Legends Auction Game

He should get John Barnes.

Ha, waited :P We all know you tried getting one before this round. Thinking of making a cheeky bid ;) I'd have 2 managers, but ahh well, I could use the second as an ***. man? :P

After a bit of planning, I have decided that there will be 4 more rounds that will consist of:
1 Goalkeeper, 13 Defenders, 15 Midfielders, 11 Attackers & 1 Managers

Does anyone think this is too much / not enough?

I have also decided some transfer rules for the actual auction. There will be 2 transfer windows (winter & summer), during which you will be able to sell any player back to me for their current value in FM. They will then go onto the 'transfer list' from which you may buy players

Do you guys think that could work?

Last edited:
After a bit of planning, I have decided that there will be 4 more rounds that will consist of:
1 Goalkeeper, 13 Defenders, 15 Midfielders, 11 Attackers & 2 Managers

Does anyone think this is too much / not enough?

I have also decided some transfer rules for the actual auction. There will be 2 transfer windows (winter & summer), during which you will be able to sell any player back to me for their current value in FM. They will then go onto the 'transfer list' from which you may buy players

Do you guys think that could work?

I think that seems fair, most players can afford 3-5 more players on average, so it seems like enough. Any reason for having 2 managers?

Will there be any option to change managers during the season, or to sell them (if so, what price would they go for?)? And will the draft system be used every season?

So yeah, that seems good. And of course it's your game so you can run it however you want. Once again, cheers for running it. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
I think that seems fair, more players can afford 3-5 more players on average, so it seems like enough. Any reason for having 2 managers?

Will there be any option to change managers during the season, or to sell them (if so, what price would they go for?)? And will the draft system be used every season?

So yeah, that seems good. And of course it's your game so you can run it however you want. Once again, cheers for running it. Much appreciated.

I will put ONE manager up, that was a typing error :S

You will not be able to sell your manager, but there may be an opportunity to replace him via the draft picks. Also, there will be a 1 or 2 round draft after every season. (ie 8 or 16 new players to pick 1 or 2 from - I'll go into that more at the time of the draft)

And thank you :$

I will put ONE manager up, that was a typing error :S

You will not be able to sell your manager, but there may be an opportunity to replace him via the draft picks. Also, there will be a 1 or 2 round draft after every season. (ie 8 or 16 new players to pick 1 or 2 from - I'll go into that more at the time of the draft)

And thank you :$

Regarding the manager issue, he beat the system, lets just move on and deal with it.

Regarding the manager issue, he beat the system, lets just move on and deal with it.

Maybe. But I have no problem with anyone else stealing the last manager also. It would be a dirty tactic, but perhaps the mere threat that this could happen will force AussieOchoa to raise his bid

Sorry guys, had a **** of a busy weekend and a really shocking day today having to deliver all the census ****. Hoping I get a chance to put the new list up tonight

Round 14

Goalkeepers

Oliver Kahn | Bayern Munich

View attachment 142379

Defenders

Humberto Coelho | Benfica​

Fernando Hierro | Real Madrid​

Giuseppe Bergomi | Inter Milan​

View attachment 142382

Midfielders

Gheorghe Hagi | Galatasaray​

Jimmy Johnstone | Celtic​

Michael Laudrup | Barcelona​

Rui Costa | Fiorentina​

View attachment 142385

Forwards

Gary Lineker | Leicester City

View attachment 142395

Tore Andre Flo | Chelsea​

View attachment 142387

For anyone that is unaware, there will be 3 more rounds after this one

Last edited:
Hate to be a pedantic *******, but it's spelt Gary Lineker.

Back