I've not really had time to post much this year as things have got a little hectic at home with a new arrival in the form of a baby boy...so I'm on the very frustrating FMT...

I'd like to say something a little refreshing than the majority of the posts on this forum these days & that's thank you CE for coming back year after year & taking the time out to produce tactics for us FM players that don't have the time to produce our own!

Keep up the great work...& good luck with this potentially great tactic!

Definaitly not overachieving with watford they are pretty good on this game.

win the premier league in first season with watford is not overachieving?!? some people really still living with that fm15 mentality..

You mention Counter version, attack version and standard version , but there are only 2 links in the OP ? One is the ATT version (i assume attacking version) , but the other one is the standard ?

would anyone be able to know the best combination for a two striker partnership, seeing as they are both F9's are we looking for 2 speedsters, 2 target man or a mixture of both?

You mention Counter version, attack version and standard version , but there are only 2 links in the OP ? One is the ATT version (i assume attacking version) , but the other one is the standard ?
I deleted the Standard version, just counter and attacking version now.

would anyone be able to know the best combination for a two striker partnership, seeing as they are both F9's are we looking for 2 speedsters, 2 target man or a mixture of both?
Two fast dribbling and finishing players work best. Try to search for that type of players. If you just got a targetman and one F9, chance the role to Targetman.

I've not really had time to post much this year as things have got a little hectic at home with a new arrival in the form of a baby boy...so I'm on the very frustrating FMT...

I'd like to say something a little refreshing than the majority of the posts on this forum these days & that's thank you CE for coming back year after year & taking the time out to produce tactics for us FM players that don't have the time to produce our own!

Keep up the great work...& good luck with this potentially great tactic!
Thanks a lot RuudvanWarren. Congrats with your baby boy!

the widemens should they be like wingers in attributes or do u choose something more defensive?

I started a new game as Newcastle it's a good tactic the only problem I'm having is I keep getting hit on the counter attack any idea how to stop this I am using the counter version by the way

Last edited:
Is this an improve on the fast,counter,beast tactic or yours christian?

Is it possible to post some screen shots of the individuel player instructions? I'm using FM Touch so i cannot download the tactic.
Thanks!

Out of interest did you use MidsomerMurderCounter as a base?