Leeds Utd - Returning Leeds To The Promise Land

Good luck in the Champions league my friend and I hope you will win it !

Leeds Utd

View attachment 174807

May 2021

Leeds V Man City

View attachment 174806

Man City come from behind twice in this match to grab a draw with both of their goals coming from players we tried to buy last summer!

Champions League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
At Madrid V Leeds

View attachment 174804

At Madrid were dominant against us but despite their superiority we managed to knick a couple of goals to make the tie a little bit interesting for the 2nd leg.

Everton V Leeds

View attachment 174803

Pastore helps us come from behind to grab a point and thats all we need to achieve this . . .

Leeds Retain the Premier League

View attachment 174802

3 Times in a Row

View attachment 174801

I finally achieve Iconic Level at Leeds something Pastore and Lewis Cook managed before me!

View attachment 174799

Vallejo to miss rest of season

View attachment 174798

Champions League Semi Finals 2nd Leg
Leeds V At Madrid

View attachment 174797

Centre back Rudiger gets the only goal of the game right before half time to secure our place in the Champions League Finals thanks to the away goal rule the same way we beat them last season.

We face Real Madrid in the Champions League Finals who we beat in the Quarter Finals last season

View attachment 174796

300 Games And Counting as Leeds Boss

View attachment 174795

Leeds V West Ham

View attachment 174794

Bore Draw

Bournemouth V Leeds

View attachment 174793

So i gave the second string a run out and it showed! We conceded an own goal and then Calum Wilson went on a rampage! I looked into buying him after this result as a backup striker as he always scored against us but hes on £110k a week at Bournemouth!!!

League Table

View attachment 174792

So after the poor end to the season we win the league by just 3 points but lost just twice against Blackburn and Bournemouth

Leverkusen Beat Chelsea in the Europa League Final

View attachment 174791

After Leverkusen won this Cup i had a look at their team and found this ridiculous Wonderkid regen whose got 42 goals in 43 games this season!

View attachment 174790

Starting 11 for the Champions League Final

View attachment 174789

Real Madrid's Most Recent Tactic and Starting 11

View attachment 174788

Champions League Final
Leeds V Real Madrid

View attachment 174787

It was a pretty even Final until Sergio Ramos got sent off! He did us a massive favour their and we soon thanked him with Academy Product and Captain Lewis Cook netting a quick brace to win the match!

Leeds Win the Champions League!!!

View attachment 174786

Probably my finest moment as an FM Manager!​

Congrats winning league and CL! Just sad you beat Real in final...

Congrats winning league and CL! Just sad you beat Real in final...
It was a pretty lucky result to be honest, we didnt look like winning it til Ramos got sent off but we were all over them after that.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 174170

May 2021 - Part 2

From free transfer last year to Footballer of the Year for Oliver

View attachment 174169

Balotelli Wins Premier League Top Goalscorer

View attachment 174168

Martin Odegaard Named Players Young Player of the Year

View attachment 174167

I Win Manager of the Year after a near 70% win ratio

View attachment 174166

6 Leeds Players in the League Team of the Year
Former Captain Wisdom is also in their with Chelsea

View attachment 174165

Finally get into the English Manager Hall of Fame after the Champions League Win

View attachment 174163

Currently 7th place with 3 Premier Leagues, 1 Champions League and a Community Shield.​

Right guys hoping to post up a few updates this weekend and thought i would let you in on my current goals for the save now we are European Champions.

1 - Mario Balotelli to beat Peter Lorimer's All Time Leed's League Goalscoring record - Lorimer's record is 168 goals whilst Balotelli has 109 at the age of 31.

2 - This one is going to be a lot harder, Sam Byram to break Jack Charlton's league appearance record - Charlton made 629 appearances whilst Byram has 337, he has 292 games to play i think which is roughly every game for the next 7 seasons and then some.

