Winner - none oO)
Runner up - none

Patrick Kluivert | Barcelona
Winner - CalumE5 £10.2m
Runner up - Sam £8.5m

Bobby Robson | Barcelona
Winner - Kris £10m
Runner up - AussieOchoa £5.1m

Bargain of the round is Blanchflower for £6.2m. He is widely reguarded as Tottenham's greatest evr player and is described as a world class midfielder on the game following his addition to the database. An incredible bargain. Vogts and Popescu also represent good business.

The only overbid was for Bobby Robson, but only because AussieOchoa hasn't got near that much so Kris could have bid a little lower.

*Jake may no longer bid for Manchester United players/managers as he has filled up his quota of 3 from that team*

*Kris may no longer bid for Arsenal players/managers as he has filled up his quota of 3 from that team*

Hello Irwin and Pep, welcome to the family.

Bit shocked I was the only one to bid on Berti McVogts & that nobody else seemed interested in Bobby Robson.

Quite happy with that round, Just need a striker and midfielder.

Bit shocked I was the only one to bid on Berti McVogts & that nobody else seemed interested in Bobby Robson.

Well considering you and AussieOchoa were the only ones without a manager, and that he only had £5.1m remaining, then it's hardly shocking nobody else bid.

Well considering you and AussieOchoa were the only ones without a manager, and that he only had £5.1m remaining, then it's hardly shocking nobody else bid.

I wish I was paying more attention :'(

I would take my anger out on you guys for giving me no players, but I know whose fault it is:
images

Out of curiosity, what would happen if I was to win 2 managers? (A)

You would be wasting your money! There will be NO trading round so it would be quite pointless

You would be wasting your money! There will be NO trading round so it would be quite pointless

Aw man, but I can't just let AussieOchoa walk away with a manager for 0.1m :( I think you should give him a below par manager for not buying one yet (A)

Aw man, but I can't just let AussieOchoa walk away with a manager for 0.1m :( I think you should give him a below par manager for not buying one yet (A)

I'm not really sure what is the fairest way to do it. On one hand, it's a little unfair that he gets a cheap manager, but on the other, he doesn't have a choice and has to have whoever it is. Also, perhaps it was tactical genius to wait until the last manager to get one on the cheap!

It was genius... I always wanted to wait for the last round to get a manager...

Now I really do feel sick, paying 10m for my manager who I really didn't have to.

If we stop him getting a manager will that mean he doesn't get one? Might be a nasty tactic to try!

That is plain mean Nixon. You all spent a bit too much for your managers, whereas I waited tactfully to get the last one, no matter who it is...

If we stop him getting a manager will that mean he doesn't get one? Might be a nasty tactic to try!

It would mean that he would get a manager like Roeder or Souness, and he would be in a spot of bother (at least for the first season). There will probably be another manager in the first draft picks after season 1

Surely you could do worse than Souness! Give him Lennon :P

Back