Let The Forest Grow - A Nottingham Forest Story

Nice story mate! Any chance of a tactic screenie?

So close to that Champions League, but im sure you'll be back in there next season, good stuff!

View attachment 465822

Summer Transfers 2015

View attachment 465821

This season is the first since I've been in charge where I strengthen the squad at both youth level but also with experienced players and this experience could prove vital in our attempts to join the world elite in the Champions League next season

View attachment 465820

Clearing out the dead wood was very different this year as with all the strengthening I was reluctant to weaken at all but Finne and Lansbury had served the club as far as they could I believe and they have departed to make way for balancing the books. I have also loaned out some players I hope to sell and also some youth players most important of those being Kral the speed demon who should get some great experience at Wolves

View attachment 465818

Pre Season 2015

View attachment 465817

After last years success under my assistant I left him with the responsibility and he didn't disappoint as an unbeaten pre season leaves confidence sky high and all players in the squad are match fit and ready to undertake a top 4 challenge but deep down I believe that a title challenge is not out of the question with a bit of luck that is

View attachment 465816

August 2015

View attachment 465815

We win our opening game of the season which puts us in a good position but it is important to stay grounded

View attachment 465814

Another easy win and once against a two goal margin with another clean sheet, can't ask for much more than that

View attachment 465813

Our third clean sheet and third win, a good way to start the season indeed and puts us in a better starting position than our previous premier league seasons

League Table

View attachment 465812

Player of the Month

View attachment 465811

Kevin Mirallas

3 Games 5 Assists

View attachment 465807

September 2015

View attachment 465806

We keep our good start to the season running as Tony Watt gets himself back up and running with one of his finest

View attachment 465805

We start out EL charge with a comprehensive 5-0 win and two regens stake their claim for more minutes

View attachment 465804

We loose our first game of the season and it was to be expected against one **** of a Manchester City side

View attachment 465803

Once again our second 11 proves that they can go the distance for us in cup competitions and this time its Denis who is staking a claim for more minutes

View attachment 465802

Not the way I wanted to end the month. This is the first game this month where I have left feeling like I've underachieved and this needs to change

League Table

View attachment 465801

Player of the Month

View attachment 465800

Tiago Ilori

5 Games 1 Goal 3 Clean Sheets

View attachment 465736

October 2015

View attachment 465735

Our second team proves there worth with a great win in the EL again

View attachment 465734

Tiago shows the Anfield crowd what they're missing with another outstanding performance

View attachment 465733

Christian's sending off brought the lads together and we fought to hold on to our 1-0 win

View attachment 465732

Tony has been inconsistent this year but proves again he is a man for the big games

View attachment 465731

So close to getting something from this game but an outstanding Chelsea side beat us

View attachment 465730

Extra time hopefully hasn't took the wind out of our sails but we are through to the next round

View attachment 465729

We managed to crawl over the line despite being tired after extra time but the three points is all that matters

League Table

View attachment 465728

Player of the Month

View attachment 465727

Tony Watt

7 Games 5 Goals

View attachment 465662

November 2015

View attachment 465660

A fantastic comeback all but confirms our place in the knock out rounds of the Europa League

View attachment 465659

The old partnership were given the nod here and remind the fans of the combination they're missing

View attachment 465658

Tony scores a hat trick but we concede late on to make it worth less than it should have been

View attachment 465657

Another late goal conceded and another 2 points dropped we can't continue to do this

View attachment 465656

Two penalties from Tony won us this game and it is safe to say the scoreline flatters Stoke

View attachment 465655

Another good win in the cup and we are into the semi final despite playing a second team all tournament

League Table

View attachment 465654

Player of the Month

View attachment 465653

Tony Watt

6 Games 7 Goals

View attachment 465579

December 2015

View attachment 465578

A routine win which confirms our place at the top spot of the group

View attachment 465577

Get in! Another victory from the team that beat us too 4th by a point last year, vengeance is sweet

View attachment 465576

Wow, we finish the group with a needless win but we show we aren't a team to be messed with

View attachment 465575

Another good win against reasonable opposition puts our confidence into orbit

View attachment 465574

A single goal is enough to win at St James' and claim yet another 3 points

View attachment 465573

Kevin proves his worth to the side as he continues to fight for a permanent move and this game hasn't dented his prospects that's for sure

View attachment 465572

Ramon is almost at his highest possible potential and by God he is a special player

League Table

View attachment 465571

Player of the Month

View attachment 465570

Ramon Cunill

7 Games 7 Goals

View attachment 465569

January Transfers 2016

View attachment 465568

We add more depth to the squad and Fraser is the perfect tutor to the rapidly progressing Brazilian wonderkid, Vieira. As for Will Hughes he won't get the most game time but at that price he is a steal and to weaken our rivals makes it all that sweeter

View attachment 465567

We trim down the squad mostly by getting rid of failed youth products but also Alex McCarthy who served the club well for the past 2 seasons leaves to make way for Forster who is a better player and a fantastic tutor

View attachment 465501

January 2016

View attachment 465500

A cup game we played our first team in as we prioritised this over the Capital One Cup and we progress with relative ease

View attachment 465499

Our place in the final is all but assured as we take a 3 goal lead and 4 away goals back to the City Ground

View attachment 465498

Two of the clubs greatest servants win us this game with fantastic performances late on

View attachment 465497

Ramon shows he can come up big when it matters and gets us the three points that help us maintain a fantastic run

View attachment 465496

I feared the worst when we went 2-1 down but with an instant reply from Stefan and a Tony winner we win yet another game

View attachment 465495

We played a largely second team and thrashed Huddersfield to book our place in a third successive final this time against Spurs

View attachment 465494

Our first of our consecutive games against Wigan was very tight but we progress which is important

View attachment 465493

I expected another tight affair after how the cup game went but this was much more routine and we climb to the top of the table

View attachment 465491

What a way to end the month with a Tony hat-trick being the pick of the performances as we make it an 18 game winning streak in all competitions

League Table

View attachment 465490

Player of the Month

View attachment 465489

Tony Watt

9 Games 7 Goals

Nice work on sitting top of the league! Hopefully you can hold on til the end of the season

Sorry Guys but I can't keep the story going, college work is starting to mount up meaning my FM play time is reduced dramatically so keeping a story going as well is just unrealistic. I did however finish the season for those who are interested and here are the screenshots. Thankyou everyone who supported this story and hopefully I will find time again to re enter the story writing community for FM 14

View attachment 465041

View attachment 465040

View attachment 465039

View attachment 465038

View attachment 465037

View attachment 465036