3 - Win the FA Cup and League Cup - Those of you who have been following this will know we have been terrible in the domestic cups! I really want to change that but will not sacrifice the league or Europe for it.

So these are the 3 main aims that i hope will keep me interested in this save over the next 10 years

Leeds Utd

View attachment 171443

June 2021

Leeds Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 171425

Top Goalscorer - Mario Balotelli - 26 Goals in 38 Starts

View attachment 171421

Best Player - Oliver - In on a free transfer and he goes on to score 13 goals with 19 assists aswell!

View attachment 171420

7 Leeds Players Make the Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 171419

Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 171418

Byram, Taylor and Cook all have over 250 games for me since i took charge whilst Balotelli has a brilliant goals to game ratio!

Oliver is voted Fans Player of the Season and Signing of the season whilst Odegaard wins Young player of the Season

View attachment 171416

Well our season in review shows how poor we are in Domestic Cup Competitions compared to Europe and the League but maybe losing in the 3rd rnd of both the League Cup and the FA Cup actually helped us in the League as we had more rest that other Title rivals.

View attachment 171414

A massive £77Million to be spent on the stadium to increase the capacity, but it does mean we will spend a season playing at the City of Manchester Stadium

View attachment 171413

Despite just winning the Champions League due to our absence from Europe in previous years we are still only ranked 22nd for next season in Europe.

View attachment 171411

We sell Number 1 Keeper Timo Horn to Manchester City for a big £20Million fee

View attachment 171410

Oliver Sets New Average Rating Record

View attachment 171409

Wow what a season! Oliver definitely turned out to be a HUGE signing! Two huge trophies to add to Leeds' cabinet as well congratulations :)

Wow what a season! Oliver definitely turned out to be a HUGE signing! Two huge trophies to add to Leeds' cabinet as well congratulations :)
Thanks mate, hopefully Oliver can stay in the AMC role and make it his own as last year it was all about Pastore in the same position and the year before Barkley!
Well who is your new Number 1 goalkeeper?
All shall be revealed in the next update

Leeds Utd

View attachment 171300

July 2021

So we spend a big £30Million on our new GK Italian Simone Scuffet before getting yet another wonderful free transfer comes in in the shape of Leon Goretzka

View attachment 171299

Simone Scuffet - GK

View attachment 171298

Leon Goretzka - AMRLC - Worth £40Million the day after his free transfer

View attachment 171297

Balotelli to miss the start of the season

View attachment 171296

After this injury i did look at bringing in a new striker but the price wasnt right on any players, Vietto and Icardi were players i could afford transfer fee wise but the wages were ridiculous

Goretzka Injured Already!

View attachment 171295

Were favourites to win the League for a 4th Time

View attachment 171294

Starting 11 and Tactic for the Opening Day of the new Season

View attachment 171293

Big move to sell your number 1 to one of your rivals. Replacement looks good though

Leeds Utd

View attachment 170538

August 2021

Community Shield
Leeds V Chelsea

View attachment 170537

Centre Back Vallejo grabs the first goal around 20 minutes in before Ferati sealed the win late on and we pick up our first Community Shield.

Blackburn V Leeds

View attachment 170536

Well it was certainly an entertaining first game back! Barkley missed a penalty before they had a player sent off, We then got our first goal through Odegaard before Goretzka got sent off early in the second half of his Premier League debut, Blackburn equalized shortly afterwards but Odegaard managed a moment of magic late on to seal an unlikely victory.

European Super Cup
Leeds v Leverkusen

View attachment 170535

Trophy Cabinet is certainly filling up now as we pick up the Super Cup, Leverkusen actually took the lead before Barkley equalized through a penalty early in the second half. My subs were the real saviours though as we went into extra time both Kostic and Pastore got goals to seal the win.

