madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys since it's coming near the summer holidays :), I'm going to be working on a new Legends Project for the rest of FM 12 life cycle and FM 13 now I could do fuelledbypassion's Legend Database, but I don't think it would be fair on him now would it :(

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tran...ng/86953-complete-legend-database-thread.html

now you guys can give me a team you want me to work on and "Only One" from that league and yes every player will be the same ages as they where back then :)

e.g.
Arsenal - 2003/04
Manchester United - 1998/99 (add Busby babes and '68 players as youths)
Celtic 2003/04 UEFA Cup finalist (squad plus Lisbon Lions as youths)
Rangers 9 in a row squad (plus CWC '72 squad as youths)
Newcastle 1995/96 squad

now this will be a huge database :)

oh I'll be adding in clubs that have one the UCL once (the squad that won it that year) if they have the UCL logo and number of trophies on it I'll add a mix team in how does that sound :)

e.g.
Real Madrid
AC Milan
Liverpool
Ajax
Bayern Munich

for international I haven't got any idea how to do it yet? still thinking about it well

what do you guys think of the idea is it a good one or a bad one? should I wait until FM 13 before I started it up?

A Liverpool team with Hughes, Dalglish, Hansen, Rush, Aldridge, Barnes, Liddell, Hunt, Heighway, Souness, Fowler, McManaman, Gerrard etc would be amazing

I think I'll use Napoli 1988 - 89 Squad and Juventus 1994-95 for AC Milan I could use the Double UCL Winner Squad which is the 1988 - 90 team, for the rest of Serie A I'll let you guys pick the team :)

A Liverpool team with Hughes, Dalglish, Hansen, Rush, Aldridge, Barnes, Liddell, Hunt, Heighway, Souness, Fowler, McManaman, Gerrard etc would be amazing

so you want an 70s to say mid 00s Liverpool side :) so that would be the UCL winner sides from 1977 - 1984 with Barnes, McManaman Gerrard, Fowler and Owen as youth players :)

Have I'll be waiting impatiently for Fenerbahce in the data of.. ^^)

imaging have these squads in the Palm of your hands

AC Milan
Associazione Calcio Milan :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Napoli
Societ Sportiva Calcio Napoli S.p.A. :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Juventus
Juventus Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk
or
Juventus Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Marseille (1992 - 93)
Olympique de Marseille :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

don't know what I'm going to do with Deschamps yet do I stick him with Marseille or put him in Juventus?

Dortmund (1996-97)
Ballspiel-Verein Borussia 1909 e. V. Dortmund :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Bayern Munich (1974 - 76)
Fussball Club Bayern Mnchen :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk
Fussball Club Bayern Mnchen :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Lisbon Lions (as youth players)
Celtic Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

for Rangers 9 in a Row I'll start in 91 - 97 with Walter Smith as Manager :) so you'll have 5 squads to use but I might just do the 95-97 squads as they're the ones I remember the most as a child :)

http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.php?epoca_id=125&id=138 (1995 - 96)
http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.php?epoca_id=126&id=138 (1996 - 97)

Red Star Belgrade
http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.php?epoca_id=120&id=1097

Steaua
http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.php?epoca_id=115&id=1094

Last edited:
The Complete Legend Database Thread
now you guys can give me a team you want me to work on and "Only One" from that league and yes every player will be the same ages as they where back then
small.gif

yea but that's not my work and I was using it as an e.g. plus I would have to ask Fulled if it would be okay :)

when was a good era for Fenerbahce?

Where the best players for the period 1988-89 season Fenerbahçe aykut huge, oğuz tough, you know you're still throwin Ridvan Dilmen squad mate .. if you want to do ..

From that period, perhaps you do not know this team in the world, but players have known there was in Europe .. you did not mean it is actually in the database Have you also wanted to ask fenerbahçe.

From that period, perhaps you do not know this team in the world, but players have known there was in Europe .. you did not mean it is actually in the database Have you also wanted to ask fenerbahçe.

I don't mind what period in time the teams from mate :), but I would like to know how many players was in the team coz I found a turkish wiki pages of the 1988-89 squad and it has 21 players in it :)

I don't know how to do the players CA or PA yet still trying to figure it out, I guess I could use old CM games for the 90s teams and players