Leeds Utd - Returning Leeds To The Promise Land

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 88K
Goimg well! I think you're first person who knows how use Super Mario right way... Tell me what is your secret!!

Goimg well! I think you're first person who knows how use Super Mario right way... Tell me what is your secret!!
IM not sure, on some of my previous saves in the Premier League Balotelli has been a beast for the AI with Liverpool always netting 30 plus goals season after season, He has always been much better on FM though than real life

Leeds Utd

View attachment 182892

January 2020
Part 1

Sven Bender joins West Ham for just £6.5Million after an injury hit spell with little game time and turning 30 i thought it was time to let him go.

View attachment 182891

Man City V Leeds

View attachment 182890

A poor result to start the new Year as we get resoundly beaten by Man City with Barkley even scoring an own goal.

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Leeds v Tranmere

View attachment 182889

We ring the changes for this cup match with 3 goals all coming inside 20 minutes the game was over before they could even get going but Rudy did go off with a bad injury.

Rudy out for 3 Months

View attachment 182888

I bring in a young Brazilian GK on a free transfer with our backup keeper looking to move on in this window with his contract up at the end of the season

View attachment 182887

Gilvan - GK

View attachment 182886

I wanted to change the whole first team for the cup game but realised i was short of central defenders and i had this youngster coming in in the summer on a free transfer so for a small fee, brought him in earlier

View attachment 182885

Dirk Lindermann - DC

View attachment 182884

Leeds V Liverpool

View attachment 182883

This was an important result after the recent loss to Man City with Liverpool one of our main Title rivals, the result was never in doubt as we went 3-0 up before they got a goal with both of their goals in the latter stages of the game meaning little.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 182613

January 2020 - Part 2

We get £425K for second choice Keeper Costil despite his contract being up in the Summer

View attachment 182612

Rudiger joins fellow defender Rudy on the long term injury list

View attachment 182611

Derby V Leeds

View attachment 182610

A 3-3 draw in a highly entertaining game against a Derby side on the rise who only went and bought World Cup Winner Mario Gotze in the Summer.

£2.5Million from the Deulofeu deal

View attachment 182609

Leeds V Leicester

View attachment 182608

Balotelli had a mare but it doesnt matter when you have our Attacking Trio, Bernard put us ahead before they had Lucas sent off, we couldnt capitalize on the extra man and Wilshere actually got them back into the game right before half time.
In the second half it was all about Leicester trying to hold out with 10 men behind the ball but we had Pastore and Kostic both net late goals to seal the 3 points.

Swansea V Leeds

View attachment 182607

Ross Barkley scores a rare goal to put us in front just his second of the season, with Pastore coming in and doing well Barkley has been pushed further back in the midfield and been less prominent but hes got 5 years on Pastore so could move up into the AMC space in the future.

Man Utd are the big spenders in the Winter Window spending £42Million including almost £20Million on Dos Santos a former Barca and Tottenham flop.

View attachment 182606

Pastore Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 182605

Odegaard Picks up his 4th Young Player of the Month Award

View attachment 182604

League Table

View attachment 182603

6 points clear at the top of the table now and we could well be running away with this league! We need to build a lead up though as our last two games of the season is Arsenal and Chelsea

Good luck winning the league my friend ! You 've created an amazing team !

Leeds Utd

View attachment 182339

February 2020

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Portsmouth V Leeds

View attachment 182338

A terrible loss as our poor record in the Cups continues, we had a second string side out but Pastore and Bernard were in their as well and we really shouldnt have lost this match to the league 1 side!

Leeds V Sheff Utd

View attachment 182337

It was actually a pretty even match but we just had the slightly better finisher in Balotelli who grabbed yet another Hattrick.

Newcastle V Leeds

View attachment 182336

Timo Horn has been injured in recent matches and Gilvan has not looked good so far but Balotelli does look like he is trying to win this Premier League Title all by himself.

Leeds V Tottenham

View attachment 182335

Our Title charge is halted as Spurs emphatically beat us with Breel Embolo on fine form showcasing that he is set to be one of the best strikers in the World.

Leeds Finally Lose

View attachment 182334

Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd 1st Leg
Leeds V At Madrid

View attachment 182333

They took the lead in this match before Pastore equalized and then Kostic put us ahead before At Madrid got their own equalizer.
But we turned it up a gear late on with Balotelli grabbing the winner and then Lewis Cook adding an all important 4th which should surely see us through to the next round.

Pastore Sets New Record for Most Man of the Matches

View attachment 182332

Fulham V Leeds

View attachment 182331

Shock back to back defeats in the league as Fulham stun us in a 2-1 loss, Borini netted twice before we got one back through Pastore, Benteke should have got the equalizer around seventy minutes in but he went on to miss the penalty!