Over 60,000 Fans expected for a first game at the City of Manchester Stadium

View attachment 170534

Leeds v Arsenal

View attachment 170533

We come from behind to beat Arsenal 2-1 with Ferati and Kostic getting our goals for a brilliant result to start life at our Temporary Stadium

Record Attendance Broken

View attachment 170532

Leeds V Nottm Forest

View attachment 170531

A much easier time of it in this game with a 3-0 win thanks to our attacking trio, Nottm Forest had a mere 32% of the possession.

A pretty easy Champions League group sees us get Napoli and Porto along with Panathinaikos

View attachment 170529

Liverpool V Leeds

View attachment 170527

A pretty even game against Liverpool one of our main bogey teams but we have been getting the better of them recently, Byram netted just a couple of minutes into the game before Icardi went and missed a penalty! Firmino did grab the equalize not much later.

I decided to bring in a few Leeds Legends to fill out our backroom staff and here is who has joined so far

Rio Ferdinand is our new Under 18's Coach

View attachment 170525

Jonathan Woodgate Joins as a Coach

View attachment 170524

Alan Smith Also Joins the Under 18's Coaching staff

View attachment 170523

Man City's £91Million was the most spent in the Summer Window but our free transfer of Goretzka was one of the most important along with our new Keeper

View attachment 170522

Odegaard Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 170521

League Table

View attachment 170520

Leeds Utd

View attachment 169709

September 2021

Ross Barkley out for 2 Months!

View attachment 169708

19 Year Old Reuben Reyes Makes His Spain Debut

View attachment 169707

After winning the Champions League last year we are now Predicted to be the 6th Favourites for the Cup, not bad considering our 22nd place ranking in the European Rankings.

View attachment 169706

Leeds V Newcastle

View attachment 169705

Balotelli has a poor game and it takes Ferati coming off the bench to impact the game to gain us all 3 points. Im wondering if my attempts at breaking some of these records may hinder my teams overall performances?!? Balotelli is getting on a bit now and not what he used to be plus i could replace my full backs with much better options but i like the fact they have been with me since the beginning.

Champions League Groups
Leeds V Napoli

View attachment 169704

So right after saying that, one of our Full Backs puts in a man of the match performance and nets the only goal of the game in a poor attacking display as we have a shed load of chances and our attackers miss most of them.

Leeds Smash Gate Receipt Record

View attachment 169702

Man Utd V Leeds

View attachment 169701

Charlie Taylor was all over this game yet again fired up by my skepticism! The strikers were poor yet again though and im wondering if Balotelli is the right man to lead our line for the rest of the season let alone the next 3 or 4. It took another golden oldie in the form of Pastore to break the deadlock though late on and gain us the 3 points against one of our big rivals.

Capital One Cup 3rd Rnd
Liverpool V Leeds

View attachment 169700

Bernard nets first before Coutinho equalizes early in the second half in a fairly even contest, it took a late penalty to decide the tie though with former Liverpool player Balotelli coming off the bench to slot home the winning penalty.

We always get the tough draws in the Cup and this is no different after beating Liverpool in the last round we face Arsenal in the next round

View attachment 169699

Leeds v Chelsea

View attachment 169698

So we go from 1-0 up to 2-1 down to just about scraping a point after Balotelli came off the bench to grab an equalizer with Ferati having another poor game upfront, its like our strikers can only play well coming off the bench.

Champions League Groups
Porto V Leeds

View attachment 169697

Porto are ahead in this match for most of it after netting just 14 minutes into the tie but we turned the game on its head late on after Ferati was hauled off and replaced by Balotelli with Bernard netting twice before Balotelli grabbed a third.

League Table

View attachment 169696

Undefeated after 7 games but were still behind Tottenham who have won 6 out of their opening 7 games.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 169463

October 2021

Southampton V Leeds

View attachment 169462

Balotelli netted twice in the space of 1 minute pretty early on in the game but their wingers got them back into it with 2 goals before half time. Ageing AMC Pastore came off the bench yet again to net a winner on the hour mark.

