Anybody tried switching both strikers to something else than F9 and had them performing okay and upwards - Iøm trying this tactic with a fresh Aston Villa save and F9s isn't the teams biggest force ;)

Anybody tried switching both strikers to something else than F9 and had them performing okay and upwards - Iøm trying this tactic with a fresh Aston Villa save and F9s isn't the teams biggest force ;)
I used AF/A and CF/S that worked well AF got a lot of goals

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I have one question, I will try this tactic with my Depor save, but do you think that set pieces is accurate enough??

Do you score a lot from corners and free kicks or is better make some changes in that specific area?

Thanks in advance

I used AF/A and CF/S that worked well AF got a lot of goals

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info, gonna see if I can make that work too, as an alternative the F9s :)

The tactic is working quite well for me as Aston Villa. Finished 7th first season and currently 4th in the second season. I've been using the attacking tactic when I'm favourite and counter when I'm not favourite. I just keep conceding lots of goals. A lot of my wins are 4-3 or 3-2 and when I lose; I am getting heavily beat. Any ideas why I'm conceding so many goals?

The tactic is working quite well for me as Aston Villa. Finished 7th first season and currently 4th in the second season. I've been using the attacking tactic when I'm favourite and counter when I'm not favourite. I just keep conceding lots of goals. A lot of my wins are 4-3 or 3-2 and when I lose; I am getting heavily beat. Any ideas why I'm conceding so many goals?

Because you are playing quite an attacking formation with a team who should be focusing on defending as its weak in the EPL. But 7th is great so keep scoring those goals and buy better defenders! :D

I changed the Fn9 too AF/A and CF/S and so far in the pre season they were on shot, so i hope in the competition it will work aswell.

Almost every other game my CB gets sent off after about 35mins, using att version

Leeds season 3, looked a long time on the transfermarket, found Dennis Praet transferfree??!!
Bought Danny Wellbeck 12M Ward-Prowes 14M Yannick Carrasco 15M Rajkovic 3M Eder Balanta 8,5M
2nhixde.png

Still getting hammered by low crosses

Any way to combat this using the standard tactic as opposed to ATT and not take away from the main thrust behind the tactic itself? Playing as Leeds, only a few games in, but every time a low cross comes in I get that sinking feeling!

So i've got my Villans save started, not a big succes yet, but the tactic just got fluid after my last match - hopefully defence will get a bit stronger and my attackers gets some goals in, especially Agbonlahor, before he ends at the ML instead - but he may even end as a bench player, as he's stats isn't really PL material imo.

First Matches:

View attachment 176757

Agbonlahor stats:

View attachment 176756

Lost my first eight games using the slightly tweaked versions of these tactics (Changed F9s to AF (At) & CF (Su) Home & Away and changed Wingers to Support at Home as well as changing the Away mentality to Control). Should I have stuck to the original tactic?

Lost my first eight games using the slightly tweaked versions of these tactics (Changed F9s to AF (At) & CF (Su) Home & Away and changed Wingers to Support at Home as well as changing the Away mentality to Control). Should I have stuck to the original tactic?
Uhhh yes.

Any way to combat this using the standard tactic as opposed to ATT and not take away from the main thrust behind the tactic itself? Playing as Leeds, only a few games in, but every time a low cross comes in I get that sinking feeling!

wich season? if you can't buy, loan i did it, but the first 2 season2 i just CE other tactic, i'm using the standard not the attacking

Uhhh yes.
Not exactly im using the ATT for home and the control away, further i have changed miy FN9 to AF en CF, and still won everything in pre season, and won my first competitive game. ;p

Leeds season 3, looked a long time on the transfermarket, found Dennis Praet transferfree??!!
Bought Danny Wellbeck 12M Ward-Prowes 14M Yannick Carrasco 15M Rajkovic 3M Eder Balanta 8,5M
2nhixde.png

What you lucky dog, Praet Transferfree ;p

Some News

Hi There,

First message on this forum :)

I tested a lot of tactics on this forum, and ma favourite is this one (Counter Version)

Without buying players, with Olympique de Marseille :

1st Season :
- 2nd Ligue 1
- Semi Final Europa League
- Semi Final French Cup
- Semi Final League Cup

2nd Season :
- Won Ligue 1
- Won French Cup
- Won League Cup
- Semi Final Champions League

Best Attack + Best Defense

Some Notes :

More Efficient with Defensive Positionning training (Match Preparation)
More Efficient with Fast False Nine, Dribbling & Passing
Lot of goals conceded from sides, so pick up the best wingbacks as possible.

My First 11 :

Mandanda
DjaDjeDje - Nkoulou - Doria - Rekik
Cabella - Lopez - Diarra - Ocampos
Batshuayi - Porsan Clemente

:)

Last edited: