mmm that's very true but they are the only french club to win the UCL tho, also what other Marseille side would you pick?
I'm not sure as I don't have much knowledge in their history, but being a supporter of a club who were a victim of their actions I would be disappointed if that team is used and also they didn't really win it if they were cheating.

I'm not sure as I don't have much knowledge in their history, but being a supporter of a club who were a victim of their actions I would be disappointed if that team is used and also they didn't really win it if they were cheating.
mmm that's very true and it won't be fair, it's strange tho that they got striped of the french ligue 1 title but not the UCL title oO), I can have a look at their sides and see if I can pick a different one :) and not use the 1992/93 squad, how about the 1998/99 team or the 1990/91 Runner of to Red Star Belgrade 1990/91 winning side :)

Last edited:
done so far

Bayern Muncih
Ajax
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Juventus
Lazio
Roma
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Newcastle United
Manchester United
Manchester City
Norwich City
Liverpool
Wolves
Sunderland
Aberdeen
Celtic
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotpsurs
Queen Park Rangers
Fulham
West Brom
Stoke City
Everton
Chelsea
Swansea City
Wigan

going to start work on Sampdoria 1990/91 now and then Napoli 1988 - 90

Number of changes so far

36,987 oO)

anyone want a screen shot uploaded

mmm that's very true and it won't be fair, it's strange tho that they got striped of the french ligue 1 title but not the UCL title oO), I can have a look at their sides and see if I can pick a different one :) and not use the 1992/93 squad, how about the 1998/99 team or the 1990/91 Runner of to Red Star Belgrade 1990/91 winning side :)
98/99

got two leeds teams to pick from plus I put in the staff and board members from that era aswell :)

1974/75
1991/92

which one would you pick or show I join them together?

BETA version

looks promising i seen your db's so i look forword to lthis one, heres a similar db done on the 09 game by deus its probly the best legends db ive seen hope it helps

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

is there any chance of a beta version please as i know im being impatient but am very intrested

looks promising i seen your db's so i look forword to lthis one, heres a similar db done on the 09 game by deus its probly the best legends db ive seen hope it helps

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

is there any chance of a beta version please as i know im being impatient but am very intrested

that's not mine mate that's deus84 version which I used as template for the 2010 version :)

you could add world cup winning players to their clubs, like pele as he was never in CL or europe. and i would love to manage the busby babes

you could add world cup winning players to their clubs, like pele as he was never in CL or europe. and i would love to manage the busby babes

that's what I'm doing with the world cup winners players :) put them at the clubs they were at the WC & you have the Busby babes as the main squad with EEC 68 players and Fergie's Fledglings as youths :)

with Wiki's help to get the ages and caps right ;)

am French and I am fervent supporter of the Olympic of Marseille thus if you do not want to put the team of 93 which was accused of deceit in the French championship and paid for that all right but that of the 91 was strong and is a member(part) of legends of this club (in the passage to note that the team which lost in 99 in front of Parma which was a team suspected of doping...
Thus the solution to be envisaged would be the one to put that of the 91 being given whom team of 99 was not champion and lost against Parma. Finally here is as to support(bear) of this team I owed answer I utilie a translator because my English and rather bad I remerde you of your work and languish me to be able to play it with this fantasy db

am French and I am fervent supporter of the Olympic of Marseille thus if you do not want to put the team of 93 which was accused of deceit in the French championship and paid for that all right but that of the 91 was strong and is a member(part) of legends of this club (in the passage to note that the team which lost in 99 in front of Parma which was a team suspected of doping...
Thus the solution to be envisaged would be the one to put that of the 91 being given whom team of 99 was not champion and lost against Parma. Finally here is as to support(bear) of this team I owed answer I utilie a translator because my English and rather bad I remerde you of your work and languish me to be able to play it with this fantasy db

the 91/92 team would much more better to use I mean you have players such as Deschamp, Papin, Abedi Pele in that side :), and will do :)

the 91/92 team would much more better to use I mean you have players such as Deschamp, Papin, Abedi Pele in that side :), and will do :)
Yes I am in complete agreement with you without forgetting to Mozer, Waddle,Boli abolished this team was magnificent nevertheless at the level of the guards I would not put Olmeta but Fabien Barthez in view of his career in this club
Thanks