have a big slower guy with good heading and strength, thats lambert for me, and a quick guy, i play 4-5-1 so i make sure my wingers are super quick, i really recommend that lovkenc guy he has to be the best on that list

Okay thanks, i'll try him out.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Latest Information:

Signed 61 year old Dobson as a scout.
Richard Naylor gets replaced as captain by Lauren.
Michael Doyle extends his loan until end of season and can be purchased for £210,000 at any time.
Goalkeeper Ikeme in contract negotiations.

Finally Leeds get priced at 3-1 to win the league, with Norwich and Charlton joint 7-4 favourites to win Coca Cola League 1.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Latest Fixtures:

1-1 with Aston Villa (Doyle)
Lost 3-1 against Wolves (Dyle)

excellent mate, try and get a striker becchio only lasts for a season on my southampton one, leeds sold him to some swedish club

Just signed Ikeme from wolves for £275,000.

thats a great signing mate, hope you get a striker though!!

Just won last friendly at last:

2-1 Against Distillery (Camara and Sibierski)

First three league games against:

Home: Exeter (League)
Home: Darlington (League Cup)
Away: Wycombe (League)
Away: Walsall (League)

Last edited:
Im in my second season with Leeds and first season i made very limited signings, Henri Camara, Andy Van Der Meyde, Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe and Lars Stubhaug all on free's.The rest were loan signings none of who really mattered apart from Hines from West Ham.

You dont need to sign another striker, Beckford and Camara are beasts and Becchio would be first choice for most league 1 teams, **** even Grella would be for alot of them so dont waste your time signing another striker just get a loan signing if you need to.

I sold Kilkenny in my second season for 3.2 million, You would struggle to get that for Kilkenny, Ankergren and 2-3 other players in the first season, The players are on peanuts wage wise, You need limited signings to win the league, Keep them, Decide what to do with them next season when you can actually sell them for a decent price and actually need money for transfers.

Showunmi, Sheehan, Michalik, Kandol are really the other players you should offload in the first season because their poor and dont go up in value enough to be worth holding onto, Other than them keep everyone and sell next season.

yeah but mate he doesnt have camara, he needs someone alongside beckford who is good in the air and has good strength also

First post he made he named his first signings, Lauren, Camara, Sibierski and Campo, In his last post he names Camara as one of his scorers along with Sibierski.

well there are better strikers than sibierski thats for sure, lokvenc is scoring for fun for carlisle on my southampton save, he just joined sturm graz and has 11 goals in 10 games there

Oh i agree theres alot better strikers but with Beckford, Camara, Becchio, Grella, Kandol, Showumni, Somma and Elliot a striker is the last thing i would be signing as Leeds.

Johnson, Kilkenny, Howson, Snodgrass, Robinson and Doyle, make a strong midfeld but still could use another decent backup like Van Der Meyde.Higgs and Ankergren are both decent keepers for that level add Stubhaug and that position is sorted.

Bromby and Kinsorbo are the only decent CB's they have, Naylor is ok but injured for a fair while at the start of the game.Parker is the only LB of note and Crowe the only RB although he has Lauren now.

Thats the key area for Leeds, You need a decent backup CB and a decent backup LB/RB.Personally i just get myself a parent club and bring in loans to cover the other areas when needed.

Ritchie De Laet is a decent backup for defence, plays all across the back, Pick him up from Man U on loan and he is released in the second season so you can pick him up full time if you like.

Thanks for all these suggestions, just struggling to get players because of the wage budjet. :(

i signed dellas wi leeds for bout 100k in first season, hese a consistant defender gets a lot of high ratings and also chips in with a few goals, only thing is because hese bout 33 his value ony rises to about 340k then starts droppin again. n camara got 34 goals for me and beckford got 31!! i just played them 2 all season, becchio only played 7 games for me but scored 5 goals, i got gradel on loan too and he was prob my best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.