UPDATE: I think this is the most UNDERACHIEVE tactic in that forum...
Best season ever. Treble, CL, cup and supercup winners and 2nd in league.

View attachment 1028579View attachment 1028580View attachment 1028581

That kind of Oliver Atom guy, only 10 games and 2nd in best young player and in best CL goal...

View attachment 1028582View attachment 1028583

Now, i don't know if keep winning with Depor or start new save in other country...

Masterpiece Wampley. I think I am going to download yours and test it a bit! :)

Great. I use all the tips you say in OP (OIs, training, etc)
Could you have a look at this? I picked your tactic and tweaked a little. Got to say that this is a counter version, used home and away. I unticked 'play out of defense' before the Barca game and saved it. So, I would say, using a class team? Tick 'play out of defense', otherwise untick it.

View attachment 172590

Last edited:
Could you have a look at this? I picked your tactic and tweaked a little. Got to say that this is a counter version, used home and away. I unticked 'play out of defense' before the Barca game and saved it. So, I would say, using a class team? Tick 'play out of defense', otherwise untick it.

View attachment 1028625

Testing in some games right now... i was walking the dog. |)

Is wampley mastermind current best formation now? started with Watford aswell and bit of a bumpy start. didnt take on the challenge without signings as you did. made a few adjustments one striker role to advanced forward and unticked play out and changed corner routine.. getting ok results now.

Will try too upload pictures.:)

What shouts do you use?

View attachment 172585View attachment 172584View attachment 172583View attachment 172582View attachment 172581

Got a feeling that im only lucky in some of my wins.

Any toughts?

Is wampley mastermind current best formation now?

Got a feeling that im only lucky in some of my wins.

Any toughts?

in fact I feel lucky in most of my games, especially away. But the important thing is that we won.
Still testing mastermind, but for me home and away tweaks still work better.

I think this year the really important is to keep players happy and don't go changing tactic every month or so. In my Depor save i keep the tactic 4 years and it goes better and better. And other tip, IMO is don't sign lots of players every year. I only sign to replace the players i buy. And try to don't buy anyone, so...

Last edited:
I know, but i got 20mill and couldnt help myself:)

I have unticked.

Are you still claiming this as all your own work! A rip off of Midsomer Murder

in fact I feel lucky in most of my games, especially away. But the important thing is that we won.
Still testing mastermind, but for me home and away tweaks still work better.

I think this year the really important is to keep players happy and don't go changing tactic every month or so. In my Depor save i keep the tactic 4 years and it goes better and better. And other tip, IMO is don't sign lots of players every year. I only sign to replace the players i buy. And try to don't buy anyone, so...
Please can I just confirm that the Mastermind H&A tactic is better than the individual home and away tactics?