Sunderland will have the 95/96 squad with the 72/73 as youth players, going to start on Liverpool, quick head up Kevin Keegan and Dalglish will be managers Keegan @ Newcastle, Dalglish @ Blackburn

Last edited:
Nottm Forest Clough years, European Champions squad. Would love a piece of that dude

okay guys I'm going to give a list of clubs of the EPL for last season with the clubs I'm doing, you can help me and fill in the blanks clubs with the season or squad you want me to use.

I started on Bayern Munich (1973 - 1977) then I start working on the EPL

Arsenal - 2003/04 (Full team and back at Highbury)
Aston Villa - 1981/82 (unless I can think of a better side for them)
Blackburn Rovers - 1994/95
Bolton Wanderers -
Chelsea - (Please don't say 2011/12 :mad:)
Everton - 1984 - 87
Fulham -
Liverpool - 1976 - 1984 (with 1995/96 squad as youths)
Manchester City - 1965 - 1970 (Please don't say 2011/12 side also back at Maine Road)
Manchester United - 1998/99 (Treble winning side unless you want me to do the 1967-68 squad or Busby Babes squad)
Newcastle United - 1992/97 (might just do the 1995/97 squad same as Glasgow Rangers)
Norwich City - 1993/94 (with 1984/85 Carling Cup squad added as youth)
Queen Park Rangers -
Stoke City -
Sunderland - 1972/73 FA Cup Winning side (also back at Roker park) (unless someone can give me a better side)
Swansea City -
Tottenham Hotspurs - 1960/61 Double Winning side or the 1999 Carling Cup Side
West Bromwich Albion -
Wigan -
Wolves -

Chelsea's 98/99 squad would be the best choice, i guess. Chelsea FC 1998-99

just looked at the screenies for wba killer team mate cant wait to play it:) thanks again mate.

just looked at the screenies for wba killer team mate cant wait to play it:) thanks again mate.

thanks I removed Ben Foster's loan from Birmingham, just hope this time the players aren't overrated and get sold behind your back

Chelsea's 98/99 squad would be the best choice, i guess. Chelsea FC 1998-99

players you might not have

Zola - Parma (1995/96)
Vialli - Juventus (1995/96) or Sampdoria (1990/91)
Le Saux - Blackburn (1994/95)
Ferrer - Barcelona (1997/98)
Desailly - Marsellie (1992/93)

Last edited:
players you might not have

Zola - Parma (1995/96)
Vialli - Juventus (1995/96) or Sampdoria (1990/91)
Le Saux - Blackburn (1994/95)
Ferrer - Barcelona (1997/98)
Desailly - Marsellie (1992/93)
Zola became top class at Chelsea, i can't really see, why would you add him to the Parma squad. (also, Marcel's and Vialli's absence would be quite sad for me, but if you choose to add these 3 to other teams, i can do these 3 changes for myself, on my computer, so don't worry about it, do as you want it :))

Zola became top class at Chelsea, i can't really see, why would you add him to the Parma squad. (also, Marcel's and Vialli's absence would be quite sad for me, but if you choose to add these 3 to other teams, i can do these 3 changes for myself, on my computer, so don't worry about it, do as you want it :))

yes that would be fine, you can change these players and add them into Chelsea :)

Can someone help me pick a Barcelona side? please don't say the 2008 - 2012 :/

ScreenShot2012-06-24at140849.png

ScreenShot2012-06-24at140853.png

ScreenShot2012-06-24at140900.png

Busby babes & Fergie's Fledglings plus the '68 players as youths

Would you be able to do a late 90's early 00's Birmingham City team with players: Ian Bennett, Nico Vaesen, Kevin Poole, Jeff Kenna, Michael Johnson, Martin Grainger, Darren Purse, Steve Vickers, Olivier Tebily, Nicky Eaden, David Holdsworth, Paul Devlin, Bryan Hughes, Darren Carter, Damien Johnson, Stan Lazaridis, Martin O'Connor, Danny Sonner, Andrew Johnson, Stern John, Dele Adebola, Geoff Horsefield, Marcelo, Paul Furlong and Peter Ndlovu. Plus could you put legends such as Cristophe Dugarry, Walter Pandiani, Trevor Francis, Bob Latchford, Joe Gallagher and Gil Merrick in the youth team. Would be much appreciated to be able to play with this team.

Would you be able to do a late 90's early 00's Birmingham City team with players: Ian Bennett, Nico Vaesen, Kevin Poole, Jeff Kenna, Michael Johnson, Martin Grainger, Darren Purse, Steve Vickers, Olivier Tebily, Nicky Eaden, David Holdsworth, Paul Devlin, Bryan Hughes, Darren Carter, Damien Johnson, Stan Lazaridis, Martin O'Connor, Danny Sonner, Andrew Johnson, Stern John, Dele Adebola, Geoff Horsefield, Marcelo, Paul Furlong and Peter Ndlovu. Plus could you put legends such as Cristophe Dugarry, Walter Pandiani, Trevor Francis, Bob Latchford, Joe Gallagher and Gil Merrick in the youth team. Would be much appreciated to be able to play with this team.

nearly all of those players are in other sides mate, but I'll see what I can do with Birmingham City