Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

WHERE IS ITTTTTTT :p

it only shows how much people liked it last year, and are looking forward to it this year. so big ups! but please be quicker :)

Don't worry. When it's up, it will always be quick. I can confirm it's currently being deployed.
Very satisfying to hear. I’ve personally refreshed the tactic testing page since yesterday and can’t wait to see how good it’s going to be! Thanks alot to everyone who has contributed for it to be actual :)

Very satisfying to hear. I’ve personally refreshed the tactic testing page since yesterday and can’t wait to see how good it’s going to be! Thanks alot to everyone who has contributed for it to be actual :)

No need to do that, I'll holla when it's up.

I will now drop a couple of teasers, featuring dummy data

8vNNrJ1.png

This is the tactics testing list, where you can filter tactics and get a brief overview of results

Xwdbw6w.png

This is an individual tactic results overview page. This is where you'll discover if this tactic really suits your team and the way you want to play.

Behind-the-scenes, is a very advanced backend utilising some of the best modern technology which will allow us to build upon this to add more features which I think you will find very exciting. The whole tactic testing system is powered by automation too.

Fantastic work, can't wait for this to go live and to see what you guys do with it going forward (y)

so we looking at late tonight for the site to go live with the very first tactics?

Graphical design is a big improvement over last year! big ups to you guys!

so we looking at late tonight for the site to go live with the very first tactics?

Graphical design is a big improvement over last year! big ups to you guys!

I'd say we are, but as always, don't want to make any guarantees. But looks very likely.

This looks great. Very eager for the release. Should we expect a decent number of tactics to be tested on the first day?

This looks great. Very eager for the release. Should we expect a decent number of tactics to be tested on the first day?

I think only three will be tested when we launch, but as the system is automated now, our testing capacity is around 24 tactics per day. So, two days (give or take) and we will have tested everything currently uploaded on FM Base.

Essentially, if you check back every hour, they'll be a new tactic tested.

Hi Gents,

Wondering about how it can be ensured that the holiday testing gives you consistent results? You have to use tools to keep morale and conditions perfect all the time?

Hi Gents,

Wondering about how it can be ensured that the holiday testing gives you consistent results? You have to use tools to keep morale and conditions perfect all the time?

We have a secret ingredient in regards to memory manipulation, and yes FMRTE freezes everything for us.