Leeds Utd FC "Getting back to the old days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i signed dellas wi leeds for bout 100k in first season, hese a consistant defender gets a lot of high ratings and also chips in with a few goals, only thing is because hese bout 33 his value ony rises to about 340k then starts droppin again. n camara got 34 goals for me and beckford got 31!! i just played them 2 all season, becchio only played 7 games for me but scored 5 goals, i got gradel on loan too and he was prob my best player!

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Selling Becchio for £500,000 so i can decrease the wage used and increase my funds.

Sorry to be such a noob (I don't have 2010 yet) but is Ikeme good on that? Because on 09 he is ****.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

p.s. Plz help me decide something (look on my thread plz.) The link is underneath.
Click here

a good start, and no wins a disappointing one, its the 3 points that matter mate, i love winning 1-0, it proves we were solid at the back

True, but i like to secure the game by scoring more than one goal. At the end of the wycombe game it got nervy.

Gl I'm Leeds too :) In my first season i got Harewood, he was my top scorer, really lethal at that level, finished 1st on 100 points, 2nd season just started my biggest signing was Freddy Adu who should be promising, oh and also Roy Makaay on a free, hes really old but he scores alot simly due to his attributes, :D

Gl I'm Leeds too :) In my first season i got Harewood, he was my top scorer, really lethal at that level, finished 1st on 100 points, 2nd season just started my biggest signing was Freddy Adu who should be promising, oh and also Roy Makaay on a free, hes really old but he scores alot simly due to his attributes, :D

Waht tactic did you use, because my Leeds are going right downhill.

Not won in 6.

ok ross go to harry charnocks stockport story and his tactic is half way down the page, its a brilliant tactic, keep posting results even if you lose or people wont follow

Yeah, im bout to finish my game then results will come. Thanks.

Latest Information:

Sorry that the results and the season is going slowly, my PC is quite slow. Also got school again this week :(.

Latest results sorry its layed out like it is because i could not upload them individually earlier. Ask if you wanna see a specific game.

View attachment 15035

League:

View attachment 15036

Sum up of my transfers in summer window:

View attachment 15037

More updates coming soon.

Hey I am Leeds too have just finished the season and i won the leauge with 97 points and my supposed best 11 was:

Higgs
Omozusi
Parker
Kisnorbo
Snodgrass
Robinson
Howson
Doyle
Camara
Bednar

Just about to start second season have already signed a few players:

Ricketts
Sionko
Blazek
Kanu
Itandje
Ibagaza
Sylvinho
Davenport

500k for Becchio is fair price really, Even in the Championship i only got 750k for him but selling Grella aswell at such a cheap price seems alittle odd, Apart from Beckford and Camara their your top 2 strikers, I personally wouldnt want Somma, Showunmi, Elliot and least of all Kandol as my backup.You really will need a loan signing if you lose one of your big name strikers because those backup strikers just wont get the goals.

Hines is always a good option but im sure theres alot more than him, You dont need to pay anything towards their wages so be sure to use up your loan signings, Get in a couple of defenders on season long loans and a striker, Keep one season long loan back incase someone gets a serious injury and use your short term loans as you need them.

Whatever you do, Dont sell Joe Mcann, I kept him in my reserves until i hit the EPL just sold him to West Ham for 950k 30% of profit from sale and Hines who was valued at 1.9 million but transfer listed at 500k, Not a bad deal for someone on £300 a week.

For wages just adjust your budget, You dont need money for transfer as noone is really worth signing in league 1 unless for free.The players on free may be old but Leeds have a strong team and only really need backup players although you need another striker now.

ok ross go to harry charnocks stockport story and his tactic is half way down the page, its a brilliant tactic, keep posting results even if you lose or people wont follow

I can't seem to find this thread, can you please link to it.

Oh, and sorry for interrupting your story. :D

Good read! I am playing as Leeds too. I'm nearly half way through my first season.

My signings (all free transfers):
Seyfo Soley (Great DM)
Glauber (Classy CB. GET HIM!)
Andy van der Mayde (Good back-up. However is injury prone)
Rudi Skacel (Assist machine)
David van Zanten (Second choice. Couldn't get Omozusi)
Pascal Formann (Slightly better keeper than Higgs)
Christian Vieri
Lars Stubhaug (Future keeper hopefully)

Good signings there.

My leeds just seem to be getting worst, they've got the worst team chemsitry ever in the world and they cant seem to pass the bal around at all. I just thought i was having bad luck, however then i lost to Crewe alexander!!! 3-1!!!! Getting very angry and looking you get a brand new team but i now that we just upset the team more, theres no morale at all!

Been getting threats in my mail that my next game is going to decide my faith and the results still are not going my way.

I'm even using those Stockport recomended tactics.

Latest Results and More:

Well i was going to show you pictures of my team and results and so on, however when i press "Attachments", it just opens up my window 'Leeds Utd Fc story...'

Anybody help me and say why its doing this ? ? ?

Latest:

Leeds sign Christian Viera on a free transfers, Leeds manager as been searching the transfer market very good and as found a perfect striker to strike up front with either Camara or Beckford. The board are pleased with the managers vision and they hope Viera can bring the club back to its heights.

Arsenal announce link with Leeds.

Another smart move by Mandilsow was to request for a feeder club and the results were either Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal. Even though Man City have more money, Arsenal were offering to pay £104,000 a year. So i decided to chose Arsenal:

1. For the money because we are very low on the finance side.
2. Arsenal have all ways got excellent youth players coming through and we can loan them very often.

Well done on the parent club, you should get some good youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.