Leo messi

Nahh I reckon he'll stay for the rest of his life but if he doesn't then I reckon he will become the worlds most expensive player!

Never. lol

But who knows <) how much money would it take though?

Well.. Ronaldo went for £80 Million, and Messi is a better player, and knowing United got £80 Million Barcelona i think would want around £100 Million for him. Which is why i think if he does leave it'll be to Chelsea or Man City, Real Madrid have the money, but I don't think he would go there.

Well.. Ronaldo went for £80 Million, and Messi is a better player, and knowing United got £80 Million Barcelona i think would want around £100 Million for him. Which is why i think if he does leave it'll be to Chelsea or Man City, Real Madrid have the money, but I don't think he would go there.

I would hate to see Messi in a Man City shirt [no offence to City fans (A)] If he were to leave, it would be a while yet I think.

I am thinking at Ronaldinho. Maybe he wasn't like Messi, but he was very good. And in 2 years, he slept on hisself and got sold. I won't say that this will happen to Messi, but I can't see him playing at the same level.

Messi wont go to chelsea or city, hes barcelona for life

Best player ever. Including pele and Maradona, Messi never ceases to amaze me.

I don't think he is as good as Maradona was, but i think he will be.

I just think at Messi's age, Maradona wasn't as good, he didn't have the edge that messi has. Messi, truly is quality, better than ronaldo, better than all of rangers first team put together...

I think it's cheating having Messi on your side. ;)

If Messi produces this sort of form at the World Cup then he will be as big as Maradona in his homeland although Maradona would not like it one bit.

If Messi produces this sort of form at the World Cup then he will be as big as Maradona in his homeland although Maradona would not like it one bit.

For me this is why Messi isn't as good for Argentina. Maradona isolates him up front and plays him out of position etc so there is no chance that the fat drug addict will be overtaken as 'the great one'. This is my view anyway.

Or am I going mad <)

ha yeah just like u got in last years final and as u will in thid years final

For me this is why Messi isn't as good for Argentina. Maradona isolates him up front and plays him out of position etc so there is no chance that the fat drug addict will be overtaken as 'the great one'. This is my view anyway.

Or am I going mad <)

I agree with that, if anything Maradona would like to see Aguero take the mantle as he is engaged and has a baby with Maradonas youngest daughter. Messi for now though is the best player in the world.

firstly.....hahahahahahahahahahahahah to the Gooners.

secondly......Messi is God, and the greatest player on the planet. No arguments. Period.