also which Real Madrid side should I pick for this database I mean the list is too big to pick

Feel free to use any information I've put on the site, it's there as a resource for others to use! I prefer the earier Real Madrid squad with Puskas and Di Stefano but I'm sure the Galacticos squad would be popular among the younger users of this site :)

Feel free to use any information I've put on the site, it's there as a resource for others to use! I prefer the earier Real Madrid squad with Puskas and Di Stefano but I'm sure the Galacticos squad would be popular among the younger users of this site :)

will do mate :), I love the Golden Era side from 1955 - 1960, but the Los Galacticos side I remember as a teenager and really hated it for some reason or another I know I shouldn't say that as a Madrid fan :'( also what do you think of it so far I know only 4 sides are done atm currently working on Blackburn 94/95

will people care if Henning Berg is at Blackburn and not at Manchester United?

If it helps I made a bunch of Man United sides including the ones you've mentioned, and I also made Real Madrid 1959....

edit: link didn't work at all, try this..
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/476/madridg.jpg

Feel free to use them if you want to concentrate your efforts elsewhere. I absolutely love your idea btw, I was planning something similar, hence making Madrid, but lost interest after making Gullit and Baresi for Milan '89. I might come back to it one day, but if you're working on one already, I'm happy to share the information I compiled.

Last edited:
If it helps I made a bunch of Man United sides including the ones you've mentioned, and I also made Real Madrid 1959....

edit: link didn't work at all, try this..
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/476/madridg.jpg

Feel free to use them if you want to concentrate your efforts elsewhere. I absolutely love your idea btw, I was planning something similar, hence making Madrid, but lost interest after making Gullit and Baresi for Milan '89. I might come back to it one day, but if you're working on one already, I'm happy to share the information I compiled.

cheers mate :) will do still on Blackburn atm, but still in a pickle about Manchester united tho I know the older Gen will want the busby babes and '68 but with my gen we'll want the 94 - 99 side any help?

if you want to mate just wish I still have my old one :( but this one will be better well hopefully (I knowsomeone will nick pick it to death I have a gut felling)

two matches I've always want to see is Arsenal 2003/04 vs P.N.E. 1888/89 & Busby Babes vs Real Madrid 1957/58

SPL sides

Aberdeen - 1982/83
Celtic - 2002/03
Dundee United - 1986/87
Dunfermline -
Hearts - 1985/86
Hibernian - 1991/92
Inverness CT -
Kilmarnock -
Motherwell -
Rangers - 1996/97
St. Johnstone -
St. Mirren -

Anyone want to fill in the blanks?

okay guys I'm going to give a list of clubs of the EPL for last season with the clubs I'm doing, you can help me and fill in the blanks clubs with the season or squad you want me to use.

I started on Bayern Munich (1973 - 1977) then I start working on the EPL

Arsenal - 2003/04 (Full team and back at Highbury)
Aston Villa - 1981/82 (unless I can think of a better side for them)
Blackburn Rovers - 1994/95
Bolton Wanderers -
Chelsea - (Please don't say 2011/12 :mad:)
Everton - 1984 - 87
Fulham -
Liverpool - 1976 - 1984 (with 1995/96 squad as youths)
Manchester City - 1965 - 1970 (Please don't say 2011/12 side also back at Maine Road)
Manchester United - 1998/99 (Treble winning side unless you want me to do the 1967-68 squad or Busby Babes squad)
Newcastle United - 1992/97 (might just do the 1995/97 squad same as Glasgow Rangers)
Norwich City - 1993/94 (with 1984/85 Carling Cup squad added as youth)
Queen Park Rangers -
Stoke City -
Sunderland - 1972/73 FA Cup Winning side (also back at Roker park) (unless someone can give me a better side)
Swansea City -
Tottenham Hotspurs - 1960/61 Double Winning side or the 1999 Carling Cup Side
West Bromwich Albion -
Wigan -
Wolves -

i think for albion maybe the 68 fa cup winners side or maybe the late 70's/early 80's side with robson,regis,batson,cunningham or the promotion winning side of ossie ardiles or possibly a mix of albion legends thru the ages.

i think for albion maybe the 68 fa cup winners side or maybe the late 70's/early 80's side with robson,regis,batson,cunningham or the promotion winning side of ossie ardiles or possibly a mix of albion legends thru the ages.

that's a good pick there mate :), I'll have a look and see what I can do

Tottenham Hotspurs is going to be 1960/61 & 1981/82

W.B.A is going to be the 11 players from 1967/68 FA Cup side and the 1978/79 season

I know or I could add in all three sides into one

players for the 68 Cup winning, 178/79 and 6 players from the 1992/93 side :)

that woud be great mate the ultimate baggies team :) thanks in advance mate i know how much work goes in to makin the database, much respect to ya.

could u do the everton 1984 - 87 players with the f.a cup winning team of 95

Arsenal's Done
Aston Villa's Done
Blackburn Rovers Done
Everton Done
Manchester United Done
starting on W.B.A.

Last edited: