Is this also working on LLM like Fc united of manchester?

Is this also working on LLM like Fc united of manchester?
Ow well what do i have to say more using the lates tweaked version of wampley.

f6a318056a2e52256e138474eb1b4885.jpg

In december now and achilles have the worst players in the leage onley made a couple of signs as no good personal wants to come.
Also got a bit of bad luck in the dutch cup 2nd round got AZ kicked there ***** 3-0 and 3rd round got Pec Zwolle lost that game 1-0 in extra time.
Loving this tactic

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

The only problem I faced with this tactic, and with almost all other tactics here( the famous ones) is against pacy teams like Leicester , Arsenal. They counter and with our fullbacks so up front, its like tortise and hare with the CDs. As both CDs are on close down more, the moment opponent counter and CDs close them, the half of my field is totally open for them to run straight at goal. Majority of goals conceded all on counters alone. If there's any tweak on defence line, or fbs not so attacking, it be quite solid.

Last edited:
Using this tactic as Villa. However, before the season got underway I decided to off load a large percentage of the senior players. Those I couldn't sell have either been loaned out or released. They have been replaced with most of the U21s squad. I did sign a couple of players. Rubiniho and a CM from Juve for 200K between them. Then spent 1.3Million on Cavallini (Fenix in Uruguay) and Jake Hyde from York. (5 goals in 8 games and 2-4 respectively).

League form isn't great though Pld: 8 W 1 D 2 L 5 but I am 17th so that is Over achieving for Villa. Low point has been losing 1-0 to Huddersfield Town in the league cup. IN THE LAST MINUTE!!! Going to swap in Wampleys tweak.

Oh and my 'Keeper who cost 45K scored a 9.1 in my 0-0 draw with Chelsea!!!

Using this tactic as Villa. However, before the season got underway I decided to off load a large percentage of the senior players. Those I couldn't sell have either been loaned out or released. They have been replaced with most of the U21s squad. I did sign a couple of players. Rubiniho and a CM from Juve for 200K between them. Then spent 1.3Million on Cavallini (Fenix in Uruguay) and Jake Hyde from York. (5 goals in 8 games and 2-4 respectively).

League form isn't great though Pld: 8 W 1 D 2 L 5 but I am 17th so that is Over achieving for Villa. Low point has been losing 1-0 to Huddersfield Town in the league cup. IN THE LAST MINUTE!!! Going to swap in Wampleys tweak.

Oh and my 'Keeper who cost 45K scored a 9.1 in my 0-0 draw with Chelsea!!!

Wampley tweak it´s better, more solid in defense and strong when attacking.

Is Counter tactics still working in 16.3 ?

Dear colleagues,
I tried many various tactics and can say: Game engine in FM 2016 is a GOD. It decide when it`s time for you to loose and when you deserve to win. I had good games playing alone or 1+1 with some friend. Also i always play small clubs like swansea, leicester in EPL. But when i play in a big online save via Steam with 8 live managers together i have so difficult life with small club against game engine and it`s script.
Conclusion: all versions of 442 control were working for me not bad at home games. But i`m still loosing all my away games. Question: Maybe the very first counter version is still possible for away games in 16.3 patch ? Please, share your experience:)

Dear colleagues,
I tried many various tactics and can say: Game engine in FM 2016 is a GOD. It decide when it`s time for you to loose and when you deserve to win. I had good games playing alone or 1+1 with some friend. Also i always play small clubs like swansea, leicester in EPL. But when i play in a big online save via Steam with 8 live managers together i have so difficult life with small club against game engine and it`s script.
Conclusion: all versions of 442 control were working for me not bad at home games. But i`m still loosing all my away games. Question: Maybe the very first counter version is still possible for away games in 16.3 patch ? Please, share your experience:)
In my opinion the counter tactics aren't working (as good as others). ;)