Legendary player !!!

strachjames

Reaction score
Can anyone remember that absolutely legendary signin on the old championship manager games, 16 yrs old at the time, CHERNO SAMBA.
That kid was immense, he was my first signin all the time. any1 know wat hapnd to him?? Another top signin was a young winger called lionel morgan from wimbledon, and a keeper called jamie langfield from a scottish side!!
Any1 rememba otha legend youngstas, post them on here!!!

I think i know who you mean. :)

Do you remember Freddy Adu of DC United, American wonderkid, I always bought him.

Yeah freddy adu was immense!! I always pikd him up 2. *** on guys wat otha youth legends r there !!??

Jamie Langfield is at aberdeen now :p hes ok but not the best.

Thats a shame he used to b a quality signing. The other two i mentioned went off the game completely. In real life i head cherno samba moved from millwall to sum **** spanish side but he must only be about 20 even now. Cmon fellas name sum old skool youngstas!!

magne hoseth, kim kallstrom for me.

i used to play boro in the old days of cm/fm together. robbie stockdale was the bomb, real madrid bought him from me for 25m.

Lionel Morgan at Wimbledon he was quality, it was always fun to try and keep Wimbledon up when they were in administration. But Morgan suffered an injury and had to retire from the game I believe. Does anyone remember Alessio Cerci from Roma? Him and Saha up front were lethal, they won me the league at Fulham.

CHERNO SAMBA was very poor when he was at Wrexham <)

On CM2 I always played as Rangers and always bought Rob Taylor, usually for about £700k. He almost always scored 40+ goals a season and would be worth £10.5 million at the end of the first season. Although not a youth player, he was always a legend in my games :)

Paul Gallacher goalkeeper for Dundee

however the BEST two goalscorers i ever had on Champ Man, were ULF KIRSTEN of Leverkusen and LEON KNIGHT of chelsea, i signed Leon Knight and in his first season he scored 68 goals in 54 games, I've never had a player that good since

kool kool a guy i signed was chris iwelumo from woles for bolton he was really good :L

A player called sigporrson on an old champ man was amazing striker

icelandic he was. remember him?

Paul Gallacher goalkeeper for Dundee

however the BEST two goalscorers i ever had on Champ Man, were ULF KIRSTEN of Leverkusen and LEON KNIGHT of chelsea, i signed Leon Knight and in his first season he scored 68 goals in 54 games, I've never had a player that good since
Ulf Kirsten was a legend in FM and for real.(H)

I remember finding Morten gamst pedersen and thinkin he was immense. Then he signed for blackburn and i cudnt blieve it. was tellin all my mates at school that he's the best thing since sliced bread!! lol lol.
Kim kallstrom was a legend on the games. and i heard sum1 mention Leon knight, he was class!!
Any1 remember Maxim Tsigalko, Mark kerr, lee chun-soo, Rungratsamee, daniel fredheim holm???
So many class players that will never b forgotten. CM/FM legends !!!

on champ man 01/02 guy called kristensen from AAB there was another dane that played there as well that turned amazing cant remember his name though. kallstrom obviously. vitolo, simonetta, alex pinardi, aghahowa, gorka larrea, hidalgo, arca loads of them best signing was martin palermo though

on champ man 01/02 guy called kristensen from AAB there was another dane that played there as well that turned amazing cant remember his name though. kallstrom obviously. vitolo, simonetta, alex pinardi, aghahowa, gorka larrea, hidalgo, arca loads of them best signing was martin palermo though

Oh yeah i forgot about aghahowa!! Another class act !

anyone remember onesimo?
remember him barely but he was a quite poor player from what I recall as for kallstrom he became a very decent player and freddy adu is still a wonderkind in this FM, although... i played a spanish manager game late 90's (much easier than fm) and the big star was etoo (still in madrid) he would become one of the best strikers ever, manager games sometimes got the thing right, I don't know if balotelli will make it to world superstar but mourinho prefers him to adriano, and he is 18 so... as for dos santos I think he won't make it, and bojan will need to move from barça to make it, like fabregas and others.