I like how this tactic is good but also plays like real football in that it's not some strange formation etc that is designed to trip up the match engine. Good work!!

442 set on counter it's the best option i've tried this year.
Surely i'll test it

Ive just rated your thread as excellent, ive played your tactic as southampton and played 2 won 2 GF 8 GA 2

hey can you post team instuctions on here? i can't download the tactic, and mentality and team shape

So which tactic to download? There are 2 in the opening post

So which tactic to download? There are 2 in the opening post

I haven't tried and I don't have an idea but I assume ATT stands for Attack

V1 for regular use plug and play.
V1 ATT for when you are behind and needs to score.

The best tactic I used in this fm was without any doubt Christian Eriksen Fast counter beast v2 which was a counter 4-4-2, hope to have the same amazing results

Based on the Watford results, it's possible that some broke the match engine? :) Looking forward for the results of others.

Based on the Watford results, it's possible that some broke the match engine? :) Looking forward for the results of others.

I very much doubt it. Tactic creators always have the best results with their tactics. Now, I'm not saying they're cheating, it's just that they know their tactic the best and complement squad management perfectly to it.

I'll be very surprise if someone breaks the engine this year. The closest we have to it are tactics which exploit the crossing in this ME.

Half a season with Leicester

PS I dont think you overachieved with Watford.

Yeah I'm not trying to be offensive, but you;ve pretty much picked a team which suits the 442 perfectly. I mean Watford use it in real life atm. Anyway, I'll give it a try and yeah, great work just don't think it would suit other teams.