Sorry to always be 'that' guy who asks all the questions but I forgot to ask probably the most important one of all... I've just set this tactic and training up to hopefully improve on a 6th place Premiership finish (finished 7th year before) and I forgot to confirm if this was an Instant Result tactic cos I think I saw you mention you used IR previously? Could be wrong, though! Thanks in advance. ☺

Yes, i always play (except finals or some important games) with "simulate match" option.

In post #212 there's away version with other set pieces. Original Away in #138
#212 Your tactic did a good job in my tactic testing league. I won't publish the screens of the overall table as I don't think it is totally fair to tactic creators which put much work on it and didn't score good in that table. You have to believe me on my word. If you are going to focus on a new tweak you should focus on getting less goals through. But hey, that's what my test says. KIU!

#212 Your tactic did a good job in my tactic testing league. I won't publish the screens of the overall table as I don't think it is totally fair to tactic creators which put much work on it and didn't score good in that table. You have to believe me on my word. If you are going to focus on a new tweak you should focus on getting less goals through. But hey, that's what my test says. KIU!

I'm testing Twister right now, so no tweaks for a while... ;)

@Wampley

1 FC Koln did it, on the last day againt Bayern munich 1 point difference. 3-3 94 minute own goal Lewandoski , and the bundesliga goes to KOLN!!!!! man im happy
Screens later,
34 games 21W 8D 5L 70-35 goals :)

first test with soton

Hello,
i`m curious if my colleague used the same.(?) I used the very first counter(!) tactics, which starts the thread with Watford. I played as soton in a big online save with many human managers, which makes the task more difficult:)Nevertheless i have won 2 place in EPL and scored very many goals , using only my local players:

Ryan Betrand-Van Dijk-Fonte-Cedric
Dusan Tadic as ML-Ward-Prowse-Wanyama -Steven Davis as MR
Jay Rodriguez and Sadio Mane as false 9.

2 place was great to me, as many people use internet loaded tactics and many interesting ones.I scored many goals, sometimes conceded too much . Perhaps the main problem, what makes me problems-i have getting too many fouls, they lead to many yellow and red cards and often ruin the game. Best players going suspended for important matches. How you solve this problem? Have you the same too many fouls problem? Thanks.
Hi There,

First message on this forum :)

I tested a lot of tactics on this forum, and ma favourite is this one (Counter Version)

Without buying players, with Olympique de Marseille :

1st Season :
- 2nd Ligue 1
- Semi Final Europa League
- Semi Final French Cup
- Semi Final League Cup

2nd Season :
- Won Ligue 1
- Won French Cup
- Won League Cup
- Semi Final Champions League

Best Attack + Best Defense

Some Notes :

More Efficient with Defensive Positionning training (Match Preparation)
More Efficient with Fast False Nine, Dribbling & Passing
Lot of goals conceded from sides, so pick up the best wingbacks as possible.

My First 11 :

Mandanda
DjaDjeDje - Nkoulou - Doria - Rekik
Cabella - Lopez - Diarra - Ocampos
Batshuayi - Porsan Clemente

:)

So you're saying that you didn't play any game? Just holiday, no instant result and no playing matches?

Yep, all in holiday mode. No playing, no signing, no training, just sleeping...

What´s make u change your counter mentality to attack or standard?

Ok, first season with UD Las Palmas with wampley's tweak, pretty amazing, thank you ChristianEriksen and thank you wampley.......gracias crack tu táctica es la mejor ;).

No signings, solt 3 players for 2M €. I'm now going to Champions League and Spanish Cup final against Real Madrid.

P.S: All my players improved a lot, my striker Sergio Araujo went from 7M to 18M at the end of the season.

View attachment 167412View attachment 167411View attachment 167410View attachment 167409View attachment 167408View attachment 167407View attachment 167406

Update: wooow, won the Spanish Cup :)

View attachment 167281

Last edited:
Ok, first season with UD Las Palmas with wampley's tweak, pretty amazing, thank you ChristianEriksen and thank you wampley.......gracias crack tu táctica es la mejor ;).

No signings, solt 3 players for 2M €. I'm now going to Champions League and Spanish Cup final against Real Madrid.

P.S: All my players improved a lot, my striker Sergio Araujo went from 7M to 18M at the end of the season.

Update: wooow, won the Spanish Cup :)

Congratulations!! And glad to see that. I thought that i was the only who are using it.
And yes, i love to buy some unknown player from... i don't know, Tanzania, for 20m and improve him to several millions...

Great season, let's see how goes in Europe.