Reaction score
LEO MESSI

One word : Wow: :O

Last edited:
Yeah, great thread.

Like we didn't already know that...

Wow the point of this thread is......

..... Nothing

hahaha. OMG. "Footballing Lesson 101", conducted by Dr. Messi. LOL. Arsenal shouldn't feel too hard done. Messi is just incredible. No shame losing to Barca with most of your first team out injured. Better luck next time

Let's don't become angry on an innocent guy, he's new around here, so hello mate.
We already know from the match from this night. :)
Thanks for informations, anyway.

ur blatently trying to rub salt into arsenal fans wounds what is the point of this? We all know messi is out of this world but ur being stupid with this pointless thread.

oh wait ur an arsenal fan? ur trying to make others aware of messi's quality so arsenal won't be made fun of?

I don't think there is a word, that can describe how good he is? All words are just a massive understatement.

can someone close this pointless thread?

Messi and Ronaldo's mum should have many, many children.

can someone close this pointless thread?

I don't actually think it's that 'Pointless' It's here so we can discuss about the best player in the world, I'm sure it will stop some pointless arguments on other threads, so why not keep it open?

Billy Redrup said:
Messi and Ronaldo's mum should have many, many children.

Do you mean ronaldos mum with messi's dad and the other way round coz that would be epic :p

This thread isn't pointless, theres just too many threads on Messi. You don't need to discuss how great he is to be honest, no one is going to argue against him now are they?

And you need to stop making these pointless threads tbh.

Just don't go on it if you thinks it's pointless!

Isn't this the same person who made 3 seperate threads because of injuries Barcelona got??

Does anyone think he'll ever leave Barcelona? I think he'll want to play in the Premiership 1 day, and if so he'll go to Chelsea or Man City, as they have the money to make the move happen.

Isn't this the same person who made 3 seperate threads because of injuries Barcelona got??

It might be? But who cares, your making it pretty pointless with post's like that. If your going to post make sure it's about Messi and not the creator of the thread.

No wonder loads of thread's get closed.