ollieconnolly

Reaction score
Thanks lads, that'll be all for now. I was quickly whisked away, it had been the most hectic 48 hours of my life. Just 2 days ago i was out in Alcante, Spain. I now i was sat here in front of the press, back where i thought i deserved to be just a few years previously .......

2nd February 2011

SportsNews_354x200.jpg_1108775535.jpg

Breaking News: West Ham Awarded 2012 Olympic Site
Sky Sports News can today reveal that the OPLC have awarded West Ham and Newhan Council have secured the Olympic Park Site, the major makeway for the deal was West Ham's decision to leave in a running track, complying with the major point of the OPLC five point plan, for an athletics legacy.

1.jpg

West Hams first image of their plans for the Olympic Site

I quickly turned off the Tv, i was delighted to see my former club awarded this site, it was part of the two David's vision for the club. I had my reservations, we were sat bottom of the league table as i stood with my fellow FA memembers with the England u-17 side. I had been appointed the man to develop the best talent England has to offer. But my mind kept flickering towards my beloved club. A championship side playing in a half empty 60,000 sounded almost embarresing to myself. My mind began to turn to my own short fallings at the club. my only regret in the game. The regret did not come from taking the side down, we were dead when i got there. It was not even the manner, with the highest points total ever for a relegated side.

Paulo-Di-Canio-Trevor-Bro-001.jpg

It was the fact i was not given the opportunity to rebuild the club, and being branded 'the best caretaker, to never fully manage a club.' But i had no eyes on that job. I was the youth development coach, i had to concentrate on that.

If this is half as good as your last one we r in for a treat

I have submitted a new story where i have took over Norwich and you are my assistant manager (H)

I have submitted a new story where i have took over Norwich and you are my assistant manager (H)

Truly an honour :D

Update later guys thanks for the support. dont know too much about our trev so having a little wikepedia :L

Will be following

if its half as good as your liverpool story it will be great

Good luck on this one mate, loved your liverpool story
Definitely following this one