League Table

View attachment 182330

Despite our back to back defeats Arsenal have not been able to capitalize on this and are still 5 points off us in second place, if Liverpool win their game in hand though they will be just 2 points behind.​

Looking good for a league title and doing well for your first season in the champions league . Kiu

Leeds Utd

View attachment 182020

March 2020

Leeds V Man Utd

View attachment 182019

We utterly destroy Man Utd in the War of the Roses Derby with Balotelli and Odegaard getting a goal each along side Pastore netting a brilliant Hattrick.

Everton V Leeds

View attachment 182018

Kostic puts us ahead in the first half but Top Scorer Balotelli has a bit of a mare in the first half and is hauled off an hour in with his replacement Benteke grabbing the second 2 minutes after coming off the bench.

Leeds V Crystal Palace

View attachment 182015

It was all over inside twenty minutes with Balotelli netting just 5 minutes in, Pastore got the second with 15 minutes gone before defender Rudiger grabbed the 3rd a few minutes later.

Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg
At Madrid V Leeds

View attachment 182014

A pretty even game but we really should have won this match a lot easier after they scored an own goal then had a player sent off just before half time, in the end it took RB Sam Byram netting in the 119th minute to win us the game on the away goal rule after a 7-7 aggregate result.

We just knocked out their Local rivals and will know face Real Madrid in the Champions League Quarter Finals

View attachment 182013

Southampton V Leeds

View attachment 182012

We were tired in this game after playing 120 minutes just 4 days before in Spain but managed to come from 1-0 down to 2-1 up thanks to a Odegaard brace but they managed to get one back and it ended with a fair result of 2-2.

Barkley out for 4 Weeks after getting injured for England

View attachment 182011

Oh International duty how i hate you! Odegaard out for the rest of the season whilst playing for Norway

View attachment 182010

Pastore Named Player of the Month

View attachment 182009

Odegaard Wins his 5th Young Player of the Month out of 8 this Year shame its his last

View attachment 182007

Well our closest rivals Liverpool have had 3 games in hand on us for a few weeks and finally played catch up and did us a massive favour by losing to Tottenham and then Leicester!

View attachment 182006

League Table

View attachment 182005

We are now 11 points clear at the top of the table with Liverpool having just 1 game in hand on us now and with just 6 games to go the Title is surely staying with us.​

Leeds Utd

View attachment 181692

April 2020

Recent free transfer signing Gilvan gets his first Brazil Cap

View attachment 181690

Leeds V West Ham

View attachment 181689

A total destruction of West Ham as our former player Sven Bender goes nuts with 2 yellow cards in 2 minutes around the half an hour mark when we were already 1-0 up thanks to a Kostic goal. After the sending off it was all over with Balotelli netting a Hattrick and Pastore grabbed a brace to.

After that Hattrick Mario Balotelli breaks the record for most goals in a season with Leeds with 32 Goals

View attachment 181688

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Leeds V Real Madrid

View attachment 181687

It was a pretty even game with our attacking threats nullified we never looked like scoring in this match but at least we kept a clean sheet as an away goal would have put us all but out.

Hull V Leeds

View attachment 181686

Balotelli had another poor game but the rest of our attacking players got back on track after their blank against Real with Pastore netting twice and Kostic getting the 3rd in a game that looked like it was heading for a 1-1 draw until that chaotic last couple of minutes.

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Real Madrid V Leeds

View attachment 181684

It was not looking good with the first half drawing to a close after Morata had netted two goals but winger Kostic managed to make my half time plans slightly easier with a goal on half time to get us back into it. Pastore netted the equalizer 74 minutes in and we manage to hold out and make the next round thanks to another away goals rule win!

Premier League Dominance in Europe again with 3 of the Semi Finalists English we face our Title Rivals Arsenal

View attachment 181683

Leeds V West Brom

View attachment 181681

Well it must be hard to come from beating Real Madrid in Spain to make the Champions League Semi Finals to facing West Brom and we showed that we were tired and not up for this match, Bernard put us ahead early on but they soon equalized before Lallana netted a very late winner for them.

Leeds V Bournemouth

View attachment 181680

A dominant performance but not a dominant score line as Pastore puts us ahead before centre half Vallejo gets the second around 70 minutes in, Calum Wilson got one back for them but Barkley netted our third a couple minutes later and then Wilson got his second for a crazy end to the match.

Champions League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Leeds V Arsenal

View attachment 181679

We face Arsenal 3 times in the next few days and those matches will define our season as we could go on and win the league and make the Champions League Final depending on their outcome. the first match ended a bore draw though with Kostic putting us ahead early on but they equalized around an hour in and go into the second leg at a slight advantage.

Leeds Set New Gate Receipt High
(Interesting Note - More Money was made facing Barcelona in the Groups than facing Real Madrid in the Qtr Finals)

View attachment 181677

Pastore Wins Player of the Month after 5 Goals in 4 Games

View attachment 181676

League Table

View attachment 181675

9 points clear at the top of the table with 2 games against Arsenal and Chelsea to go, if we get a draw against Arsenal we will retain our League Title.
We have the top two Goalscorers in the league and the top two assist makers.​

Absolutly brilliant mate, you can do it and retain the title which will be brilliant, you've built up a great side, maybe Mr Cellino should give you the job ;)

Leeds Utd

View attachment 181346

May 2020

Arsenal V Leeds

View attachment 181345

Balotelli missed the opener and had a poor game overall and we went behind around an hour in before Balotelli netted a late equalizer despite his poor overall display and that point only means one thing . . . .

