Leo messi

Just to clear it up, this isn't a pointless thread, and it ceases to amaze me with the amount of people who are hypocrites on here calling this a "pointless thread" with the amount of **** they've posted before on here.

On topic, Messi is the best player in the world no doubt.

When Messi retires, he will undoubtedly be classed with Maradona, Pele, Eusebio and the other greats. He may, however be in his own class by then.

Just to clear it up, this isn't a pointless thread, and it ceases to amaze me with the amount of people who are hypocrites on here calling this a "pointless thread" with the amount of **** they've posted before on here.

On topic, Messi is the best player in the world no doubt.

thanks the mods opnion is the only one that counts

Comparing him to Pelé at this stage is utter blapshemy! Pelé was scoring a hattrick in the world cup at age 17!! But if Messi plays half as good against Inter (who have a much stronger defence) as he did tonight, then I might have to think about it. :$

I don't see him leaving Barça 'till he's past his prime (long time from now though). Ronaldinho anyone?

Great performance by Messi last night.
I was chatting to a mate about this and we both came to the conclusion that when it comes to his opponents, there is a bit of the 'Mike Tyson enigma' about him.
What I mean is, the opposing players are defeated even before the kick off.
If you are worrying so much about a players skills, they have you beaten already.

Messi will never leave Barcelona. He's already got a clause of 250M Euros in his contract, and all that will happen is that it will rise everytime he has a better season and like has been mentioned already he's only 22 years old.
He's Barcelona for life.

Yeah I dont see him leaving either. I'm sure Barcelona could match any wages anyone could offer and with that ability hes got to have a respect for the game that should stop him wanting to play for money and play the attractive way that Barca are playing.

i never can see messi leaving barcelona.... and well seeing wat happened yesterday btw i dont think the man utd fans shud have been rubbing it in arsenal fans faces :D....
btw i think every football assosiciation shud block if barcelona try to get ribery or rooney cause it wud be cheating:D:D