Let The Forest Grow - A Nottingham Forest Story

Some quallity additions to the squad, should make the difference in the second half of the season. I had Darius Henderson on loan on an old Walsall file and he was immense.

He is my top scorer but has been out injured for the last two months but will return this month I hope

View attachment 467685

February 2013

View attachment 467684

What an epic! The only downside is Tony's injury but he should be back for the Charlton game

View attachment 467683

Two wins in a row, I hope I'm not speaking too early when I say is this consistency finally?

View attachment 467682

Another convincing victory against a team we lost against earlier this season, we never looked like loosing

View attachment 467681

What a round up to the month. 12 points from 4 games and Tony and Darius are back together again

League Table

View attachment 467674

Player of the Month

View attachment 467675

Tony Watt

3 Games 4 Goals 2 Assists

Love to check how Strandberg is doing for you after forming an awesome partnership with Danny Batth for me at Wolves.

This is something I've thought myself, any advice on how to alter it :)

You don't need to alter anything mate its a great story and well presented :) keep up the good work :)

Great story, can I just ask how you were able to create the screenshot 'snippets' as opposed to whole screen shots? I'm thinking of starting up a Crystal Palace save with the latest update and would like to have an improved layout. Cheers :)

Great story, can I just ask how you were able to create the screenshot 'snippets' as opposed to whole screen shots? I'm thinking of starting up a Crystal Palace save with the latest update and would like to have an improved layout. Cheers :)

I use a free to download program called Gyazo

View attachment 467647

March 2013

View attachment 467646

****! We lost in the Derby and that leaves us win-less in this seasons Derby games

View attachment 467645

Finne is finding his feet and despite his young age he was the best player this game

View attachment 467644

What a performance and Jamie Mackie's work rate personifies how much promotion would mean to the club

View attachment 467643

Another win to help put the disappointing Derby result behind us and the game was all but wrapped up by the 3rd minute

View attachment 467642

Heartbreaking to concede a late goal but we didn't loose and we take the automatic promotion places

League Table

View attachment 467641

Player of the Month

View attachment 467640

Bard Finne

5 Games 4 Goals

Last edited:
Finne looks like a real prospect for you. I kept my eye on him on mine but he moved, good luck in the next 7 matches.

Best of luck for the last 7, hopefully Premier League awaits!

View attachment 467342

End of Season

View attachment 467341

We start our ridiculously tough run in with a win and Simon *** gets a brace on a rare start

View attachment 467340

Winning this game could have decided who won the automatic promotion but we didn't concede or loose so I won't complain against a premier league squad

View attachment 467339

Get in there! We showed Barnsley how football should be played. Finne was phenomenal

View attachment 467338

Can we do it!? This shows the team spirit as we brush Millwall aside comfortable after 16 minutes

View attachment 467337

The atmosphere today was buzzing as give the fans reason to believe we can win promotion and Simon *** came up big again in another rare start, he could stay at the club after all

View attachment 467336

No! We can't drop points this late, this means going into the last game of the season I'm only above QPR in 3rd on goal difference, we have to win!

View attachment 467335

We're back in the big time! We didn't make it look pretty or easy but **** who cares, we are mixing it with the big boys next year!

League Table

View attachment 467334

I can't believe the lads have done it but they have. This club is a special club with a lot of history and this season is just the first of hopefully many as we look to move forward one step at a time

Awards

View attachment 467333

View attachment 467333

View attachment 467332

View attachment 467331

View attachment 467330

Play-Off Winners

View attachment 467329

Champions League Winners

View attachment 467328

Europa League Winners

View attachment 467327

Capital One Cup Winners

View attachment 467325

FA Cup Winners

View attachment 467324

Top quality, well done mate. Who are your key transfer targets for the Premier League?

Top quality, well done mate. Who are your key transfer targets for the Premier League?

I need a new LM RB and a LB but apart from that I will be looking to either pick up bargains or youngsters who can take the club to another level. Thanks for the support

View attachment 467164

Summer Transfers 2013

View attachment 467163

It's safe to say quite a few changes here, however not many of those joining us are going to be of great impact to the first time as a few are youth players signed by my head of youth development (a role of which has been prevented now). The signings of Stracqualursi and Cunill excite me the both as they contain the quality necessary to keep us in this division

View attachment 467162

It's safe to say not many contracts were renewed this summer with many players leaving us to allow room for fresh blood of a significantly better quality to be added to the squad but out loan list is large this year with some being youth searching for first team opportunities but some also providing a reasonable income through loan fee's

Ramon Cunill

View attachment 467157

I thought it was important to highlight to you all who Ramon Cunill is because with a bit of hope his name will be mentioned in this story for years to come with him having the potential to challenge for the top individual honours in world football

Last edited:
Some good signings ! Cunill looks like he has potential ! And stracqualursi should fit right in :) what's your aim(s) for this season

Some good signings ! Cunill looks like he has potential ! And stracqualursi should fit right in :) what's your aim(s) for this season

Since I didn't win the Championship last year it's important I don't expect to take the league by storm this year but I realistically believe a mid table finish is possible but the bare minimum is obviously survival, then with the money from that I can begin to push on as a club with our facilities and also as a squad

Since I didn't win the Championship last year it's important I don't expect to take the league by storm this year but I realistically believe a mid table finish is possible but the bare minimum is obviously survival, then with the money from that I can begin to push on as a club with our facilities and also as a squad

sounds sensible :) I'd start looking to improve your squad Via the free transfer route ! A couple of seasons in you can sign some great players with contracts expiring :) this has saved me a fortune in the past and is great for building that bank balance up

Estigarribia and Stracquilarsi are great free signings and Byram is a good young signing. That Cunill looks top quality too. Have you looked into getting in some loans? Always a good option.