Leeds V Bournemouth

View attachment 169461

Baker nets in the opening minute with Bournemouth's only shot of the game before we totally dominated them possession wise and with chances but still only managed to get an equalize through Odegaard but couldnt improve on that

Champions League Groups
Leeds V Panathinaikos

View attachment 169460

Another dominant performance but at least this time round we netted 4 goals! We were 1-0 up early on but it didnt take long for us to give them a goal back from an own goal.
We then turned it up a gear with our attacking midfield trio each getting a goal before they got one back.

Ipswich V Leeds

View attachment 169459

Balotelli had another poor game but we had my Germans to thank for the 3 points with Sule and Goretzka both getting goals before Ipswich tried to make a comeback in the second half but it amounted to little after the goal was scored.

Capital One Cup 4th Rnd
Arsenal - 2 V Leeds - 3

View attachment 169458

Leeds - 3 V Tottenham - 0

View attachment 169457

We break our Record Attendance

View attachment 169456

League Table

View attachment 169455

Unbeaten 11 games in and top of the table, the big shock has got to be Arsenal down in 13th place!

Leeds Utd

View attachment 169368

November 2021

Champions League Groups
Panathinaikos - 3 V Leeds - 4

View attachment 169367

With 5 minutes to go they came from 3-1 down to 3-3 after two goals inside 2 minutes but Balotelli won us the game with an injury time penalty.

Leeds Qualify For Champions League Knockout Stages After 4 Wins from 4

View attachment 169366

Man City 3 - V Leeds - 2

View attachment 169365

Oliver out for a Month

View attachment 169364

Odegaard picks up a bad injury and is unlikely to play again this season

View attachment 169363

Leeds - 1 V Everton - 0

View attachment 169362

My midfield is fallen apart with Barkley not out for a month

View attachment 169361

Champions League Groups
Napoli - 0 V Leeds - 5

View attachment 169360

After seeing 3 of my main midfields pick up bad injuries it was nice to see Kostic come into the side and smash in a Hattrick.

Crystal Palace 0 V Leeds 1

View attachment 169359

Looks like Balotelli might have found his goalscoring boots

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Chelsea 1 V Leeds 1
Leeds Win 3-2 on Penalties

View attachment 169358

We just about sneak it on penalties with both teams having an absolute shocker in front of goal with 7 penalties missed between the two sides.

League table

View attachment 169357

We drop down to 3rd place after suffering our first loss in the league this season but were only just 1 point behind top placed Tottenham,​

Leeds Utd

View attachment 169350

December 2021

Leeds 2 V Stoke 0

View attachment 169349

Balotelli nets a brace in the league to get even closer to the club record

Champions League
Leeds 2 V Porto 2

View attachment 169348

Goretzka Out for 3 Months adding to my midfield injury woes

View attachment 169347

We top our Champions League group after 5 wins from our 6 group games

View attachment 169346

Despite topping our group we still draw Bayern Munich again

View attachment 169345

Club World Championship Semi Final
America (MEX) 1 V Leeds 3

View attachment 169344

Bernard out for 4 weeks - Our 5th midfielder out injured

View attachment 169343

Club World Championship Finals
Boca 1 - Leeds 1
Leeds Win 4-2 on Penalties

View attachment 169342

We have now added a Treble of minor Silverware to the Trophy Cabinet which im glad to see filing out after the 3 League Titles and Champions League Win.

View attachment 169341

Pastore out injured Now

View attachment 169340

Leicester 0 - Leeds 1

View attachment 169339

Barkley Injured Again

View attachment 169338

He had to come back slightly early from his previous injury due to all our players out but he picked up a completely unrelated injury on his return.

West Ham 1 - Leeds 2

View attachment 169337

Leeds 2 - Aston Villa 0

View attachment 169336

2 Leeds Players in the World Team of the Year

View attachment 169335

League Table

View attachment 169334

Equal points with top team Tottenham with a game in hand