Leeds Utd FC "Getting back to the old days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing with Leeds and am short of a decent left back, like yourself got Lauren at RB, brough in Van Der Meyde as well as Amroso up top.

But down the left flank there is know competition. Any ideas??

I am playing with Leeds and am short of a decent left back, like yourself got Lauren at RB, brough in Van Der Meyde as well as Amroso up top.

Sorry, i dont and i need another right back and left back, because when my lb is injured got no one and the same for my rb. Also having Lauren as a first team player for Cameroon doesn't help either.

Sorry, i dont and i need another right back and left back, because when my lb is injured got no one and the same for my rb. Also having Lauren as a first team player for Cameroon doesn't help either.

Alright mate, well if I come up with a solution to the problem I will let you know.

Keep us update with your progress

Latest Games:

very please with getting through to the JPT Final. :)

Sorry screenshots will come Thursday sorry computer broke. :(

Well done you are doing great. How much money you got?

I'm playing leeds at the moment as well, look in your own under 18's for a left back Aidan White. His stats are pretty good for being 17, fantastic pace and acceleration, and is currently worth 1.5 million(AUS) in my leeds team half way through the first season. Average rating over last 5 games is 7.18

EDIT: I have him playing a 'Full back - Support' Role as well, he has assisted in a few goals

Last edited:
my friend is doing a blog on leeds and he signed grant basey from charlton try him

For left back in my Leeds game, I bought Lee Naylor from Celtic, he is transfer listed at the start fo the game, valued at £1.2M, for sale at £625k.
He is a bit expensive, but he is a quality player for League 1.
I also agree with the suggestion of using Aidan White

Gabonese, is that on the True Football Manager site because it is fantastic.

I'm playing as Leeds also, I got Scott Chipperfield for 220k, is an excellent backup for left mid, but seems to play brilliant as a left back.
In my second season I got Laszlo Sepsi on loan for 85k, with a future fee of 925k, he's been outstanding this season so far.

Well done you are doing great. How much money you got?

Just around £600,000.

Latest Results and league:

Wish i could update it more clearly but Fm Base, is very slow for me and i cant do a match at a time. Sorry.

View attachment 15434

League:

View attachment 15435

News:

Leeds Utd FC have taken Arsenal CB/RB Gavin Hoyte on loan till the end of the season due to the link between the club, which allows Arsenal to loan players to Leeds Utd FC. Gavin siad that he is happy to go on loan to the league one side and hopes to be in the first team soon.

Also Leeds have been trying to get Beckham on an outrageous free transfer, however he has turned them down more than two times and Leeds have ended their interest in him.

Also Leeds have beenhit with injurys to many players such as:
Robert Snodgrass who has been ruled out for a mininum of 4 months with a calf injury, however he might not play untill 5 months time. Also Leeds captain Lauren has been caught up with another injury to his hip, which as ruled him out for around 5-7 weeks.

However forgetting about the negatives Leeds manager Mandilsow was awarded manager of the month for the first time in his leeds career and also Henri Camara was among the awards by wininng player of the moneth. Camara had scored 1 or more goals per game this month.

Manager Of The Month Results:

View attachment 15436

Henri Camara Stats:

View attachment 15437

More Updates soon!

Latest Results and league table:

Wish i could update it more clearly but Fm Base, is very slow for me and i cant do a match at a time. Sorry.

View attachment 15434

League:

View attachment 15435

News:

Leeds Utd FC have taken Arsenal CB/RB Gavin Hoyte on loan till the end of the season due to the link between the club, which allows Arsenal to loan players to Leeds Utd FC. Gavin siad that he is happy to go on loan to the league one side and hopes to be in the first team soon.

Also Leeds have been trying to get Beckham on an outrageous free transfer, however he has turned them down more than two times and Leeds have ended their interest in him.

Also Leeds have beenhit with injurys to many players such as:
Robert Snodgrass who has been ruled out for a mininum of 4 months with a calf injury, however he might not play untill 5 months time. Also Leeds captain Lauren has been caught up with another injury to his hip, which as ruled him out for around 5-7 weeks.

However forgetting about the negatives Leeds manager Mandilsow was awarded manager of the month for the first time in his leeds career and also Henri Camara was among the awards by wininng player of the moneth. Camara had scored 1 or more goals per game this month.

Manager Of The Month Results:

View attachment 15436

Henri Camara Stats:

View attachment 15437

Sorry if the pics don't come up.

More Updates soon!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:31 PM ----------

Latest games have not been the best to be fair, been a tough month and edging to the end of the season the players are getting tired. 5 draws out of 7 games and 1 win. Very bad performances and lack of determination and being very complacent as led us to these results.

View attachment 15613

Hi, Im doing a Leeds save game at the moment and I'm just behind you on time scale. Like for you Henri Camara is doing amazing scoring most of my goals. Im 4th in the league and in the semis of the JPT!

That's good keep it up and I don't know why your board is so... angry...?

Leeds Utd 1-1 Southend
The score line said it all another draw for Leeds which meant 6 draws in a row and we have now dropped down to 6th, as the poor results keep floating in and the team won't work together at all. Henri Camara opened the scoring on the 45+1 min. Then in the following half we Leeds being dominated Southend scored an easy goal with an own goal from Leeds captain Lauren on the 63rd minute. Then Leeds at plently of more 1-on-1's but either one of Sibierski or Camara could of put them away. Final score 1-1.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Leeds draw Southampton in Play-off Semi's
We got drawn to Promotion Favorites Southampton, The first leg ended in a 2-2 draw, then in the second leg we won 2-1. With a great comeback and a great goals from Showunmi and Kisnorbo. The final drew us against Swindon at Wembley as we out played them for some of the match and won promtion and won Swindon 3-1 with help from a brace from vieri.

Championship Football Next Year!
The board of Leeds were pleased that Mandilsow got Leeds promoted but wanted to make sure about the future of the club in the Coca-Cola Championship. They stated that they would probably want Leeds manager to continue his job and to try and keep them in the Championship.

That's nice, I hope you will manage Leeds back to Premier League!

Good signings there.

My leeds just seem to be getting worst, they've got the worst team chemsitry ever in the world and they cant seem to pass the bal around at all. I just thought i was having bad luck, however then i lost to Crewe alexander!!! 3-1!!!! Getting very angry and looking you get a brand new team but i now that we just upset the team more, theres no morale at all!

Been getting threats in my mail that my next game is going to decide my faith and the results still are not going my way.

I'm even using those Stockport recomended tactics.

Latest Results and More:

Well i was going to show you pictures of my team and results and so on, however when i press "Attachments", it just opens up my window 'Leeds Utd Fc story...'

Anybody help me and say why its doing this ? ? ?

It's because you need to go on advanced.

It's because you need to go on advanced.

Thanks, but it wasn't that. I was already on advanced it was my Internet Browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.