Leeds Retain Premier League Title

View attachment 181344

Back to back League Titles

View attachment 181343

Champions League Semi Finals 2nd Leg
Arsenal V Leeds

View attachment 181342

Well you cant have it all, only a few days after winning the League thanks to a draw against Arsenal we go on to lose to them 2-1 in the Champions League Semi Final and are out of the Competition. Semi Finalists in our first year in the Champions League is not too shabby though.

Leeds V Chelsea

View attachment 181341

We end the season how we spent most of it with Balotelli and Pastore getting the important goals and another comfortable win and our old record of never beating the big teams in the league has been truly squashed this season.

League Table

View attachment 181339

So the season ended with us 8 points clear of second place and dominating the stats charts much more than we did with our lucky League Title last season.​

Well done on the league win mate. What are your main goals now you have won the league a couple of times?

WOW !! Back to back !! Great accomplishment !!
Thanks mate
Well done on the league win mate. What are your main goals now you have won the league a couple of times?
Well i want to win all the other cups, we have been pretty poor in the domestic cups so far and it all depends on how i find the save, for the foreseeable future i dont see myself playing another save.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 181214

May 2020 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Pastore Claims Player of the Year after 27 Goals and 11 assists in 36 league games

View attachment 181213

Odegaard Wins Young Player of the Year after 9 Goals and 15 Assists and an average rating of just over 8.

View attachment 181212

Balotelli Wins Golden Boot with 31 League Goals

View attachment 181211

I Retain the Manager of the Year

View attachment 181210

5 Leeds Players in Team of the Year

View attachment 181209

4 Players Join the Leeds Best Overall 11

View attachment 181208

End of Season Stats and Awards

View attachment 181207

The biggest story here is that we won the league with the fewest amount of players used with just 21 different players used throughout the season.

Big Profits Made

View attachment 181206

£28Million of our Profit goes on Expanding the Stadium

View attachment 181205

7 Leeds Players Going to the Euro's

View attachment 181204

So despite their being 3 English teams in the Champions League Semi Finals its the other team Barcelona that go on to win it.

View attachment 181203

Leeds Utd

View attachment 181090

June 2020

I spend half of our £60Million transfer budget on a new centre half with Niklas Sule joining the club

View attachment 181089

Niklas Sule - DC

View attachment 181088

Balotelli Wins the European Golden Shoe

View attachment 181087

Mowatt joins Brighton for just £7Million, he wasnt getting much game time anymore and too many injuries have stunted his potential.

View attachment 181086

I was pretty chuffed to get nearly £10Million for Townsend, he was key to our first season in the Premier League but hasnt got a look in in the last couple of years

View attachment 181085

I can tell we are seen as Main Players now as our start to the season is much easier than last season when we faced all the big teams early on, this year we face newly promoted Brighton and then Swansea and dont face anyone half decent until the end of September

View attachment 181084

We are now the 7th richest club in England but the big surprise is Tottenham are the richest

View attachment 181083

A brilliant back to back title win for Leeds! What an amazing squad you have assembled and on a personal note im delighted Brighton signed Mowatt and to see them in the Prem this season, I am hoping with that kind of money spent that they can stay up this season!

A brilliant back to back title win for Leeds! What an amazing squad you have assembled and on a personal note im delighted Brighton signed Mowatt and to see them in the Prem this season, I am hoping with that kind of money spent that they can stay up this season!
thanks mate, this is brightons current starting 11 if your interested

View attachment 180895

Leeds Utd

View attachment 180791

July 2020

Neven Subotic Joins Sporting for just £4.4Million

View attachment 180790

3 new signings for us come in at just £8.25Million

View attachment 180789

So up first is the youngster i paid £8.25Million hes just 17 and a young striker full of potential, i want a few youngsters around the side now so i have a bigger squad but they dont get mad if they do play every game

View attachment 180788

Albanian Ferati can play anywhere across the front 3 and even up front by himself, a free transfer whos valued at around £35Million seems a good deal

View attachment 180787

Oliver is a former prospect from At Madrid and will either play in the AMC role or CM role, and is another player i got on a free transfer and is now worth a mint

View attachment 180786

My final signing is central midfielder Wonderkid Ruben Reyes who cost £18Million from Valenica, i had to offer slightly more than i wanted to for his contract as Real Madrid and Barcelona came in for him after i had a deal accepted

View attachment 180785

Ruben Reyes - CM

View attachment 180784

Joint Favourites for the League along with Liverpool and Arsenal

View attachment 180783

Never had a player have an outburst on Social Media!

View attachment 180782

Back